Radiohead

1323334353638»

Comments

• I forgot about Fitter Happier, I skip that every time. The rest of the album makes up for it though. Same with Treefingers, it doesn’t really take away from the album for me.

I love Electioneering. 

I also love In Rainbows, as much now as when I first heard it. Getting to hear most of that album live this summer helped. Body snatchers was a f’n freight train, easily one of the best moments of the two shows. 

• rummy said:
    Kid A/OKC
    IR
    AMSP
    The Bends
    Amnesiac
    HTTT
    TKOL
    PH
    Exactly my order but with OKC a notch ahead of Kid A - if only for the sake of nostalgia.
    It would be my list too, but I’d have Kid A slightly higher than OKC. I might (MIGHT) flip Amnesiac and The Bends. I feel The Bends hasn’t aged well too. It feels very dated. It paved the way for OKC for certain, but it’s just a 90’s guitar driven album. 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 3,266
    I agree that the Bends has aged sorta poorly. Not terribly, but it just sticks out now based on the music they've made for the past 15 years.
  • rummyrummy Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,472
    I agree that the Bends has aged sorta poorly. Not terribly, but it just sticks out now based on the music they've made for the past 15 years.
    I still think Planet Telex and Street Spirit are "timeless." As much as I love Just, Fake Plastic Trees, etc, they seem very entrenched in the 1990s.
    Auckland 1998, Toronto 1 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Toronto 1&2 2016, Seattle 1&2 2018
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,833

OKC

The Bends

In Rainbows

Kid A/Amnesiac

Hail to the Thief

Moon Shaped Pool

Pablo Honey

TKOL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

• http://x-l-r.co/illwind

Looks like some random released new music! 

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 16,675
    I saw on twitter that there was some leftover music form Thom's soundtrack he did for Suspiria. It was sold out before i even got the email from waste. LOL
    I can see shit now. 
  • rummyrummy Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,472
    http://x-l-r.co/illwind

Looks like some random released new music! 

Spectre b-side.
    Auckland 1998, Toronto 1 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Toronto 1&2 2016, Seattle 1&2 2018
    If we're being technical, It was a deluxe bonus track. Spectre was a AA side with Burn the Witch.

edited January 12
    I saw on twitter that there was some leftover music form Thom's soundtrack he did for Suspiria. It was sold out before i even got the email from waste. LOL
    Probably just un used cues. I doubt there are any real song-songs on it. Its only 7 tracks in 12 minutes.