The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Whhhhhaaat?! I'm in a client meeting
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,411
    Whhhhhaaat?! I'm in a client meeting
    Sanchez hits another homer. Next time up he gets hit. Kahnle then hits one of their guys. Miguel Cabrera comes to bat and he and Romine exchange words and go at it.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    of course this always happens. They hit a Yankee. Yankees don't get to retaliate. If the Yankees hit someone first. It's an automatic ejection
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I bet there was more action in this brawl than there will be at the McGregor/Mayweather fight
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Yankees come back to tie
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Holy shit. Right in the dome. Ouch.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Betances hits him on the head
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Had to eject him. Damn. 
  • Options
    Okay I'm watching now.

vmart and verlander getting into it?
  • Options
    I thought these teams were gonna get into it in the Bronx earlier this year. Miggy got hit at least once and was pissed
  • Options
    Damn.
  • Options
    Round 3!!!
  • Options
    We aren't going to be able to field 9 if this keeps going.
  • Options
    This umpire just don't give a fuck anymore. Just wants a beer
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    igotid88 said:
    I bet there was more action in this brawl than there will be at the McGregor/Mayweather fight
    Good stuff. I agree.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    What a fucking cheap shot by Sanchez.  That's complete nonsense.  He'll get himself a nice suspension for that one...real smart in the middle of a playoff race.
  • Options
    What a fucking cheap shot by Sanchez.  That's complete nonsense.  He'll get himself a nice suspension for that one...real smart in the middle of a playoff race.
    Fuck it.  Miggy needed a shot there.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Oh come on...hitting a guy who's already down on the ground with a couple guys on top of him???  That's some bush league shit right there.
  • Options
    Oh come on...hitting a guy who's already down on the ground with a couple guys on top of him???  That's some bush league shit right there.
    Dude, my favorite punch in the history of the Yankees was the Strawberry sucker punch to Benitez.  Yeah, probably bush league, but whatever.  He needed a shot.

Hell, technically Joey Bats wasn't ready for his punch, and that was amazing.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,892
    That s not bush league at all!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,431
     Hey fellas, a sucker punch is okay, but not taking your mask off when the other guy starts the fight is not? Just sayin'..........(Sorry, Cliffy man, i had to do it>HAHA)
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    just saw the "greatest hits" on MLB. wow!

P.S. pedro sucks.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    cutz said:
     Hey fellas, a sucker punch is okay, but not taking your mask off when the other guy starts the fight is not? Just sayin'..........(Sorry, Cliffy man, i had to do it>HAHA)
    Touché 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    drilling a guy in the head was not cool.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    igotid88 said:
    It's stats like these that make people justify their jobs...

Worthless stats.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,892
    Wobbie said:
    6-6 game deep in a pennant race...no way that was intentional.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Wobbie said:
    6-6 game deep in a pennant race...no way that was intentional.
    I really don't think so either, but just an awful situation.  Also, saw a stat today that he has hit exactly 1 right handed batter in his career up until yesterday, which is insane given his control, but is not a good look.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I think it is silly for either side or especially their fans to claim high ground.

It was brawls.  The teams hated each other.  Millionaires showed emotion and caring which is a rare glimpse these days.  Enjoy it.  It was fun.