http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    chowderheads.
    :)

Exactly. :lol:
    2 on no one out. You need to get a run. Please don't give this game away.
    Unbelievable. :fp: RISP...horrible yet again. :fp: If this team squeeks in I have zero confidence they could get anything done. :fp:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Go sox go
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • You know things are bad when you lose to a minor league team in September.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    81 wrote:
    Go sox go

Fuck the sawx but this Yankee team is so flawed it ridiculous. :fp: Many Yankee fans will blame injuries but that's such bullshit. Whole team sat on the long ball all year long and now it's showing. Mid September and they still don't move runners or play simple baseball to score runners on base. So frustrating to watch. :fp:
    Had every oppurtunity to win tonight and they couldn't. Yankee fans remember....the bench players on the Yankees would be starting for 75% of the other teams out there so stop blaming this shit on injuries. :x 2 on and no one out in the 3rd inning I think it was and you get zero runs?! Really?! Are you that high on your 13 run output on Sunday Joe that you forgot about the teams inabilty to score? :fp:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    HA HA
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    DS1119 wrote:
    Had every oppurtunity to win tonight and they couldn't. Yankee fans remember....the bench players on the Yankees would be starting for 75% of the other teams out there so stop blaming this shit on injuries. :x 2 on and no one out in the 3rd inning I think it was and you get zero runs?! Really?! Are you that high on your 13 run output on Sunday Joe that you forgot about the teams inabilty to score? :fp:
    Yep. It was 2 on with no outs in the 3rd. Awful to watch.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Yankees 2-2 vs the O's this past weekend. Outscored them 31-23 but it was still a wash. Yankee fans get lost in all of these offensive stats, like the big HR numbers, and they think this team is some offensive juggernaut. They aren't. They win Sunday's game 4-3 instead of 13-3 when they were pouring it on they would have been outscored in the series by a run. :fp:
    Actually watched the game again on Yankees Encore. Didn't get any better. :fp: :lol:
  • this season and this thread is going down the tubes ..such a shame ..its been around a long while

:roll:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,714
    this season and this thread is going down the tubes ..such a shame ..its been around a long while

Gave that game away. Brutal. Fucking dinky ass bullshit hits in the 9th until Ellsbury.

Thread is shot. Seems like some of the people who had good conversation on here have been pushed away by nonsense.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    This is obviously DS's Fault, this weekend, Neily, Cliffy we need to make our way to Albany, he sells cars and works on Saturdays, shouldn't be too hard to find. We need to .... Him, A Sacrifice to the Yankee Gods is the only way of salvaging this Season, and may just win us a Ring!

I'm Sorry DS, but in the words of every mob movie ever made, "You gotta Go".
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    :idea:
    DS= Joe Girardi ?
    :?:

that was a tough one last night.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    DS= Joe Girardi ?

One thing at a time
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    DS= Joe Girardi ?

One thing at a time

:lol:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    this season and this thread is going down the tubes ..such a shame ..its been around a long while

Gave that game away. Brutal. Fucking dinky ass bullshit hits in the 9th until Ellsbury.

Thread is shot. Seems like some of the people who had good conversation on here have been pushed away by nonsense.

Pushed away by nonsense? :lol: WHy becasue I speak the truth about the team instead of making it a big yankee circle jerk? :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Pushed away by nonsense? :lol: WHy becasue I speak the truth about the team instead of making it a big yankee circle jerk? :lol:

No one is asking for a circle jerk, just that people interact like adults. The team sucks right now and we can have a conversation about that, but fuck, multiple bitching posts saying the same shit over and over with a fucking smile of some sort after every sentence is brutal and annoying. I have had plenty of normal conversations with people over the past 12 hours about how the Yankees are playing terrible right now, people from this thread that don't come around anymore, it's just not possible to do here anymore.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    No one is asking for a circle jerk, just that people interact like adults. The team sucks right now and we can have a conversation about that, but fuck, multiple bitching posts saying the same shit over and over with a fucking smile of some sort after every sentence is brutal and annoying. I have had plenty of normal conversations with people over the past 12 hours about how the Yankees are playing terrible right now, people from this thread that don't come around anymore, it's just not possible to do here anymore.

Then don't do it. Simple solution.

DOes thismake you feel better? The Yankees are the best team in the major leagues. This is just a temporary bump in the road. It's a long season they will play through it. One day at a time. :lol:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    oh-hai-husky.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Then don't do it. Simple solution.

DOes thismake you feel better? The Yankees are the best team in the major leagues. This is just a temporary bump in the road. It's a long season they will play through it. One day at a time. :lol:

You win, buddy. It's no wonder you have enough time to rack up 20,000 posts in a year or so if you are this annoying in real life.

If you didn't notice in what I just posted, I said this team sucks right now.
    jimed14 wrote:
    oh-hai-husky.jpg

That made me laugh.
    jimed14 wrote:
    oh-hai-husky.jpg

:wave:
    jimed14 wrote:
    oh-hai-husky.jpg

:lol::lol:

randazza2.jpg
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    You win, buddy. It's no wonder you have enough time to rack up 20,000 posts in a year or so if you are this annoying in real life.

Always with the personal insults, always.

I guess I'm just very bored. I'm still waiting for the Yankee's average with RISP to resort back to the mean. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I guess I'm just very bored. I'm still waiting for the Yankee's average with RISP to resort back to the mean. :lol:

What can I say? You bring out the best in people.

And I'm waiting for Damon to get a job and nova to strike people out. We can go round and round all day.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

What can I say? You bring out the best in people.

And I'm waiting for Damon to get a job and nova to strike people out. We can go round and round all day.

I still wouldn't mind having Damon right now. ANd Nova I was never really a huge fan. You must be confused with my comments about Hughes.
  • lost cause

hopefully they can change shit around..but obviously this team is nowhere near good enough to win anything atm

enjoy the game tonight
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......