Options

Artillery BIG OCTOBER POSTER SALE!

Comments

• Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    number 7 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    brad ... any hint on prices?

the prices were based off the average over on expressobeans.com ...some a little less some a little more depending on what the individual poster is worth to me...

Now maybe it is a good thing that I'm working tomorrow all day and not going to TRPS in San Fran!! I'll buy BK posters on Friday instead of Saturday!
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    number 7 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

the prices were based off the average over on expressobeans.com ...some a little less some a little more depending on what the individual poster is worth to me...
    That makes the one I seek (Honolulu 06) around 3 bills...ouchie.

Good luck with sale and move Brad.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Poncier wrote:
    number 7 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

I'll trade you my Honolulu 06 for some tickets to Philly!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,822
    Any coupon codes, Brad? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    SKELLER wrote:
    I'm not trying to be a downer and I know I'm replying late but why would you post this information. Do you like getting you balls squeezed.

Not like it's hard enough to get one of his posters.

Why? Cause we wanna help the guy sell his stuff. And regardless of whether I get what I want or not, posters are going to fans of great art (and a great band). I welcome newcomers, and frankly I hope some newcomer gets something freakin awesome. By bumping this thread we're keeping Brad in business, which is good for us ALL
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    'bout time you get your moneys worth Brad.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,377

I'll trade you my Honolulus 06 for some tickets to Philly!
    If only I had 'em to trade.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

BOGO
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 469
    Brad, can you open your website real quick so I can login? Thanks. ;)
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    yeah this probably puts me out of the three i wanted, if i could have even scored them. the ev chicago is a average of $600 :( honolulu is $300. love these prints but not at market prices.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    gfraser wrote:
    yeah this probably puts me out of the three i wanted, if i could have even scored them. the ev chicago is a average of $600 :( honolulu is $300. love these prints but not at market prices.

suggestion, grab the EV chicago 1st edition for about $40-50 on ebay ... and wait outside a show for Ed's signature.

The art is very nice, but, paying that much for Ed's signature is pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

BOGO

this code better work, or else! :x

j/k
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    jimed14 wrote:
    gfraser wrote:

suggestion, grab the EV chicago 1st edition for about $40-50 on ebay ... and wait outside a show for Ed's signature.

The art is very nice, but, paying that much for Ed's signature is pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

QFT! i would have paid the $60 they originally went on sale for but i cant do a 1000% mark up that some people can :lol:
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    gfraser wrote:

What if it were Jim Ed's signature? :D
  • Options
    Looks like you should up the price on SLC too BK ;)

the average on ebeans is $126 for the inferior print.
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Poncier wrote:
    number 7 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

$396.97 !
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    gfraser wrote:

060309_bill_hlrg_9a.hlarge.jpg

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    I'm getting the bubble guts just anticipating this sale!!
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Looks like you should up the price on SLC too BK ;)

the average on ebeans is $126 for the inferior print.

Hey, don't try to be Brad's marketing manager and accountant buddy. $60 is just fine.
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    jimed14 wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

060309_bill_hlrg_9a.hlarge.jpg

Petition to put Vedder's face on the $10,000.00 bill
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    It will be my face if I get all the stuff I want :(
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    23 minutes to go!!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    23 minutes to go!!

But wasn't it 25 minutes to go??
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    23 minutes to go!!

hmm .. i'm not sure! :oops:
    curse this hp crap station! :x

it's now 20 minutes to go!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    23 minutes to go!!

hmm .. i'm not sure! :oops:
    curse this hp crap station! :x

it's now 20 minutes to go!

Try being on a crappy wireless connection in the central valley of California with thousands of wind generators going nuts around you. If I am able to just log in I will be happy!
  • Options
    Honestly ... I think the poster I want the most is the new Built to Spill poster.

• Options
    What is the build up music we are listening to?
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Honestly ... I think the poster I want the most is the new Built to Spill poster.

I love that one. remind's me of laputa from the film castle in the sky by studio ghibli! :)
  • Options
    What is the build up music we are listening to?

The Final Countdown by Europe!