Options

Artillery BIG OCTOBER POSTER SALE!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,088
    What is the build up music we are listening to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8g__x6ExM8
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    jimed14 wrote:
    Honestly ... I think the poster I want the most is the new Built to Spill poster.

Diversionary tactics.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    number 7 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    brad ... any hint on prices?

the prices were based off the average over on expressobeans.com ...some a little less some a little more depending on what the individual poster is worth to me...

Today's your lucky day, BK. The moral majority would normally be screaming about a single dollar above the cost of the poster at the show. Most written statement on this board, "What did you pay for it?" :lol:

Love your work...the SLC Red Mosquito takes me to a very happy place.
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    Washed wrote:
    number 7 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

the prices were based off the average over on expressobeans.com ...some a little less some a little more depending on what the individual poster is worth to me...

Today's your lucky day, BK. The moral majority would normally be screaming about a single dollar above the cost of the poster at the show. Most written statement on this board, "What did you pay for it?" :lol:

Love your work...the SLC Red Mosquito takes me to a very happy place.

I think most of us don't have a problem when it's the artist making the money.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jimed14 wrote:
    Honestly ... I think the poster I want the most is the new Built to Spill poster.

Diversionary tactics.

honestly ... it's not. I'm fortunate enough to have a lot of Klausen's stuff already ...

Plus, I can't imagine my post is going to distract folks from bum rushing the Honolulu or DC poster.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    jimed14 wrote:

Love your work...the SLC Red Mosquito takes me to a very happy place."

"I think most of us don't have a problem when it's the artist making the money."

Ha ha...I know...just kidding around.
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i'm going to try to score an EV poster for a friend of mine....8 minutes!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

you mean 8! ;)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    demetrios wrote:

you mean 8! ;)
    7! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    the waiting is indeed driving me mad.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

you mean 8! ;)
    7! 8-)

d'oh!
  • Options
    Washed wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

Love your work...the SLC Red Mosquito takes me to a very happy place."

"I think most of us don't have a problem when it's the artist making the money."

Ha ha...I know...just kidding around.

:lol: Sorry, missed that. I've got my serious poster buyer's face on.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    honestly ... it's not. I'm fortunate enough to have a lot of Klausen's stuff already ...

Plus, I can't imagine my post is going to distract folks from bum rushing the Honolulu or DC poster.

Remember that TV game show "Supermarket Spree??" I have a feeling that's what this is going to be like. You know what you want, you know what might be there, but you run in and haven't got a friggen clue as to a thing at that point because you are numb from all the choices.
  • Options
    :lol: I totally remember that show!!
    jimed14 wrote:

Remember that TV game show "Supermarket Spree??" I have a feeling that's what this is going to be like. You know what you want, you know what might be there, but you run in and haven't got a friggen clue as to a thing at that point because you are numb from all the choices.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    5...from europe
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited October 2009
    ugh I cant afford eb averages thats why I currently don't have some of these prints :(

Good luck to all and keep up the good work BK
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    edited October 2009
    jimed14 wrote:

do u mean supermarket sweep? where all those people ran around the grocery store?
    Post edited by gndcd402 on
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    adschnei wrote:
    ugh I cant afford eb averages thats why I currently don't have some of these prints :(

Good luck to all and keep up the good work BK
    That's my fear too... I'll still see what its at, but I'm probably aiming for the new, 'cheap' stuff ;)
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

do u mean supermarket sweep? where all those people can around the grocery store?

YEah, supermarket sweep, that's it!!!!
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    gndcd402 wrote:
    do u mean supermarket sweep? where all those people can around the grocery store?
    Yes indeed - that show was gold... why is it not on the Game Show Network these days?! Classic TV.
  • Options
    ugh! I can't stand this....three more minutes...
  • Options
    Good luck everyone! :)
  • Options
    Ah shit. Finger Cramp!!
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    drsluggo wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    Yes indeed - that show was gold... why is it not on the Game Show Network these days?! Classic TV.
    it used to be on gsn!
  • Options
    It just got eerily quiet in here...
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    SLC sold out by the time I logged in. Fuck.
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Lost EV Chicago. Logged in, saw it was $350, added it to cart, went for the HI Art Print, added that, lo and behold the Chicago was gone. Damn.
    DAMN.
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    whoo hoo! Got SLC!!! My hands are shaking so badly I can barely type!!
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    Sweet! I got a Salt Lake City, a Toronto, and a Manchester.
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn