The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,714
    You would
  • oh my what a break on that throw
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Aggresive on the bases...speed...BOOM!!!!!!!! 2 runs!!!!!!!!!!
    Just get it to the outfield Sish....not too much...just get it out there!!!
  • not agressive enough on the bases...3rd base coach blows..no hit and runs ...all that good stuff is missing

they really need this game tonight

p.s. cliffy ...i really don't know where to find you...i don't think i saved ur address :mrgreen:

see i know the game :lol:

gotta be aggressive

then boom jeter to 3rd
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Just get it to the outfield Sish....not too much...just get it out there!!!

mother furrrrr
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Aggresive on the bases...speed...BOOM!!!!!!!! 2 runs!!!!!!!!!!

bullshit...i said it today :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    not agressive enough on the bases...3rd base coach blows..no hit and runs ...all that good stuff is missing

they really need this game tonight

p.s. cliffy ...i really don't know where to find you...i don't think i saved ur address :mrgreen:

see i know the game :lol:

gotta be aggressive

then boom jeter to 3rd

When a team is struggling you can't get passive. Get aggressive. Make the other team do things correctly. Make them hit the cutoff man and make a perfect throw home (for example).

BTW...nice first pitch swinging ARod. :fp: You got your one RBI...you're done for the night. :lol:
    LETS GO ROBERSTON!!!! GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :clap:DEREK FUCKING JETER!!!!!!!
  • DS1119 wrote:
    :clap:DEREK FUCKING JETER!!!!!!!

wow that was HUGE
    YES!!!!!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,780
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    No doubt. Martin sucks and I'm glad he turned down the 3 years $21 million. Just funny timing. I also think cervelli is the worst Yankee in the past 10 years, so there's that

I'd actually nominate Martin for that with AROd a very close second.

How is A-Rod the worst or 2nd worst Yankee?
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    No doubt. Martin sucks and I'm glad he turned down the 3 years $21 million. Just funny timing. I also think cervelli is the worst Yankee in the past 10 years, so there's that

How is A-Rod the worst or 2nd worst Yankee?

Factor in the contract (two contracts actually) and he what he has done vs. what he makes and he may actually be the worst Yankee of all time. :lol: Just my opinion.
    I'm not getting into an arod argument because it's idiotic at best, but all I'll say is 2009 was possibly the most fun year I have ever had, and that shit wouldn't have come close to happening without arod. I saw at least 4 walk off home runs or last inning tying home runs by him that year including the playoffs. That year, Yankees, pearl jam, traveling, rooftop on the upper west side, everything was awesome. And the world series which was just the icing on the cake wouldn't have happened. So I don't really give a fuck, his contract blows but that's on hank and Levine. Hopefully he can stay healthy and make a run at the record. I hate cliches but it is what it is. Can't do shit about it. Great player, great career, shitty contract. Oh fucking well.
    Just don;t understand why people can't post they're feelings and opinions here about a team they have followed for 30 years without being ripped apart? I'm not looking for an argument. I post what I want. If you disagree fine. If you agree fine. If you promise 6 weeks ago to stop responding to my posts then do it. If you want to respond to my posts then do it. I have my opinions and anything that is posted on some internet forum is not going to change my mind.
    And I posted my opinion. I didn't say your argument was idiotic, I said the arod argument in general is idiotic.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,780
    DS1119 wrote:

How is A-Rod the worst or 2nd worst Yankee?[/quote]

Factor in the contract (two contracts actually) and he what he has done vs. what he makes and he may actually be the worst Yankee of all time. :lol: Just my opinion.[/quote]

It's not his fault the Yankees paid him the money. And .293 299 HR 947RBI 930OPS 2 MVP. Unofficial MVP of the '09 ALDS. Should had been at least Co-MVP with CC in the ALCS in '09. He makes a big difference in that lineup. In '09 when he was out they were okay. He came back and they got better. He missed the last 5 weeks. And you saw how bad they've been.
    I miss igotid88
  • BIG FREAKING WIN
    Now for two in a row. Let's go!!!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,918
    DS1119 wrote:

pace yourself....gotta save a little for the playoffs....if you make it.

P.S. I thought martin was a bum :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

pace yourself....gotta save a little for the playoffs....if you make it.

P.S. I thought martin was a bum :?

Every game is like the playoffs right now!

And Martin is a bum. :lol:
    Lets get it on. :D
    Oh christ. :fp:
    Yay. Lowe is up in the bullpen. Shoot me now. :lol:
    Why is Joe in love with Joba?
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,768
    Pedro Strop CHOKED> :lol
    OMG!!!! Walks...hits to the opposite field...not tying for the HR!!! Passing the torch. It actually works!!! :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:
    Why is Joe in love with Joba?
    i just sent him a trampoline in the mail. hopefully he'll try it out.
  • Brutal :fp: