Pearl Jam ACL show airing 11/21

Comments

• jmkjmk Posts: 425
    For you who have an account at the dime, there's a dvd up there from the broadcast.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=277467

for you who don't have an account: keep trying,... I tried many times for a looong time and then one day I was lucky...
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • That made my day even though it was Midnight :D

Really well done...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mca47 wrote:
    Nowhere to be found on any of the PBS channels here in Scottsdale/Phoenix...

:(

It's on channel 8 on the 27th of Nov. 11PM I think......
    |9.5.93Gorge|2.6.95Moore|5.7.98AROSpace|7.21.98Seattle|7.22.98Seattle|10.21.00PHX|11.5.00Seattle
    |11.6.00Seattle|6.6.03Vegas|6.7.03PHX|5.25.06Boston|7.22.06Gorge|7.23.06Gorge|9.21.09Seattle|9.22.09Seattle |10.6.09LA|11.19.13PHX|11.29.13Portland|12.6.13Seattle |10.22.14Denver| 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle

EV Solo |7.15.11 Benaroya|7.16.11 Benaroya|4.13.12PHX|10.30.14Redmond|
    TOTD 11.11.16 San Fran
  • its a shame i had to change it to watch DMB on saturday night live. but it was only one song
  • i taped this last night to my dvr and the show opens with "Just Breathe" ?
    the setlist on pj.com doesnt have this song listed?
  • I had a huge smile on my face from red mosquito on. I don’t think I’ve ever smiled that much pass midnight.

Yeah ed’s voice in the beginning. eeekk. But then I thought it because those songs demand a different vocal technique that he’s just not used to yet.

Lukin and porch OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the camera was on mikes side, I’d see stone in the background and wouldn’t recognize him at first. Who is that guy with the hair? Oh wait, it’s stone! :lol:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    i taped this last night to my dvr and the show opens with "Just Breathe" ?
    the setlist on pj.com doesnt have this song listed?

Pj.com doesn't have the setlist for the ACL taping. The Austin City Limits listed in the setlist archive is for the Austin City Limits FESTIVAL performance that took place the day after the PBS taping. The setlist of the taping can be found earlier in this thread and is :

Setlist: Walking The Cow (Ed and Jeff), Just Breathe (w/strings), The End (w/strings), The Fixer, Johnny Guitar, Amongst The Waves, Unthought Known, Army Reserve, Driven To Tears, Do the Evolution, Got Some

Encore: Lukin (w/strings), Red Mosquito w/ Ben Harper, Inside Job, Life Wasted Reprise, Betterman Gonna See My Friend, Porch

Encore II: Crazy Mary, Star Spangled Banner (Mike)

Since the show was around 2 hours long, not everything made it into the broadcast.

Hope this helps.

Dan
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • thank you

not all of it made it to the broadcast? grrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • When will there be a rebroadcast?
  • It airs in Chicago on Monday 11/23 at 1AM.
  • http://video.pbs.org/video/1335500400/
    full pbs show not whole set

Toronto / Sept 21/96 -Barrie/aug 22/98- Auburn Hills, /oct 07 /00
    Grand Rapids /oct 03/04 -London/sept 12/05-Hamilton /sept 13/05
    Toronto/sept 19/05 -Toronto/ may 09/06 - Toronto/aug 21/09- Hamilton /sept 15 /11
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Slow Moe wrote:
    The band sounded great but that audience looked like a still photograph of an audience. :| Crowd must have been PBS sponsors with just a few PJ fans sprinkled in here & there. Wish I'd been there though.

I agree....did they film this at a nursing home?
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • JR8805JR8805 Posts: 169
    The crowd seemed...sedate. Maybe they were all Ramones fans and just wanted to be sedated. :) I think someone on this board mentioned it was a very long wait in the door and a very warm one. Maybe that had something to do with it. But, I was very happy the ACL.org had the full show up. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to really keep up with the current whatever, so getting to see the show this morning was an unexpected treat. I thought it was a good performance, and I really enjoyed the addition of Ben Harper and, particularly, of the string section. I just love it when rock bands mix it up.
  • Great show!!! Man I hope they release a DVD!
    6/14/08, 6/23/09
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,547
    Great show!!! Man I hope they release a DVD!

I hope they release the whole 2 hour set on Bluray! ;)
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    I had a huge smile on my face from red mosquito on. I don’t think I’ve ever smiled that much pass midnight.

Yeah ed’s voice in the beginning. eeekk. But then I thought it because those songs demand a different vocal technique that he’s just not used to yet.

Lukin and porch OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the camera was on mikes side, I’d see stone in the background and wouldn’t recognize him at first. Who is that guy with the hair? Oh wait, it’s stone! :lol:

I love your avatar pic. It's so cute. what a great smile! :D

I am anxiously waiting for my ACL airing at midnight by the way :)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Anybody able to get the recording up on a torrent for us that are overseas ?
  • On now at 3am in the Virgin Islands :mrgreen:
    If you were my friend, I'd give you the ball on every play.
  • I hope they show Perry
    If you were my friend, I'd give you the ball on every play.
  • Anyone in the philly area with verizon service? I get Austin City Limits show up in my schedule but no pearl jam. Sat or Sun?
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • How about NJ..i set my DVR for what i THOUGHT was the show but it was some murder mystery show!!
    Hope I didnt miss it!
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    for those in Canada or in Western NY ...

http://www.wned.org/tv/features.asp?type=music

says friday nov. 27th at 11:30
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    Anyone in the philly area with verizon service? I get Austin City Limits show up in my schedule but no pearl jam. Sat or Sun?

Check out channel 39- that may work
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I love seeing them again-it seems so long now since Philly.
    I forgot it was on, had it taping and we went out with the kids to see a blues band at our favorite biker bar-got home just before midnite. What a nice surprise- PJ coming on! I watched it twice thru. Daddy snoozed. Its so nice to have some new PJ on the DVR. Watched again yesterday and this am I must be hooked. Well thats my band though and they are looking and sounding mighty fine these days better than ever 8-)
  • GREAT!!!
    From Montevideo, Uruguay.
  • anybody in Canada find it on bell satellite yet?
    Thanks
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,547
    polaris_x wrote:
    for those in Canada or in Western NY ...

http://www.wned.org/tv/features.asp?type=music

says friday nov. 27th at 11:30

The only time Eastern Canada got a chance to see Pearl Jam's ACL performance was @ 4am 11/22. That's it. I called up Eastlink & checked online for any other repeats. Nada! Zip! Zilch! Zero! No chance! I got it recorded on DVDR from the Digital Cable also WinTV from the Media Center. Though not as powerful as those sweet HD sources that are popping up like jiffy pop on the world wide web! ;)
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,785
    CW112332 wrote:
    Anybody able to get the recording up on a torrent for us that are overseas ?
  • pandora wrote:
    I love seeing them again-it seems so long now since Philly.
    I forgot it was on, had it taping and we went out with the kids to see a blues band at our favorite biker bar-got home just before midnite. What a nice surprise- PJ coming on! I watched it twice thru. Daddy snoozed. Its so nice to have some new PJ on the DVR. Watched again yesterday and this am I must be hooked. Well thats my band though and they are looking and sounding mighty fine these days better than ever 8-)
    That's funny, my husband fell asleep while it was on, too! I thought he was nuts considering how loud I had the volume. He didn't wake up until Porch came on!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    demetrios wrote:
    The only time Eastern Canada got a chance to see Pearl Jam's ACL performance was @ 4am 11/22. That's it. I called up Eastlink & checked online for any other repeats. Nada! Zip! Zilch! Zero! No chance! I got it recorded on DVDR from the Digital Cable also WinTV from the Media Center. Though not as powerful as those sweet HD sources that are popping up like jiffy pop on the world wide web! ;)

i got some HD channels and it says it's supposed to be on this friday night ... i wonder if PBS is one of those HD channels ...