Pearl Jam ACL show airing 11/21

Comments

• Miami it airs 11/21 at 11:00pm on channel 202 WPBT Create :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • K.LOK.LO Posts: 163
    Open wrote:
    11/26 @ 10 PM KERA Dallas.

Yay! Can't wait. I didn't go to the taping even though I was there for ACL festival.
  • "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Miami it airs 11/21 at 11:00pm on channel 202 WPBT Create :)

that must be satellite, for the 21 I get willie nelson @ 12am

PJ the 23 @ 1am on wpbt 2

I hope we are both correct
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    Thanks for the heads up. In Nashville it will air 11/21 at 11pm on WNPT Ch 8. DVR is set to record. Can't wait! :D
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • thanks for the update :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 11:00pm on Friday Nov. 27th. in Portland, OR on OPB. I can't wait!!
  • I hope they mix it a little better than the audio I listened to yesterday.
    Eddie sounded a bit under the weather.
  • Gremmie03 wrote:
    Miami it airs 11/21 at 11:00pm on channel 202 WPBT Create :)

that must be satellite, for the 21 I get willie nelson @ 12am

PJ the 23 @ 1am on wpbt 2

I hope we are both correct

I dont have satellite, I have comcast Digital Preferred Package, I already set my DVR to record, they are showing it November 21st at 11:00PM on channel 202 it's called WPBT Create.

I think you are right though, the regular PBS channel 2 won't show it til the 23rd at 1am.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Evergreen wrote:
    11/27 on Phoenix. :cry:

OK...I have DirectTv and it is on the LOCAL PBS (8) station on the 27th. I did a search and it is airing on the 21st and 22nd at 9pm on channel 379.

VH1 Rock Honor The Who is also on on the 21 and 22nd. on channel 337 (VH1 Classic) and 6pm and at 3:30pm. :D
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    It just popped up in my list on PBS @ midnight, technically Nov 22nd... channel WLIW 21 for NYC... replay at 3am.

ETA - thanks for the head's up re screening of Rock Honors ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    Off topic a little: About VHS Rock Honors The Who...that reruns pretty often and it's the most unfuckingbelievable rendition of Love, Reign O'er Me that I have ever ever ever heard. Ed absolutely nails it. It's on youtube of course too.
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • do you think they'll put the WHOLE setlist/concert online? like letterman's podcast? holy fuck.....i hope so! :mrgreen:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• It's on this Saturday night (Nov. 21st) In Madison, WI. Large screen HDTV and Surroundsound! Awesome!
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Can't seem to figure out when this airs in Toronto. I thought our PBS feed was WNED (Buffalo), but apparently WNED plays it Friday night and Saturday night but my TV doesn't' list it either day. At all.

Anyone?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow! I just recieved the soundboard audio of this! It is flat out awesome! Wow Wow Wow!
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Can't seem to figure out when this airs in Toronto. I thought our PBS feed was WNED (Buffalo), but apparently WNED plays it Friday night and Saturday night but my TV doesn't' list it either day. At all.

Anyone?

I see it listed on Friday the 27th at 11:59pm. At the top of the site is a TV schedules option. It's listed under the 27th on that (very bottom of the list). The 20th is Willie Nelson
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    Ok I just called our local PBS station here in Columbus Ohio & it's not on here Sat night??? How can I find out when it will be played? Please help!! I want to watch!!!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    just as a word of caution

be sure to also check 11/22 on your system,
    my Digital cable guide has it listed under sunday 11/22 because its after midnight.

I already set my DVR to record the 1 hour performance.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    silver39 wrote:
    Ok I just called our local PBS station here in Columbus Ohio & it's not on here Sat night??? How can I find out when it will be played? Please help!! I want to watch!!!!

Check your local PBS station's web site.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    DS114969 wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

I did, nothing :-(
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    drsluggo wrote:
    11/23 in Chicago for those who care...

Which PBS Station and what time?
  • NEW JERSEY
    Date\Time?? Ive been checking PBS and cant seem to find it!!!

Thanks!
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    DVR set Sat at midnite here in Atl
  • demetrios wrote:

Pearl Jam ACL show airing 11/21. Mark your calendars for this one- PJ on Austin City Limits on Saturday, November 21st. Click here http://www.austincitylimits.org/ for local stations and broadcast schedule.

And check out this cool time-lapse video of the show here:

http://vimeo.com/6973684

i cant find what channel its on in philly and wat time i think 8pm ?
    anthony from philly
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    For So Cal---could not find on KCET but KLCS airing it at 11 pm on Nov. 21 if you get that channel....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Anybody know when this is airing on Bell Express VU?
  • Okay, I just checked the schedule at pbs.org for WNED Buffalo/Toronto, which is the PBS HD feed we get in Canada on Rogers HD (and maybe Bell too?). Anyway, they've got PJ listed at 11:30 EST this Friday night. However, my onscreen guide says it'll be Willie Nelson. Read into this what you will.
    "We've done really well with teenage death songs." -EV
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    sickwillie wrote:
    Okay, I just checked the schedule at pbs.org for WNED Buffalo/Toronto, which is the PBS HD feed we get in Canada on Rogers HD (and maybe Bell too?). Anyway, they've got PJ listed at 11:30 EST this Friday night. However, my onscreen guide says it'll be Willie Nelson. Read into this what you will.

damm ... i'm in the same area ... friday is the 20th tho ... good thing i checked this thread
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    silver39 wrote:
    DS114969 wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

I did, nothing :-(

Is your station WOSU? I just checked their schedule and it looks like they are airing ACL episodes through the rest of the year that aired in the September - November time frame in my market. This leads me to believe they are several weeks behind and will probably air it early next year.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City