Options

Artillery BIG OCTOBER POSTER SALE!

Comments

• Options
    thebends9thebends9 Posts: 514
    arq wrote:
    there's no price for atlantic city 05 on the list, i thought that a lot of people loved that poster!?!
    $175
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    You're a lucky man thebends9!!
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    thebends9 wrote:
    arq wrote:
    there's no price for atlantic city 05 on the list, i thought that a lot of people loved that poster!?!
    $175

thanks! I always do the sane thing, I'm in such a rush always that I skipped things all the time!

Seems like nobody liked that poster? it's been there for purchase for a while :(
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Ok wrote:

he's not lucky, he's smart! ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:
    Ok wrote:

he's not lucky, he's smart! ;)
    Lucky.
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    anyone still sitting on any prints? did any get released over the last day or two!? I'm still hoping for a Hawaii!!! :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    adschnei wrote:
    anyone still sitting on any prints? did any get released over the last day or two!? I'm still hoping for a Hawaii!!! :D

nobody is gonna say. some might have them in their cart's till christmas time etc..
    i check a few times a day on ottawa '05 & portland '06. no dice.
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    adschnei wrote:

id be willing to bet that if there are any to be released, they wont be the big ticket ones, honolulu, dc, chicago, etc. i got a feeling people who went for those didnt hesitate checking out.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    I check one or twice a day for toronto 06 :roll: shame on me! :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    gfraser wrote:
    adschnei wrote:

id be willing to bet that if there are any to be released, they wont be the big ticket ones, honolulu, dc, chicago, etc. i got a feeling people who went for those didnt hesitate checking out.

You never know! Fact's like if don't have the money yet to pay for the poster and want to wait, say till Christmas or so, till you have the money to pay for it. Few might have them in their carts for spit; show their friends that "hey, I got this poster, check it out. Wanna trade?" Nothing works out for them, maybe, just maybe, they will release anytime they want.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    You never know! Fact's like if don't have the money yet to pay for the poster and want to wait, say till Christmas or so, till you have the money to pay for it. Few might have them in their carts for spit; show their friends that "hey, I got this poster, check it out. Wanna trade?" Nothing works out for them, maybe, just maybe, they will release anytime they want.

Or the most common explanation, just to be a**holes :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    demetrios wrote:
    gfraser wrote:
    adschnei wrote:

true, you do never know, but i would take that bet ;) plus if any of you are sitting on a hot print, i wouldnt let it sit there for to long. artillery has been known to clear the carts from time to time and it will be gone.
  • Options
    friday, somebody released a Honolulu poster from their cart! :shock:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 99#p605699

who else has goodies in their carts? :ugeek:
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    edited October 2009
    something tells me BK is going to change his ways..... if you ask me its fucked for people to add posters to there cart with NO INTENTIONS of buying them.....then releasing them weeks later....when god knows BK is looking for the cash.....

side note....can you do this with ANY website ?? add stuff to your cart and wait till you ge the money to pay for it??

just to make things clear... i didnt want the posters ... but i still think its fucked up
    Post edited by joe2468 on
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    demetrios wrote:

I really, really wish I hadn't seen that! I've been watching that poster nonstop since the sale and I was gone for a few hours on Friday to be with my wife during a small surgery. Unreal... if only that friggin place had wi-fi, I guess. Ugh...... I'm like 0/100 on trying to get that poster.
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    side note....can you do this with ANY website ?? add stuff to your cart and wait till you ge the money to pay for it??
    Most websites have a timer to auto-release items after a certain point, but I know I've seen a few through the years like this. To be honest I have a poster in my cart - I was just hoping i could get another one before checking out. It's not one of the highly-sought after ones (or expensive for that matter), but my dreams might have just been killed hearing that the Honolulu was released on Friday.
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    drsluggo wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

:o :shock: :cry::cry::cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    drsluggo wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    Most websites have a timer to auto-release items after a certain point, but I know I've seen a few through the years like this. To be honest I have a poster in my cart - I was just hoping i could get another one before checking out. It's not one of the highly-sought after ones (or expensive for that matter), but my dreams might have just been killed hearing that the Honolulu was released on Friday.

You STILL have a poster in your cart????

is it SLC? if so drop that sucker and I'll take it. :D
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    Has anybody received the BK posters from the artillery sale? How long will it take?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    I'd expect at least another 4 weeks yet
  • Options
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    You STILL have a poster in your cart????

is it SLC? if so drop that sucker and I'll take it. :D
    No - its not one of the ones people on here are looking for... if it was one of the 'hard to find' ones I wouldn't mess around with it. I guess I just keep hoping/thinking something will pop up - hopefully at the one time I'm not at the hospital again!! BOO!
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Has anybody received the BK posters from the artillery sale? How long will it take?
    pdalowsky wrote:

3-4 weeks I would suspect
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    KDH12 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

3-4 weeks I would suspect

Thanks, however...maybe under the christmas tree!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    And just after I posted I had one in my cart it disappeared... so I dont know what happened or what that means. Ugh... I miss the Honolulu that drops Friday and now I lose my cart. I know the latter is my own fault, but funny that it happened within a few hours of me posting about it.
  • Options
    Anyone have Toronto '09 in their cart...?
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options
    thebends9 wrote:
    Anyone have Toronto '09 in their cart...?
    I doubt it - I've been watching that one for a long time with no luck.
  • Options
    just to let everyone know, you cant keep prints in your cart forever on artillerys site. yes they stay there for a day or a week, but they do empty dormant carts after so long. you cant add prints and let them sit there for 2 months waiting for christmas :lol:.
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    And just after I posted I had one in my cart it disappeared... so I dont know what happened or what that means. Ugh... I miss the Honolulu that drops Friday and now I lose my cart. I know the latter is my own fault, but funny that it happened within a few hours of me posting about it.

:lol: i warned you back on oct 13th viewtopic.php?f=4&t=113997&start=540#p2582723
  • Options
    All I've got to say is WTF.
    demetrios wrote:

• Options
    If anyone has a Kenyon Hall in their cart, drop it and let me know. Thanks.