Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    g under p wrote:
    Most southern point Key West, Florida beautiful sunsets

Egypt, Australia, Amsterdam Holland music seen is out of this world.

My daughter at age 7 knew 127 capitals around the world how many do you think you know?

Peace

Funny I don't think she now knows as many. Started simply for a trip to London for a wedding.I wanted her to know where she was going and that London was the capital England. Then we did North America, Central America, S America and so on. Africa was the hardest considered entering her into Geography Bee but then I took her to a Star Wars movie which started her fascination with space.

Florida

Place where you saw the most beautiful sunset?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I was looking forward to it when we went to the Bahama's, but I missed the whole time we were there... I was so bummed...

Where is the most beautiful beach you've ever been on?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Southwest Jamaica, Negril

The most trilling thing you've ever done? For me i went sailing on a katamaran off Sanibel Island Florida and hand glidng in Kitty Hawk North Carolina off the sand dunes there.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

You've really had a wonderful life ;):mrgreen: me, not so much...

Do you think it's too late to regain my life?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    You've really had a wonderful life ;):mrgreen: me, not so much...

Do you think it's too late to regain my life?

Ahhh come on I thought the same thing some time ago. Of course you can It's NEVER TOO LATE i'll post the lyrics later.
    Things certainly has spiced up after I met my fiance we are on the go 24-7.

You should hear where I saw my most beautiful sunset?

Peace

g under p the open ceremonies are on right now ;):mrgreen:

Where did you see the most beautiful sunset?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Cancun, Mexico

what song do you think Pearl Jam will open with tonight?

Well I went on this hike with my brother in the parrish of St. Andrew, Jamaica up The Blue Mountains. You know the one that's famous for the coffee. I really didn't want to go since it takes some time to get up there. Well we climbed and climbed and we went past some cannibis fields along with some coffee ones. Anyway almost out of breath when we reached the top we looked to the west towards Cuba and over the fog/mist. I saw the most beautiful pink/purple sunset I've ever seen. I was brought to tears, not sure if it was the hike or what I was looking at. Back then I had no camera or video hell I didn't even know what he was up to. I just sat down till the sun went down and this isn't close to what i saw but it gives you an idea.

LinedPalmsofAnaehoomaluBayWaikoloaH.jpg

The only man made structure that can be seen from space?

Peace

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    This isn't a question or an answer. Just a comment.

What a beautiful pink sunset!! ^^^^ :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    edited October 2009
    justam wrote:
    This isn't a question or an answer. Just a comment.

What a beautiful pink sunset!! ^^^^ :)

There isn' an answer to that question but some time years ago we had a thread about sunset I believe. Sunset over Big Lake Sebago Casco Bay, Maine is right up there too.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on

• g under p wrote:

Well I went on this hike with my brother in the parrish of St. Andrew, Jamaica up The Blue Mountains. You know the one that's famous for the coffee. I really didn't want to go since it takes some time to get up there. Well we climbed and climbed and we went past some cannibis fields along with some coffee ones. Anyway almost out of breath when we reached the top we looked to the west towards Cuba and over the fog/mist. I saw the most beautiful pink/purple sunset I've ever seen. I was brought to tears, not sure if it was the hike or what I was looking at. Back then I had no camera or video hell I didn't even know what he was up to. I just sat down till the sun went down and this isn't close to what i saw but it gives you an idea.

that's very perty! :mrgreen:

So what is the only man made structure that can be seen from space?

Peace
    g under p wrote:

The only man made structure that can be seen from space?

Peace
    This picture is quite breath taking. Very Beautiful!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Okay, I'll answer the question! The only man made structure that can be seen from space is the Great Wall Of China.

If you could strip all the fame and limelight away from celebrity, who would it be?
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
    Paris Hilton :thumbdown:

What kind of punishment do you think that creep that should get, when he said his son was up in the balloon a couple of weeks ago, and had his whole family lie about it?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Difficult to say, as don't want the punishment to unduly harm the child.

If I were a bug, would you squash me?
    depends on what kind of bug you were ;):lol:

If you could literally fly for one day, where would you go?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I would fly up to NH and give you a hug. :)

Funny, sometime ago I was going to ask what kinds of greetings do you do? A hug, a shake or a shake and a hug, dap?

Peace

Hugs are always a GREAT thing, and thank you so much... ;)

Have you ever wished that you've seen Pink Floyd in concert, or are you one of the VERY LUCKY ones who have?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • gearboygearboy Posts: 349
    i saw them once, it was AMAZING :D

whats the best "buzz" to have for a concert?
    IT'S NO CRIME TO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!
    03/22/94, 01/14/95, 09/24/96, 08/25/98, 08/26/98, 08/31/98, 09/01/98, 09/22/98, 09/23/98, 08/09/00, 08/10/00, 08/12/00, 08/20/00, 08/21/00, 04/11/03, 04/13/03, 07/08/03, 07/09/03, 09/28/04, 09/29/04, 10/06/04, 10/08/04, 09/28/05, 05/20/06, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/10/10

Have you ever wished that you've seen Pink Floyd in concert, or are you one of the VERY LUCKY ones who have?

Oh I've seen Pink Floyd a couple times The Division Bell Tour stands out however I would've loved to have seen The Wall Tour with Roger Walters. Oh I saw one unique thing in January/February this year in Palm Beach Florida. I took my fiance and we saw a tribute band for Led Zepplin can't remember thier name with a full 20+ piece orchestra. We sat 7 rows back, the show was awesome totally, then in March we saw another tribute band for Pink Floyd with the light effects and the rest. I can't remember their name either but we had a ball, Led Zep was much better though I think due to the orchestra. Oh and the lead singer looked and sounded just like Plant.

Peace

g under p wrote:

Oh I've seen Pink Floyd a couple times The Division Bell Tour stands out however I would've loved to have seen The Wall Tour with Roger Walters. Oh I saw one unique thing in January/February this year in Palm Beach Florida. I took my fiance and we saw a tribute band for Led Zepplin can't remember thier name with a full 20+ piece orchestra. We sat 7 rows back, the show was awesome totally, then in March we saw another tribute band for Pink Floyd with the light effects and the rest. I can't remember their name either but we had a ball, Led Zep was much better though I think due to the orchestra. Oh and the lead singer looked and sounded just like Plant.

Peace
    :D Those must have been two very special evenings... :D

As for your question "gearboy", the best buzz would be none at all, but just have one drink or a shot. One of those will relax you, and believe me you'll enjoy the show a lot more... ;)

Do you remember when you got your very first computer? :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Yeah, what a piece of junk

Why can I not get this grin off my face?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    because your overdosing on PJ, maybe you should give your tickets to me... ;):mrgreen:

What 2 teams would have been a really good match up for the World Series?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Mets and Red Sox :mrgreen:

Why am I on here on my day off?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    because where else would you be...

what are you dressing up as for halloween?
  • :( im not..its not sure a big thing over here...

would pearl jam carry on if 1 member left the band..not counting mr vedder as i guess he cant be replaced
  • hell yeah they'd carry on!!

what is the best candy to get while trick-or-treating?
    anything that I don't like ;):mrgreen:

Do you think it's WEIRD to have kids going to houses asking for candy? :roll: :crazy: :wtf:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • not if you live in a safe neighborhood like we do :) plus it makes the old people happy to see the little
    tikes all dressed up. my son and I are trick-or-treating in about an hour. wish us luck :D

should we send some candy to the ten club?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    No they should send PJ shaped sweets to us.

Have you ever taken the shells off pistachio nuts and put them on your fingers and pretended their your nails?