Options

Secret Santa 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mensane wrote:
    hope this posts ok...my presents from enkidu...awesome!!!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/cilcia/pjss09.jpg

very cool. i like the song theme.
    ITS A GREAT PACKAGE!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mensane wrote:
    hope this posts ok...my presents from enkidu...awesome!!!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/cilcia/pjss09.jpg

very cool. i like the song theme.
    ITS A GREAT PACKAGE!!!

That's what she said

...sorry :P
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    mensane wrote:
    I'm really glad it got there before Christmas and that you like it. I had a lot of fun doing the pictures. I was worried because it rained for like 2 weeks straight and I didnt know if a nice day would come along. But a perfect day happened to be on a day I worked, so I took a 2 hour lunch and ran all over Seattle. It was cool because several people came over to ask what I was doing. And the guys at Easy St thought it was pretty awesome that 2 little kids in New Zealand would be wearing their shirts.

Chris and Rick thought it was cool to pose with the little Tinkerbell (Chris Friel and Rick Friel from the Rockfords/ Shadow/ Flight to Mars, etc...they are pretty good friends of mine and I happened to have the little doll in my purse one night at the Sunset for a Jodie Watts show).

if you ever come to Seattle, I will take you on a proper tour.
    p.s. I put the pictures from the tour up on flickr if anyone wants to see.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/45587135@N06/

Thank you so much again! It is definitely the most awesome gift I have ever received! Tinkerbell has been my nickname since high school. It was like you took a mini me for a tour of the coolest city in the USA! If I ever get over your way I will take you up on the offer of a tour, and if you are ever down my end of the world I would be honoured to do the same!

Peace and love to you and your loved ones over the holidays and for the coming New Year!
    Tink
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options

That's what she said

...sorry :P
    :roll: :?:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Thank You Cree Nations. I received your gift today.
    My kids inhaled the candy immediately.
    The bag is handy, I'm sure I will use it.
    Thank you for the playbill and print.
    Merry Christmas.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Wow, I just came home to a huge box full of wonderful presents from Wolfbear! The poor thing had so little to go on, cos I don't post here that often but you got me such great stuff! So very very thoughtful of you! My sincerest thanks for the presents! :D

She sent me:

-4 beautiful fabric coasters
    -a whole BOX OF LUCKY CHARMS (OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG)
    -Loads of PJ stickers
    -a PJ keyring
    -a lovely calender from an animal shelter
    -the nicest smelling bar of soap ever!
    -5 PJ cd's, with awesome songs on them
    eh did i mention Lucky Charms? XD

Thanks so so much! :)

Oh and here's a pic of the whole thing :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45652584@N08/4184974713/
    So glad you got them so quickly! And, so glad you like what I sent! Merry Christmas! :) I love Secret Santa! Thanks to Helen again for doing this! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Just wanted to let my SS know that my present got here today. I'm going to save it for Christmas but will post about it then. Thanks! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    tinkerbell wrote:
    :oops: ah wow! The effort gone in this year has been amazing.

I know ... which makes me feel really embrassed about what I sent! Please forgive me, it was my first year and I should have read previous years threads to prepare myself a bit better!

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!

And there's no need to be embarrassed. I love it!

I got an awesome New Zealand calendar, which will hang proudly in my office as of the New Year! And the awesome Christmas CD with all the New Zealand artists. Every year at Christmas we go over to my Mom's to put up the tree and listen to Christmas music. This year, we listened to this one and we all loved it!

Thanks so much Tinkerbell! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    tinkerbell wrote:
    :oops: ah wow! The effort gone in this year has been amazing.

I know ... which makes me feel really embrassed about what I sent! Please forgive me, it was my first year and I should have read previous years threads to prepare myself a bit better!

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!

And there's no need to be embarrassed. I love it!

I got an awesome New Zealand calendar, which will hang proudly in my office as of the New Year! And the awesome Christmas CD with all the New Zealand artists. Every year at Christmas we go over to my Mom's to put up the tree and listen to Christmas music. This year, we listened to this one and we all loved it!

Thanks so much Tinkerbell! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

You are more than welcome! This has been such a cool experience. It is so cool that we could all spread the JAMily love all over the world. Thanks to Helen for organising this!!!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    Woohoo got some today ;) Thanks sooo much Steve Dunn!

Steve must have done a little background check on me cause he knew I was a hockey coach and hooked me up with an awesome UConn Hockey hat! He also included a nice pint glass and some darn tasty bbq sauce.

Best part about this present is that it was accompanied by a hilarious photo of his kids with Santa! It made my wife and I laugh :lol:

The letter had some very nice personal touches to it!

Thanks Steve for taking time out of a hectic season to join this Secret Santa, I will wear the hat proudly and as I'm typing this, I'm enjoying a cold "pop" out of the glass ;)
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    coachchris wrote:
    Woohoo got some today ;) Thanks sooo much Steve Dunn!

Steve must have done a little background check on me cause he knew I was a hockey coach and hooked me up with an awesome UConn Hockey hat! He also included a nice pint glass and some darn tasty bbq sauce.

Best part about this present is that it was accompanied by a hilarious photo of his kids with Santa! It made my wife and I laugh :lol:

The letter had some very nice personal touches to it!

Thanks Steve for taking time out of a hectic season to join this Secret Santa, I will wear the hat proudly and as I'm typing this, I'm enjoying a cold "pop" out of the glass ;)

Hey Chris! You're quite welcome! It was a pleasure adding to the warmth of the season in the Great White North!!! Keep the sticks on the ice and the puck in the net! Merry Christmas!

Cheers!

steve
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    To my SS:

I am not going to mention names but I ordered something that had to be made 3 weeks ago and it STILL has not shown up. This might cause the whole thing to be late for XMAS but I promise I have been wringing my hands waiting for it and wish I could get it into yours.

Calling Monday to see WTF is going on :evil:
    OK UPDATE!!
    I got it last night and shipped it out today! I upgraded and got guaranteed delivery for Monday :D So beat the deadline PHEW

I hope they like it :o :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    To my SS:

I am not going to mention names but I ordered something that had to be made 3 weeks ago and it STILL has not shown up. This might cause the whole thing to be late for XMAS but I promise I have been wringing my hands waiting for it and wish I could get it into yours.

OK UPDATE!!
    I got it last night and shipped it out today! I upgraded and got guaranteed delivery for Monday :D So beat the deadline PHEW

great work my friend+ your avatar ROCKS!!!!! :D
  • Options

Danke!

The one on the left was the one who agreed on sending you that something....

Cryptic isn't it :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

Danke!

and thanks for that!!!3 beautys..congrats,,btw,today wasnt your day out??why u are here and not drunk??? :wtf: :yawn:
  • Options

Danke!

and thanks for that!!!3 beautys..congrats,,btw,today wasnt your day out??why u are here and not drunk??? :wtf: :yawn:
    Yesterday, and I was plenty ...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    So, because I was SO very late sending my package, I decided to send it Fedex from work. BUT I somehow made it so a signature was required. SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Anyway, I just tracked the package and it says: "Delivered to address other than recipient." I hope this "other recipient" is kind enough to deliver it to you!

Again, I apologize for the demanding of the signature. I was hoping they would just leave it at your house like the mailman would have!

One last apology, please forgive my overuse of tape! :)
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838

Yeah BD it is an awesome new avatar :mrgreen:

We greatly approve of the upgrade :D .... you've had a couple of scary ones :oops:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:

We greatly approve of the upgrade :D .... you've had a couple of scary ones :oops:
    I know that Hebrew National one was :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    chime wrote:

I know that Hebrew National one was :shock:

That's the one ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    To my SS:

OK UPDATE!!

It should be there!! :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    To my SS:

OK UPDATE!!

Well I haven't had mine yet, but I had a slip through the door today saying I missed a parcel...so it could be :P

But as you're all the way over a big ocean I doubt it would get here that fast. The parcel is either my SS present, or my 10c order from the sale....and it is NOT gonna be my 10c order :lol: Maybe in May? Before the tour? :)
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    audiodave wrote:
    OK UPDATE!!

Well I haven't had mine yet, but I had a slip through the door today saying I missed a parcel...so it could be :P

But as you're all the way over a big ocean I doubt it would get here that fast. The parcel is either my SS present, or my 10c order from the sale....and it is NOT gonna be my 10c order :lol:Maybe in May? Before the tour? :)

whoa! hold your horses mr Optimism! :P :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:

But as you're all the way over a big ocean I doubt it would get here that fast. The parcel is either my SS present, or my 10c order from the sale....and it is NOT gonna be my 10c order :lol: Maybe in May? Before the tour? :)
    :wave:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    audiodave wrote:

But as you're all the way over a big ocean I doubt it would get here that fast. The parcel is either my SS present, or my 10c order from the sale....and it is NOT gonna be my 10c order :lol:Maybe in May? Before the tour? :)

whoa! hold your horses mr Optimism! :P :lol:

About SS or my 10c order? :P
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

• Options
    audiodave wrote:

u understand that is a conspiracy Dave,right? 8-)
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:

By your doing, no doubt? :evil: ;)
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    audiodave wrote:

:wave:

We'll see tomorrow when I go pick it up :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    audiodave wrote:
    audiodave wrote:

By your doing, no doubt? :evil: ;)
    :D ..NO..but i know who is behind ...he he... 8-) :roll:
  • Options
    :D ..NO..but i know who is behind ...he he... 8-) :roll:

I think you've been smashing too many plates my friend ;)
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~