Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 1,887
    edited September 21
    Passed on smashing pumpkins and then had to preorder Tom Petty Live at the Fillmore 

my attempt at not buying something this week failed miserably 
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 9,115
    Passed on smashing pumpkins and then had to preorder Tom Petty Live at the Fillmore 

I went with the 6LP version, you as well?
  • MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 9,115
    edited September 22
    MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP
    Lol, yea that Uber stuff is crazy.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 26,105

happy to oblige.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 25,952
    MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP
    So I have been waiting for a Fillmore show forever.  While a complete show would be best,  this looks pretty damn good.  

For years,  my favorite boot has been my Feb 2 97 radio broadcast from this run.  It's so great,  it's unspeakable.  If anyone wants the FLAC of it,  ping me and I'll give you a link to my drive.  

I'm probably going to wait to order until it's on Amazon.  It will be cheaper and come faster.  And yeah, the Uber package is silly.  Just trinkets.  Deluxe seems the way to go. 
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 1,887
    edited September 22
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP
    So I have been waiting for a Fillmore show forever.  While a complete show would be best,  this looks pretty damn good.  

For years,  my favorite boot has been my Feb 2 97 radio broadcast from this run.  It's so great,  it's unspeakable.  If anyone wants the FLAC of it,  ping me and I'll give you a link to my drive.  

I'm probably going to wait to order until it's on Amazon.  It will be cheaper and come faster.  And yeah, the Uber package is silly.  Just trinkets.  Deluxe seems the way to go. 

I haven’t looked too deep into it but 6 shows of the run professionally recorded, we must be getting most if not all of the individual songs played I would think, just the “best version” or something. Certainly that’s got to be about all the covers in 6 shows 

it’s probably as close to a “full concert “ we will get. They seem to like compilation albums.

live anthology is my only live album, which is outstanding 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

Yes.

the non “Uber” 6 LP

I haven’t looked too deep into it but 6 shows of the run professionally recorded, we must be getting most if not all of the individual songs played I would think, just the “best version” or something. Certainly that’s got to be about all the covers in 6 shows 

it’s probably as close to a “full concert “ we will get. They seem to like compilation albums.

live anthology is my only live album, which is outstanding 
    So if you read the liner notes on Anthology they talked about having almost every concert recorded, that's a lot of concerts.  They have the ability to release a whole concert if they wanted to.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HOU-->PDX-->KCPosts: 35,953
    Just arrived today!
    Satchel - Heartache & Honey
    Marcus Mumford - Self Titled

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com