Options

Artillery BIG OCTOBER POSTER SALE!

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    If somebody can drop a Portland '06 & Ottawa '05, that would be great! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    demetrios wrote:
    If somebody can drop a Portland '06 & Ottawa '05, that would be great! :mrgreen:
    Well my poster never reappeared I dont think, so I'm wondering if BK just cleard carts out without putting them back up for sale? That almost makes sense considering it just disappeared from my cart... hmm...
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Well my poster never reappeared I dont think, so I'm wondering if BK just cleard carts out without putting them back up for sale? That almost makes sense considering it just disappeared from my cart... hmm...

what poster was it that you had in your cart? i'm refreshing now!
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    demetrios wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

what poster was it that you had in your cart? i'm refreshing now!
    It was the EV Rocket poster..
  • Options
    okie dokie, my right eye is twitching. something is gonna be dropped soon. but what?
    it happened the same time i scored hamilton '05. hmm .. come on ottawa '05! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    I want LA 06 :cry:
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I had a 2009 Pearl Jam Manchester in my cart which is now gone too!
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    I can't believe people still dropping posters? WTF is people doing with posters in the cart? The other day someone pmd me asking me for money if i wanted him/her to drop a poster out the cart, all i said was WHAAAT!?!?! are you F'ng out of your mind? you're selling me a poster that you don't even have? :evil:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    arq wrote:
    I can't believe people still dropping posters? WTF is people doing with posters in the cart? The other day someone pmd me asking me for money if i wanted him/her to drop a poster out the cart, all i said was WHAAAT!?!?! are you F'ng out of your mind? you're selling me a poster that you don't even have? :evil:
    That's RIDICULOUS! Some people... really blows me away sometimes.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    arq wrote:

That's like holding the poster hostage, for ransom. "pay me and I'll let her go". geez people suck!
  • Options
    kj1nyr wrote:
    That's like holding the poster hostage, for ransom. "pay me and I'll let her go". geez people suck!

Exactly! :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    kj1nyr wrote:
    arq wrote:

You are screwing Brad too! He holds a special sale for us to buy the posters, not hoard them up and sit on them for weeks. That's low.
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    arq wrote:

So who was it?
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Elzar wrote:
    arq wrote:

So who was it?

yeah... someone doing that is not a fan, theyre a scalper. who was it?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    name him and shame him....if its allowed here of course ;)
  • Options
    I don't have his/her name i normally deleted all unwanted pms, I only keep the good ones, but it wasn't any of the regulars on the board, it was somebody with those weird names like "wxfsyrg" and it had only 2 posts, he was "selling" me a poster I don't even want :lol: but I'm sure I'm not the only one who received a pm from him, or I'm only one that sounded desperate for a poster? Shame on me!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:

mama mia!!! :shock:
  • Options
    that's insane!! I wish Brad would clear out everyone's cart.
    arq wrote:
  • Options
    if he does, i hope we find out what time it happens. so we can start refreshing & try to score some sweet posters. :mrgreen:
    arq wrote:
  • Options
    true. Brad could do a clear out of carts and another big sale.
    demetrios wrote:
    if he does, i hope we find out what time it happens. so we can start refreshing & try to score some sweet posters. :mrgreen:
    arq wrote:
  • Options
    v2, "the sale that was to complete the sale of the first sale, sale!" or something! :mrgreen:
    true. Brad could do a clear out of carts and another big sale.
    demetrios wrote:
  • Options
    Anyone heard anything about the posters cleared from dormant carts?
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    greenmanny wrote:

why> how many did you have? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:
    greenmanny wrote:

why> how many did you have? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

None, I was just hoping to purchase some of the ones that were cleared.
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I know Brad said this one could take a little longer to get shipped, but has anybody got any prints they ordered?
  • Options
    Ok wrote:
    I know Brad said this one could take a little longer to get shipped, but has anybody got any prints they ordered?

no bazooka tubes here.
  • Options
    Remember this was a HUGE sale! is going to take him a lot of time to send the prints :|
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    here's hoping for a surprise poster from brad for philly!
    so want to see a halloween print from him.
    or a devil's night one.
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I believe you will be seeing a Tom Tomorrow for that..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    it sounds like its going to be a Tom "series" right? Not sure how I feel about that....wish Brad wasn't done for 09...lets hope!!!