Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Nope I rather be transported to Palm Beach Florida the best thing for me is there.

How can i type faster at these questions?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• grow another hand

The Sombrero Galaxy (also known as M 104 or NGC 4594 ) is an unbarred spiral galaxy in the constellation Virgo. It has a bright nucleus, an unusually large central bulge, and a prominent dust lane in its inclined disk. The dark dust lane and the bulge give this galaxy the appearance of a sombrero. The galaxy has an apparent magnitude of +9.0, making it easily visible with amateur telescopes. The large bulge, the central supermassive black hole, and the dust lane all attract the attention of professional astronomers.

who do we know from here?
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    a few people ;):mrgreen:

Has the series been rained out?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Don't know.

What kind of christmas tree do you usually get?
    edited October 2009
    grow another hand

The Sombrero Galaxy (also known as M 104 or NGC 4594 ) is an unbarred spiral galaxy in the constellation Virgo. It has a bright nucleus, an unusually large central bulge, and a prominent dust lane in its inclined disk. The dark dust lane and the bulge give this galaxy the appearance of a sombrero. The galaxy has an apparent magnitude of +9.0, making it easily visible with amateur telescopes. The large bulge, the central supermassive black hole, and the dust lane all attract the attention of professional astronomers.

who do we know from here?

Yes no one as yet That's where I like to take myself sometimes to get away things because it's a beautiful place.
    Besides my daughter told me all about it, especially since she wants to be an astronaut.

SobreroGalaxy-1.jpg

Have you ever seen the beauty of Jupiter and it's moons through a telescope?

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

no, but that picture is beautiful...

Do you drink wine, and if so what kind?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    edited October 2009
    no..must od it

how do you put pictures into your answers...i go to img then what?

Just quote my post and post and you'll get the idea

Have you ever seen the beauty of Jupiter and it's moons through a telescope?

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on

Yes not very often red and the clear ones :D

Will we ever go back to the moon?

Peace

probably not in our life time..

Do some insects freak you out?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    No not at all my daughter yes

How about you?

Peace

oh thanks, now I'll never sleep.. :o

Is it raining in New York right now?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    The Yankees losing tonight :D

Ever have somebody answer a question you wanted to answer?

Peace

yes, several times today alone :D

Did you eat dinner yet?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I see here yes and where you are it is also.

Ever have somebody answer a question you wanted to answer?

Peace

Yes, a quickie trying to eat earlier

Have you eaten already?

Peace

yes, and it was yummy!! ;):mrgreen:

Do you ever wished you had taken flying lessons?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Actually yes I would love to teach my daughter how to fly even though she already knows the concept of flying?

Have you ever been in a helicopter and taken a ride?

Peace

no, those things scare me :shock:

What is your favorite fruit juice? :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    promergranate mixed with anthing else especially cranberries

Have you ever seen a cranberry bog and it's collection?

Peace

yes, but only on tv ;)

What is your favorite comfort food?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    yes, but only on tv ;)

What is your favorite comfort food?

I also have a couple times in Nantucket, nuts any nuts and dried cranberries ;)

What might yours be?

Peace

I love homemade soups... yum!!

Does the rain make you sleepy?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Absolutely, makes me want light a fire in the fireplace if I had one. :D

Where's the most southeren point you've traveled in the US

Peace

Florida, but that was only to get onto a ship to the Bahama's ;):mrgreen:

Is there any place in this world that you would love to see, but haven't?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Most southern point Key West, Florida beautiful sunsets

Egypt, Australia, Amsterdam Holland music seen is out of this world.

My daughter at age 7 knew 127 capitals around the world how many do you think you know?

Peace

:lol::lol::lol: let me put it this way, she puts me to shame ;):mrgreen: I was invited to go to Key West around 10 years ago with some girls that I worked with... needless to say I didn't go...

Where are you off to for the holidays?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad