2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Nice PJSoul. All 3 awesome vinyls!
    gorgeous was his savior
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Got the cd cos it has Born In The USA live in London dvd with it :)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,680
    Foe40dees said:

Nice PJSoul. All 3 awesome vinyls!

Thanks! I can't say enough about the sound quality on Era Vulgaris. I do find one album spread between 3 10" discs a huge pain in the ass, but the sound MIGHT almost be worth it..... And the size of the album is like a fun-sized candy bar. image
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,048
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Holy shit, I just got the first pressing of Hot Fuss, limited blue vinyl, mint, for $75 on ebay. :-O I am so stoked, almost more for the great deal than having the actual album, lol!

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    PJ_Soul said:

Holy shit, I just got the first pressing of Hot Fuss, limited blue vinyl, mint, for $75 on ebay. :-O I am so stoked, almost more for the great deal than having the actual album, lol!

Damn good album. I grabbed the set that came with the t shirt last year. I've heard like 3 or 4 different pressings of this album and they are all solid. I have no idea why someone doesn't just print a ton of OOP records with this method.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    ozzykillerozzykiller Isle Of Wight , UK Posts: 109
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by ozzykiller on
  • Options

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited January 2014

I got one of the yellow ones. Cannot wait to spin the shit out of it image

EDIT: I'm spinning it right now. OH Lord, it's good! I would post a pic of the vinyl, but I don't want to spoil it for the people who have yet to receive theirs... It is not translucent, it is a very light, gorgeous pale marbled yellow.

PJ_Soul - congrats to the Era Vulgaris. I love that album. Isn't it cool that is comes as 10' records?
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    Facepollution, how much was that Celebrity Skin? Love me some Hole. I just sold my forst pressing of 'LTT' for $140.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

PJ_Soul said:

Damn good album. I grabbed the set that came with the t shirt last year. I've heard like 3 or 4 different pressings of this album and they are all solid. I have no idea why someone doesn't just print a ton of OOP records with this method.
    Good to hear! I am really excited to get it. Hoping to find a good deal on Sam's Town as well now. *EDIT: Never mind that. I just discovered that they never pressed Sam's Town until the picture disc that was just released. Wtf??? Why wouldn't they have released an LP for that album?? I've read some pretty mixed reviews on the picture disc. Anyone have one? I'm concerned about the quality of the pressing.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Room 237 (OST) by death waltz recording co. orange and red vinyl
    Gram Parsons "Grievous Angel"
    BIlly Joel "Innocent Man"
    Bob Dylan "Self Portrait" 1970 1st press
    Johnny Cash "A Thing Called Love"
    Johnny Cash "Bitter Tears, Ballads Of The American Indian"
    Johnny Cash "Man In Black"
    Miles Davis "Nefertiti" 2008 Legacy RP
    Men At Work "Business As Usual"
    Roger Waters "The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking"
    Johann Pachelbel "Canon In D Major"
    Basic Basie "Count Basie And His Orchestra"
    The Costello Show (Featuring Elvis Costello) "King Of America" (MoFi ltd. ed)
    The Liminanas "Crystal Anis"
    Sharon Jones And The Dap-Kings "Give The People What They Want" mono
    gorgeous was his savior
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    boyo79 said:

Nebraska sounds amazing on vinyl. One of the best sounding I own.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    boyo79 said:

Sweet! :)
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    edited January 2014
    PJ_Soul said:

boyo79 said:

Sweet! :)
    Yeah Sam's Town is cheap as hell and my least favorite album of theirs. Get Day and Age... I got a pretty slick deal for $50 in NM shape like 8 months back. Really tough to find for a good price though.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Yeah Sam's Town is cheap as hell and my least favorite album of theirs. Get Day and Age... I got a pretty slick deal for $50 in NM shape like 8 months back. Really tough to find for a good price though.

I really LOVE Sam's Town though! Not so much Day and Age (it's just okay). Their first 2 albums are the only ones I'm interested in. So I really do wish that Sam's Town had a good pressing. :(
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options

Facepollution, how much was that Celebrity Skin? Love me some Hole. I just sold my forst pressing of 'LTT' for $140.

It was £18.99 plus postage from whatrecords.co.uk - it's a new reissue from Music On Vinyl

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/59568.htm

• Options

It was £18.99 plus postage from whatrecords.co.uk - it's a new reissue from Music On Vinyl

Didnt know it was reissued...thanks.
  • Options

Didnt know it was reissued...thanks.
    Yeah it kind of came out of nowhere, just suddenly appeared on their site about a week ago. I'm hoping they'll do Live Through This next - it may well be on the cards given that this is its 20th anniversary(!)

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    edited January 2014
    Did i see correct, Superunknown was re-released awhile back? looking around cant find it...any help would be appreciated.
    thanks
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Nami said:

Did i see correct, Superunknown was re-released awhile back? looking around cant find it...any help would be appreciated.
    thanks

It was released on a picture disc, I'm waiting out for a proper re-issue though - from what I've read the picture disc doesn't sound all that great.

• Options

Nami said:

thanks

It was released on a picture disc, I'm waiting out for a proper re-issue though - from what I've read the picture disc doesn't sound all that great.

Yeah, I'm waiting too. I keep seeing bad reviews on picture discs. I wish people would stop producing them altogether.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    PJ_Soul said:

Nami said:

thanks

Yeah, I'm waiting too. I keep seeing bad reviews on picture discs. I wish people would stop producing them altogether.
    great thanks! will wait too!

may have to spend my money on the black crowes releases. Southern Harmony is a gem
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Just found a beauty of a box set at my local shop. The Smithsonian Collection of Classic Jazz. 6 lps in mint condition plus booklet featuring over 30 artists. A pretty extensive and definitive collection of songs. $16
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    PJ_Soul said:

Fuck....that's awesome!!!! I still need to get that and Sam's Town.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Sam's Town was never pressed on vinyl apparently. All there is is a new picture disc just released a little while ago, and I've read that the sound quality isn't good. And it just comes in a plastic sleeve. :(
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    edited January 2014
    PJ_Soul said:

thefixer9 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Sam's Town was never pressed on vinyl apparently. All there is is a new picture disc just released a little while ago, and I've read that the sound quality isn't good. And it just comes in a plastic sleeve. :(
    Fuck that shit :((

I'll get Hot Fuss and Day and Age then. I have the Red Battle Born and it's awesome.
    Post edited by thefixer9 on
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!