Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• No, but I have made tap shoes for my fingers with them.

What is the most money you ever spent on a pair of shoes?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    £60, and I darent' tell my husband afterwards.

What is the most you've ever spend on an item of clothing (not a coat)?
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    $150.00 on a beautiful dress :mrgreen:

What kind of car would you absolutely love to have? ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    any kind that is free....and gets good gas mileage

I wanna know, have you ever seen the light?
    never

Have you EVER seen the rain?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Yes, but I went back inside.

Do you ever just want to scream very loudly for no reason?
    yes, at least once a day :mrgreen:

Have you ever got locked out of the house, and had to climb through a window wearing a skirt?? :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Climb in a window yes, but I have never worn a skit (male).

Did or do you love one of your parents more than the other?
    Yes

Would you rather have a leg or an arm cut off?
    neither :o :shock: :o :shock: if I had to it would probably me an arm... :roll:

What is your favorite aroma?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Lavender fields in France

Does this image give you a sense of peace? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3293/341 ... 98ca_o.jpg

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

yes it sure does ;)

How many times have you been there? :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I don't know where it is but it reminds me of Big Sebago Lake Casco Bay Maine i love vibrant colors like this one http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3547/334 ... 3be1_o.jpg

Have you ever come to the rescue of someone?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

yes I have :)

Mother Nature and all her glory, but don't mess with her... ;):mrgreen:

When was the last time you played Chess?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Earlier this year I beat my daughter

When was the last time you played SCRABBLE by fav board game?

Peace

It's been around a year :roll:

Have you seen the new scrabble that you play by using cards? :mrgreen: good for long road trips lol

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    No but I did see a stackable scrabble game in Borders Book store

If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?

Peace

that makes sense to me ;):lol:

{Scrabble Slam Cards} :mrgreen:

Why aren't you watching the game? :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Oh I am I take my laptop all over my house and i have it wirelessly hooked up to my stereo to listen to my music.

I'm doing this right now, do you ever go through your cd collection starting at A looking something new to listen to? My problem I have over a 1000 to go through. :shock: :o

Peace

I don't have that many, but my youngest son took a lot of my cd's before he moved out... :)

What cd are you looking for, or do you just want to listen to something different? ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Just stuff I haven't heard or listened to in some time. It sort of tells me the frame of mind I was in when i bought it. EX: this band Cactus World News.....*Urban Beaches* DREAMTHEATER/ ERASURE notice aphabetical ;)

What was the last cd you bought that turned out to be a surprise treasure?

Peace

the last few I bought were for my youngest son, all PJ the re-issue of Ten and a couple of other PJ cd's, he did take me to see PJ for the first time last year :D

Have you ever seen PJ at the Boston Garden?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Nope I was too young to see concerts at the Gahden just sporting events. I last saw PJ @ Cruzan Ampitheater West Palm Beach Florida 2008

Have you ever seen a hockey game live?

peace

no, but watched a ton of hockey games growing up :D

Are you making fun of my Boston accent? ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • yes, some minor league ones.

trick...or...treat? :D
    treat!!! :D

Do you think I should have bought some vanilla scented candles?
    :think: :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Vanilla can be either very nice or very nasty, so I think no is the sensible option.

What's the worst thing you ever bought on impulse?
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
    Mainly clothes, I once bought a top that made me look like an extra from Star Trek - it was on offer.

Do you/your partner always wear matching knickers & bra?
  • knickers! lol. I love the English! :D
    sometimes I do.

favorite coffee flavor?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Coffee

What time is it?
    GoiMTvP.gif