Options

Curb your Enthusiasm

Comments

• Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Last night's was hilarious. I'll spare you if you didn't watch yet, but Old Larry is back in full swing.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    anyone notice michael keaton playing a big role?

his last name is rifkin....also the last name of someone elaine dated in seinfeld. joel. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    anyone notice michael keaton playing a big role?

his last name is rifkin....also the last name of someone elaine dated in seinfeld. joel. :lol:

Yea the murderer from LI long time ago... Oh man this show kills me

The inappropriate nature of the doctor questioning Richard at the funeral to why he canceled :) good stuff
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Just watching Larry with the :) on his forehead while at the funeral had me rolling. He didn't even have to say anything. F'n hilarious!!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Just watched it- friggin hilarious. "The Dog days are over," lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Not as good as the 1st 3 weeks but still solid. The "I have to masterbate before I come to exhaust the entire area." friggin' killed me.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Not as good as the 1st 3 weeks but still solid. The "I have to masterbate before I come to exhaust the entire area." friggin' killed me.

Yes! lol
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Almost done with season 1 and couldn't stop laughing at the "Beloved Aunt" episode, especially the part with the obituary.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,586
    "Fuck you, Dog."
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    "The sorry window has been closed"

"I didn't know there was a window."

"Saying sorry for someone dying after two years is like saying Happy New Year in October."

:lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Almost done with season 1 and couldn't stop laughing at the "Beloved Aunt" episode, especially the part with the obituary.

loving mother.

beloved cunt.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Newch91 wrote:

loving mother.

beloved cunt.

Classic.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

loving mother.

beloved cunt.

Classic.

one of the funniest scenes ever. that episode is classic
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Richard Lewis is amazing. Great stuff outta him this year.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    mca47 wrote:
    Just watching Larry with the :) on his forehead while at the funeral had me rolling. He didn't even have to say anything. F'n hilarious!!

The way Larry said, "I'm sooorry" to his assistant's mom at the funeral with the :) (sorry, LD!) on his forehead had me rolling!
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    so how many more episodes before jeff and suzie get divorced?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

Is that supposed to happen this season?
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172

I think he's afraid to leave her. I can see her behind the wheel looking for his fat ass :)
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:

I think he's afraid to leave her. I can see her behind the wheel looking for his fat ass :)

i saw an interview with the actor who plays jeff and he said something big happens to his character early in the season.....thought he would get divorced and him and larry would both move back east.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    CROJAM95 wrote:

I think he's afraid OF her.
  • Options
    Watched 'The Doll' the other night. Larry cuts that barbie dolls hair for that little girl and she freaks out. Love how he's checking that rash on his dick in the mirror and that lady walks in and catches him, lol
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I'm on season 2 now and I think the funniest episode I've watched of the series right now is the season 2 episode, "Trick or Treat". The whole scene with the two teen girls and then the scene with the police at the house had me in tears. And then the part outside the theater, waiting for the movie to start, and Larry whistling the song.

This was probably my favorite line from the episode:

Anti-Wagnerite: Are you Jewish?
    Larry: What?
    Anti-Wagnerite: Are you Jewish?
    Larry: Why? You want to see my penis?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    New espisode tonight. I hope we see Leon.
  • Options
    Watched 'The Doll' the other night. Larry cuts that barbie dolls hair for that little girl and she freaks out. Love how he's checking that rash on his dick in the mirror and that lady walks in and catches him, lol

classic... my favorite ep
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574

I know. He's been noticeably absent the last 2 episodes.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    youngster wrote:

I know. He's been noticeably absent the last 2 episodes.
    I'm hoping the sox Yankees game is a blowout so I can watch this new episode. By the time curb comes on it'll probably only be the 3rd inning
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    Just watched last night's episode - another hilarious episode
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730
    LukinFan wrote:

Yeah this season is exceeding my expectations. Didn't care for the previous episode but this and all the others have been great.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

Yeah this season is exceeding my expectations. Didn't care for the previous episode but this and all the others have been great.

it was alright...pretty far fetched reason for him to go to new york for 3 months though.

it was also pretty similiar to the seinfeld episode where george lies to susan's parents about him having a house in the hamptons and they didn't believe him.

i wasn't a big fan of them making light of oscar dying too. not my favorite episode.

next week looks funny:
    ld: "so how's your marriage?"
    chris parnel: "what? why would you ask me such a thing??"
    ld: "i was attempting to take small talk up to medium talk." :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,730

it was alright...pretty far fetched reason for him to go to new york for 3 months though.

it was also pretty similiar to the seinfeld episode where george lies to susan's parents about him having a house in the hamptons and they didn't believe him.

i wasn't a big fan of them making light of oscar dying too. not my favorite episode.

next week looks funny:
    ld: "so how's your marriage?"
    chris parnel: "what? why would you ask me such a thing??"
    ld: "i was attempting to take small talk up to medium talk." :lol:

It's also pretty far-fetched for Larry to let some free-loading black guy boss him around his own house but ya gotta suspend realism at this point with the show. And I could care less about Oscar dying. He's had his day sniffing bras and biting penises. Now it's time for the pound in the sky.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com