Options

Artillery BIG OCTOBER POSTER SALE!

Comments

• Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    billyruff wrote:
    it wont be open till the sale at 1pm pst

You have a much nicer response than what mine would have been to that post!!
    Let's hear it. It says nothing in the email about the site not being available until 1PM.

Right, but if you read the last 3 posts on the 2nd page, your problems would be solved!!!!
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    I'm kind of freaking out right now... My daughter's Kindergarten bus drops her off at 3:55... If it's at all late today I'm gonna lose my mind!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    ugh! That is awful! Call that driver and make sure that bus will be on time!! :(
    I'm kind of freaking out right now... My daughter's Kindergarten bus drops her off at 3:55... If it's at all late today I'm gonna lose my mind!
  • Options
    SKELLERSKELLER Posts: 165
    I'm not trying to be a downer and I know I'm replying late but why would you post this information. Do you like getting you balls squeezed.

Not like it's hard enough to get one of his posters.
    "I can't tell you how many ways that I've sat and viewed my life today." - Shannon Hoon.
  • Options
    did most people know about this before this thread? I did, I got Brad's email myself.
    SKELLER wrote:
    I'm not trying to be a downer and I know I'm replying late but why would you post this information. Do you like getting you balls squeezed.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378
    did most people know about this before this thread? I did, I got Brad's email myself.
    SKELLER wrote:

I would assume most in the thread got the email. If you aren't registered on his site, you :
    1. Didn't get the email
    B. Won't be able to log in right away at 1PM because you aren't registered (and can't register now as the site goes down like a hooker at a sailor convention before the sale)

So I doubt this thread is putting any of us looking to buy something from Brad at any further disadvantage.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    SKELLERSKELLER Posts: 165
    Please don't take that last post the wrong way but the way I see it is if you love his stuff that much (like I do) you would (like you stated) get on his mailing list. I'm sure there are some, who had no idea, who are now going to try.

Yeah... I'm being a little selfish but well... I'm already anticipating his site crashing with just the people on his list.
    "I can't tell you how many ways that I've sat and viewed my life today." - Shannon Hoon.
  • Options
    N_Jay_HN_Jay_H Posts: 171
    N_Jay_H wrote:

You have a much nicer response than what mine would have been to that post!!
    Let's hear it. It says nothing in the email about the site not being available until 1PM.

Right, but if you read the last 3 posts on the 2nd page, your problems would be solved!!!!
    My problem was solved by asking the question. Damn me for taking up space on this thread.
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    SKELLER wrote:

I would assume most in the thread got the email. If you aren't registered on his site, you :
    1. Didn't get the email
    B. Won't be able to log in right away at 1PM because you aren't registered (and can't register now as the site goes down like a hooker at a sailor convention before the sale)

So I doubt this thread is putting any of us looking to buy something from Brad at any further disadvantage.

True at that sonny!! By the time new users create an account, most everything will be bought up already. Less than 2 hours to go!
  • Options
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    My problem was solved by asking the question. Damn me for taking up space on this thread.

Damn you!!! Now good luck and leave me a copy of the EV Kenyon Hall!
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    N_Jay_H wrote:

Weird comment? do you think that Brad will be selling Kenyon hall posters? because those are sold out :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I suggest everyone READ THE FIRST POST ... many of the questions being asked will be answered there.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    jimed14 wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Anyone know what other bands he does posters for? ...the more other bands that I like, the less chance I'll be buying a PJ poster from underneath y'all. :D Anyone know? Hoping for Radiohead, but I don't think he's done any for them.

no ... no radiohead.

The only other non-PJ poster going on sale today for the first time is Built to Spill.

The rest, you can get when it's not a shit storm on his site.

there should be a bunch of other bands prints never before available from his site. the two queens prints from edmonton and the wsp have been sold out forever. neither of those have been readily available.

fuck this is going to be tough, a little over a hour to go :lol:
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,823
    arq wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

Weird comment? do you think that Brad will be selling Kenyon hall posters? because those are sold out :|

there might be 5 kenyon hall posters available, arq! ;) though not sure if it will be for 60 bucks though.

"Also because of the move, I realized I have too many posters. Normally
    I keep 10 of each poster I do for my own archives and to give away to
    friends and family if any of them want one. Once in a while I give a few
    away, but for the most part I just end up with a few more then I really
    need for my own archives. So I am also putting up for sale anywhere
    from 2 to 5 copies of a lot of older posters. Nothing from 2004, no Easy
    St. or Dusseldorf posters and possibly a few others, but for the most
    part there will be a few extra of almost every poster I've done. So make
    sure you have a look around the site, you just might be able to find
    something you've been looking for... "

just click on posters of year's past. even the one's that said for day's & year's now, sold out. cause you might be lucky in scoring one sweet poster you alway's wanted. hob '05 s/n would be sweet!
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    I suggest everyone READ THE FIRST POST ... many of the questions being asked will be answered there.

I'm so glad you are here!!
  • Options
    yes reading is helpful...

and yes, posters that have been sold out in the past will now have anywhere from 2-5 copies available. I keep #'s 1-10 of an edition for my own archives, and after moving realized I don't need 10, 5 is plenty for posterity. so #'s 5-10 will be up for sale...
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    number 7 wrote:

and yes, posters that have been sold out in the past will now have anywhere from 2-5 copies available. I keep #'s 1-10 of an edition for my own archives, and after moving realized I don't need 10, 5 is plenty for posterity. so #'s 5-10 will be up for sale...

thanks BK

hope all goes well for you and the sale, stress free for you i hope. except the packing
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    number 7 wrote:

Even a visit from the man himself!! Save me a Kenyon Hall Brad!!!
  • Options
    if this helps, here's what is still sold out:
    - 2008 -
    EV batmobile
    Tron

- 2007 -
    Widespread Panic
    PJ Dusseldorf

- 2005 -
    PJ Gorge
    PJ Easy St.
    PJ Philadelphia

- 2004-
    all of them
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    Looks like the server is going to heat up a bit. Hopefully not a complete meltdown.

I will be watching from afar. I got my SLC on pre-order and got 2 at the show for my daughter and son's girl friend. cant wait to see what the different ink did.

BTW, Mr K. NICE WORK!!!!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    Brad,

what is the print runs for the SLC and the Hawaii prints?

thanks
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,823
    number 7 wrote:
    if this helps, here's what is still sold out:
    - 2008 -
    EV batmobile
    Tron

- 2007 -
    Widespread Panic
    PJ Dusseldorf

- 2005 -
    PJ Gorge
    PJ Easy St.
    PJ Philadelphia

- 2004-
    all of them

holy moses, washington '06 is still available? :shock:
  • Options
    This could potentially mean no kids in my neighborhood will be getting candy this year, I'm broke from posterspendingitus.
  • Options
    number 7 wrote:

You mean #6-10. ;):mrgreen:
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Brad,

what is the print runs for the SLC and the Hawaii prints?

thanks

the email stated 200 for the Hawaii print, dont recall a number for SLC
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    brad ... any hint on prices?

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    number 7 wrote:

You mean #6-10. ;):mrgreen:

oops yeah, 6-10
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:

the prices were based off the average over on expressobeans.com ...some a little less some a little more depending on what the individual poster is worth to me...
  • Options
    number 7 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

the prices were based off the average over on expressobeans.com ...some a little less some a little more depending on what the individual poster is worth to me...

thanks for the quick response ... good luck today, hopefully, you'll make it down to TRPS 2010.

• Options
    number 7 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

That makes the one I seek (Honolulu 06) around 3 bills...ouchie.

Good luck with sale and move Brad.