Options

Secret Santa 2009

Comments

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Still waiting!!!

:think: Same here.

I'm not worried or dying over this but it's somewhat peculiar since I'm also waiting for a CD I ordered a couple of weeks ago that should have made it's way over already. :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
    eMMI wrote:
    Still waiting!!!

:think: Same here.

I'm not worried or dying over this but it's somewhat peculiar since I'm also waiting for a CD I ordered a couple of weeks ago that should have made it's way over already. :think:
    :thumbdown:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    First I have to apologize to Fithelement. I have had some family medical issues and have not been able to post for a few weeks.

Thanks for my gifts! I wanted the key chain! Great sweets from Canada and Salmon Jerky. Who would have thought! Thanks for thinking of your SS gifts when in Seattle. When I went to Easy Street I was in there forever. I'm a collector of art and PJ, so the small poster and paper was perfect. Will put my button on right along with my Message Pit one. Thanks again...

Have a happy New year Everyone! Looking forward to Christmas already.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,929
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    First I have to apologize to Fithelement. I have had some family medical issues and have not been able to post for a few weeks.

Thanks for my gifts! I wanted the key chain! Great sweets from Canada and Salmon Jerky. Who would have thought! Thanks for thinking of your SS gifts when in Seattle. When I went to Easy Street I was in there forever. I'm a collector of art and PJ, so the small poster and paper was perfect. Will put my button on right along with my Message Pit one. Thanks again...

Have a happy New year Everyone! Looking forward to Christmas already.

You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it :P

Sorry to hear about the medical issues. I hope everything and/or everyone is on the road to recovery.

Happy New Year!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Yeah my present arrived on Saturday, a huge thank you to my secret santa.

I got a cool calander with a different sex position for everyday 8-) ,a Canadian shot glass and chocolate bar, some interesting looking Brandy and a Lush bath bomb.

Awesome present thank you so much :)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    Yeah my present arrived on Saturday, a huge thank you to my secret santa.

I got a cool calander with a different sex position for everyday 8-) ,a Canadian shot glass and chocolate bar, some interesting looking Brandy and a Lush bath bomb.

Awesome present thank you so much :)
    sent me photos of the calendar.. 8-) ..a friend will need it :roll: :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    [quote="dimitrispearljam"
    sent me photos of the calendar.. 8-) ..a friend will need it :roll: :roll:[/quote]

A friend.... of course 8-)
  • Options
    What a fantastic start for February! :D Secret Santa pressie arrived today. :mrgreen:

And I. Love. it.

Firstly there's a beautiful card with kitties on it. (And a nice note inside.) Hooray!

A mixed CD with various Canadian bands, which I'm currently listening to. So far, so very good. :)

A small bottle of Icewine. :D Which I'd never even heard of before, but googled it. Interesting stuff.

Holiday gift set of Canadian coins. :lol: So shiny!

And last, but by no means least, item - a gorgeous photograph of a wintery lake. I absolutely adore it! (And you took the pic yourself? :o ) I shall have to consider long and carefully what will be a good enough spot to show it off. ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    great news girl!! :D
  • Options
    great news girl!! :D

Yup, yup. :D

Oh, myself and miss kitty both appreciate all the bubble wrap too. Hehe.
  • Options
    Thanks Helen for putting this together again this year.

Good to see that even with some parcels arriving late that everybody got something.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    A friendly bump to remind Helen that this is a new year. :D You put these together oh, so, well.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I would like to join in the fun this year :D
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,988
    even though this is last years and 2010 has been posted yet, you can pencil me in. Hopefully I get dunkman again. instead of a "history of farts" book, I think this year he'll get something on tipping.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mickeyrat wrote:
    even though this is last years and 2010 has been posted yet, you can pencil me in. Hopefully I get dunkman again. instead of a "history of farts" book, I think this year he'll get something on tipping.

to be honest thats still one of the best books i've ever read... great toilet reading material. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    nice thread,great memories...ready when you are Helen :)
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Oh, this sounds like a blast! Please count me in.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    hmmm...this could be interesting. Pencil me in as well.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Oh, this sounds like a blast! Please count me in.

+1
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    Don't mean to sound like a killjoy, but maybe (before anyone gets too excited :P ) we oughta wait until there's a thread for this year.. :? :geek: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    Don't mean to sound like a killjoy, but maybe (before anyone gets too excited :P ) we oughta wait until there's a thread for this year.. :? :geek: :mrgreen:
    true,,but its great people get exicited!!! :D;) its great fun the whole..i love it last year :)
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    true,,but its great people get exicited!!! :D;) its great fun the whole..i love it last year :)

Oh I agree, it's grand that people wanna join in. :) I'm just saying.. Worst case scenario, no one has the time to arrange Secret Santa this year, it would be a shame if people were über let down. :geek:

Anyway, positive attitude FTW. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Oh I agree, it's grand that people wanna join in. :) I'm just saying.. Worst case scenario, no one has the time to arrange Secret Santa this year, it would be a shame if people were über let down. :geek:

noone?if noone cant do it,cos they all get married and do preperation :lol: ..
    ill be around!!!but wait for Helen,she knows better :)
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

noone?if noone cant do it,cos they all get married and do preperation :lol: ..
    ill be around!!!but wait for Helen,she knows better :)

8-)
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    BUMP!!! This was soooooo much fun last year! If Helen needs some help count me in! Dimi it might be up to us with all the wedding plans going on round here! ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    A friendly bump to remind Helen that this is a new year. :D You put these together oh, so, well.
    :mrgreen: Thanks for the reminder... was wondering why I just got a load of people mention it to me :D . Will maybe start a thread over the weekend then :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :mrgreen: Thanks for the reminder... was wondering why I just got a load of people mention it to me :D . Will maybe start a thread over the weekend then :D
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Loved last years!! Looking forward to it again! :D
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Can't believe this will be the 4th year for me :shock:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?