Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I'm picking buffalo this week +2.5. I think they pounce on frank gore. He gets less than 80 yards rushing and 0 touchdowns. Luck will keep them in the game. But I think buffalo wins out right.

Bills: 24
    Colts: 20
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    MayDay10 said:

Dareus signed a monster extension today.

Times are so different now

great $ move by management knowing Cassel would clear waivers, resign him and using that extra cap space for the DT. well done.
  • Options
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    no voice Monday
  • Options
    I'
    MayDay10 said:

no voice Monday

I'm going to Buffalo Oct 14-18 for a work/pleasure trip and scored 50 yard line seats for me and the wife against the Bungals. Can't wait to see this awesome D, and at times, explosive offense in person!
  • Options
  • Options
    Went to the game yesterday (was in town for work) and EJ was underthrowing and overthrowing a ton, especially the first half...too bad that D-line couldn't get any push on Dalton...3-3 isn't terrible but the Jets are looking good and the Pats are the Pats...damn
  • Options
    People are flipping out, but 3-3 is pretty much what most reasonable people expected.

Need to win games they should win: Jax in London and Miami at home after the bye. That puts them at 5-3 heading to play the Jets on Thursday Night Football. If they cant win that game... then they arent a playoff team. They win, then (hypothetically) would be 6-3 including 3-1 in the Division and 6-2 in the Conference.
  • Options
    Pivotal Game Tomorrow night!
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Hosed. Terrible call. Terrible no challenge by Sexy Rexy. Garbage.
  • Options
    Im not too upset with the officiating. That is why there are challenges and those challenges were completely mismanaged/squandered.

Also, the Bills came out like a SB contending team, the Chiefs adjusted, and the Bills never had an answer. Fair win by a better football club.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    MayDay10 said:

Im not too upset with the officiating. That is why there are challenges and those challenges were completely mismanaged/squandered.

Also, the Bills came out like a SB contending team, the Chiefs adjusted, and the Bills never had an answer. Fair win by a better football club.

As bad as they played in the second half, they still had the ball, down by a td late. Anything can happen. How that catch was ruled incomplete I will never know.
  • Options
    I thought the Bills were a mess (most penalties, no sense of urgency, injured defensive line)..and then I watched the Brown last night...wow
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    You Bills fans are maniacs. I am absolutely going to Buffalo the next time the Bears play out there...

http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/monday-morning-bills-mafia-rewind/
  • Options
    Seriously, make the trip. 2018 the Bears are @ Buffalo. It is great fun. There is crazy shit happening all around you.

There certainly are unreasonable assholes as with any NFL stadium in the NE, but with the right attitude its pretty easy for an opposing fan to enjoy the game.
  • Options
    sex, drugs & buff-alo
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    MayDay10 said:

Seriously, make the trip. 2018 the Bears are @ Buffalo. It is great fun. There is crazy shit happening all around you.

There certainly are unreasonable assholes as with any NFL stadium in the NE, but with the right attitude its pretty easy for an opposing fan to enjoy the game.

Perfect. We do a road game every year. Chicago fans travel like crazy so it's always a blast.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    The Bills just got called for another neutral zone infraction...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    hey hey ho ho
    that tire salesman has got to go
  • Options

The Bills just got called for another neutral zone infraction...

Haha, no shit man. Awful. Penalties alone probably cost us two or three games.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    over 1,000 yards in penalties this season so far. Its rough.

They did kind of get screwed yesterday though. That pick to win the game was so blatant it was comical.
    I also thought that play that McCoy was sitting there and that lineman launched himself into his back should have been a penalty. if it were Hughes, it would have 100% been called.

i also loled at the refs correcting themselves at the end of the half giving the Philly receiver out of bounds, while the same exact play (actually more obvious) a couple weeks ago ended the game.

Ultimately it doesnt matter though. This team should be what the record is. They are 6-7. In 5 of the losses they have had the ball in the last 2 minutes with a chance to tie or win and they havent been able to. They also gift the other team 1,000 yards, fumble punt returns away... and if they dont, they almost always get penalties on returns (the guy on the radio today was half-jokingly suggesting they just have 11 at the line and dont bother returning punts).
  • Options
    16 years without a playoff berth, that's difficult for this 31 year old.
  • Options
    I'm just used to it at this point and it find humor in it.

They need to finally blow the thing up. They have needed it for the last 15 years, they need it now. Install a guy at the top to build a football program from the top down. Make a determination on every single soul who is employed on the football side of the operation. Tell Russ Brandon to GTFO of the draft room and meeting with coaches and players and such. Keep drafting quarterbacks until they find one or two who are capable of playing NFL football as its played in 2015.

I really dont care if we need to sit through a few 2 win seasons to get a sustainably good football program. So sick of 5-8 win seasons into perpetuity
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    Was there a reason the dude body slammed the girl? I see she was laughing so I was wondering what I missed.
    I thought the Bills were going to be much better this year...sucks that it didn't play out for you loyal fans. (Not so sure I feel badly for the fucking guy in that video, pretty sure I would like to hit him in the head with a bat.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved