Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Claireack wrote:
    No

What is unconditional love?

To Love without much expectations, almost impossible today with our egos and our selfcentered materialistic ways. Some (Mothers) and fathers do this with their children however with couples to sacrifice their wants, desires and needs makes unconditional love hard to attain. :D I believe it can be done not often but it can be done.

When two people marry, they say, "you may kiss the bride". What do they say if two MEN get married?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    No idea - maybe 'you may kiss your ride'? :D . One of the people I was out with last night was a gay man and I asked him if he would ever get married. He did say yes - when he is in his 30's, maybe I'll find out then.

What to you is wealth?
  • Wealth to me begins with health and the means to provide for yourself and those you love.

Has your hear ever been broken and by when?
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    yes {not sure about the 2nd part of your question}

Are you asking who broke it or when? :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • yes, sorry
    That was one the most confusing question ever :?

Do people in prison celebrate halloween.... if so how?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

yes, they tie a ball and chain on their ankles ;):mrgreen: they go as the chain gang... :lol:

Do you know the score from the Yankees/Phillies game?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Bravo that was a great answer

Nope I don't know the score

I don't know the answer: What happens to vodka when you put it in the freezer?

Peace

nothing because alcohol doesn't freeze :lol::lol:

Do you have a favorite color? :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    WOW I didn't know that, I saw Jamie Lee Curtis pull a bottle of Vodka out of the freezer and it wasn't frozen. :D;)8-)

Green all shades of it

Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?

Peace

I have no idea, :think: it doesn't make any sense to me :shock:

Do you think that Manny will be playing for the Yankee's next season?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    b/c thousands of years ago when the executioner asked "who´s head is up?", all the people in the place ducked so they would not be mistaken with a sentenced person.

somebody already answered. Go ahead with the line of questions.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
    No I don't think so because didn't he signed a 2 year contract with the Dodgers? However players will go where the money is if he's a free agent.

What's your favorite color? Blue for me is a close second

Peace

red, hunter green, royal blue ;) I've got green in every room in the house {it goes with everything} :)

Do you play the guitar?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I'm trying to learn with my daughter's acoustic guitar I once knew how to play the piano. :D

Have you ever learned a musical instrument?

Peace

I've always wanted to play the piano, did take lessons for the flute, but that didn't exactly work out...

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Who doesn't :D Most chocolate bars with nuts

Do you NOW like the score of the game?

Peace

I'm not watching, but if you know it please tell me ;):mrgreen:

How many words can you make out of Pearl Jam? ;):D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Oh Ok 5-3 Yanks

Geez I could get 32 very quickly

How many do you think you could get?

peace

24, but that number could change :lol::lol:

Any plans for tomorrow? :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    24, but that number could change :lol::lol:

Any plans for tomorrow? :mrgreen:

I wanna wake up, that always nice.
    I wanna step up to where I am relied apon.
    I wanna do a bit extra.
    I wanna do something just for me.
    I wanna be, not just a gunna.

Q. Did you learn something new today?
    Yes apparently all it takes to revise for a history test is 5 minutes reading.

Have you seen the cartoon 9?
    No, I have no idea what that is.

What are you content with and what makes you content?

Peace

the sounds of waves crashing on the beach, and just being there gives me a sense of calm :)

How is everything going today? :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Not too bad, weather is miserable, rain, wind, rain, wind, rain, wind, went to the pictures and saw a cartoon called 9, went for a little walk.

What is the weather like with you today?
    My word puzzle lol ;)

Anyone notice that most of the leaves are off the trees? :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Yes, they're lovely when they're crunchy, not so good when wet.

Will we have snow this year?
    definitely!!! :(

Should I have Chicken Pot Pie for dinner? ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad