The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    In other news. Mason Williams up to Trenton where Sanchez is already tearing it up in his first couple weeks.
    Yikes...alright, 3 out of 4
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Yikes...alright, 3 out of 4

Fucking Nelson of all people :fp:
    Well at least they didn't roll over in the ninth gotta go in and kick some ass in beantown this weekend.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Besides today's loss, I feel good going into the series this weekend. Let's kick some Boston ass!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    imalive wrote:

Well they brought up Huff so thats another option.

as in aubrey????? :shock:

David Huff lefty not exactly the second coming of Gator :lol:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/playe ... da01.shtml

:oops:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Yankees signed Mark Reynolds at least we got a platoon with overbay now.
    A report alleges that Alex Rodriguez leaked information about his fellow players — including Yankees teammate Francisco Cervelli — concerning their involvement in Biogenesis. If true, it could back Major League Baseball’s assertion that the Yankees’ beleaguered third baseman obstructed its investigation of the now-shuttered anti-aging clinic in South Florida.

"60 Minutes" reported that, in February, members of A-Rod’s inner circle obtained handwritten documents from Biogenesis founder Anthony Bosch and then leaked them to Yahoo! Sports, which was the first to report the names of Cervelli as well as Brewers star Ryan Braun. Bosch has since become MLB’s star witness in its investigation.

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/sports/yan ... XH8i422E4O

:fp:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    A report alleges that Alex Rodriguez leaked information about his fellow players — including Yankees teammate Francisco Cervelli — concerning their involvement in Biogenesis. If true, it could back Major League Baseball’s assertion that the Yankees’ beleaguered third baseman obstructed its investigation of the now-shuttered anti-aging clinic in South Florida.

"60 Minutes" reported that, in February, members of A-Rod’s inner circle obtained handwritten documents from Biogenesis founder Anthony Bosch and then leaked them to Yahoo! Sports, which was the first to report the names of Cervelli as well as Brewers star Ryan Braun. Bosch has since become MLB’s star witness in its investigation.

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/sports/yan ... XH8i422E4O

:fp:

What Nonsense
    It makes no sense whatsoever.
    John Lackey will start against the Yankees on Saturday, but doesn’t think Alex Rodriguez should be batting against him.

Lackey teed off on the Yankees slugger and wondered how he is able to play with a 211-game suspension hanging over him for alleged PED use stemming from his ties to Biogenesis.

“I’ve got a problem with it. You bet I do,” Lackey told the Boston Globe on Thursday.

“How is he still playing? He obviously did something and he’s playing. I’m not sure that’s right . . . It’s pretty evident he’s been doing stuff for a lot of years I’ve been facing him.”

http://m.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/re ... v7W4tAOdRK

Whatever lackey worry about your own team :lol:
    Ass kicking :lol:
    John Lackey will start against the Yankees on Saturday, but doesn’t think Alex Rodriguez should be batting against him.

Lackey teed off on the Yankees slugger and wondered how he is able to play with a 211-game suspension hanging over him for alleged PED use stemming from his ties to Biogenesis.

“I’ve got a problem with it. You bet I do,” Lackey told the Boston Globe on Thursday.

“How is he still playing? He obviously did something and he’s playing. I’m not sure that’s right . . . It’s pretty evident he’s been doing stuff for a lot of years I’ve been facing him.”

Does lackey have any idea how ugly he is? Worry about that fuck face
    Soriano
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Does lackey have any idea how ugly he is? Worry about that fuck face

Maybe he can help Ortiz find the guy who spiked his "protein" shake :lol:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Soriano
    Unreal
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    I'll go on the record as saying that I hope Arod brings down Levine. I hate that fuck. The only way it could be better is if Trost was somehow involved too, which isn't really possible.
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    It makes no sense whatsoever.

Of course it does. He threw other players under the bus to take the heat off himself.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    Redemption, A-Rod style.
    Newch91 wrote:
    Redemption, A-Rod style.

I fucking love it. This is the story that just keeps on giving

As girardi said, dempster is a "fucking pussy"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,765
    A-Rod smoked it
    I miss igotid88
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Redemption, A-Rod style.

I fucking love it. This is the story that just keeps on giving

As girardi said, dempster is a "fucking pussy"
    :lol: He really said that? If so... :clap::clap: :thumbup:

EDIT: Just saw it. http://larrybrownsports.com/baseball/ry ... hit/201122
    bloggif_52118fc0a46c4.gif
    I miss igotid88
  • :lol: crossed up on a 30 fastball with bases empty. :lol: Take that, ump! :lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    What did arod say when going around the bases?

That was phenomenal

There is absolutely zero chance of it happening, but how incredible would it be if Mo drilled someone?
    9543471792_a93acd9bcd_o.gif

Is there any doubt that Dempster then gave up the runs because he was scared shitless of Girardi? I would love to see him fuck someone up.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Another looooong game

Worth it though 8-)
    I love girardi. I have always liked him more than most and tonight was awesome
    Andy McCullough ‏@McCulloughSL 8m
    A-Rod was asked if Dempster should be suspended. "I'm the wrong guy to ask about suspensions." Classic.
    I miss igotid88
    Andy McCullough ‏@McCulloughSL 4m
    A-Rod on the support from team: "I had like 15 of my teammates come up and say ‘Hit a f*cking bomb and walk it off.’ They were pissed off."
    I miss igotid88