Options

Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Yes! Got the tickets...just need everything else.

Do you tend to get stressed out easily?
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217

Yes! Got the tickets...just need everything else.

Do you tend to get stressed out easily?

Okay.........so let me help you with this.
    Share your TOTD tickets with me!!!!!
    We will work everything else out! ;)

Not, so much anymore.. I do get stressed out, that is for sure, but I've found ways to combat stress.

Can you tell me which PJ No Code song I've mangled the first line of the words to? Someone please humor me, there are only 13 songs!

"I just saw Jared Leto, in a red Speedo. I decided to leave the room."
  • Options
    ^Red Mosquito

How about this No Code first lyric...

"Buy all the meat, put on the heat, propane my fucking grill"
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    Lukin! Or else One by Metallica... lol

Do your cats swarm like sharks around your ankles when it's feeding time?
  • Options
    One lol

Yes cats get so zoned in when it's feeding time.

Ever seen anybody walking around in the mall with those cat ear headphones on?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    No... but I think I might want some.

Do you think you become crazier and crazier as the tour dates get closer to you???
  • Options
    Not so much crazier just more unusual as the time waiting for the next tour dates to be announced.

Do you think your crazy for wanting tour dates every year?
  • Options
    Nope

When is the last time you had a wild night?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Depends on one's definition of wild :whistle:

Honestly, at this age, I'm happier when my life is stable and I feel content.

Have your wild oats been (mostly) sown?
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I thought I had but since my SO said shit about the Cubs...I'm rethinking that. :angry:
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Daily - you gotta keep up w/ that stuff.

Is sowing your oats hard?

• Options

hedonist said:

Daily - you gotta keep up w/ that stuff.

Is sowing your oats hard?

Sowing oats is akin to getting your ya-ya's out, to me at least. So no, not difficult. Part of life.

(and...kinda wish you hadn't taken an honest and genuine question to a stupid and crude place; find somewhere else to bestow such jackassery, yeah?)

RS - rock it, sister :)
  • Options
    OK then.
    I find it hard to sow oats.

Anyone but hedo, do you find it hard some days?

• Options
    With a brush aside to the squirrely stupidity of the exclusion above, yes. IT, ie, life, is hard some days for me.

Hurdles, pain, family shit, reconciliation, dicks who get off on being dicks, etc.

Ever shake your head at those who find it easier (or more fun for them) to be an asshole than to simply try and be a decent human being?
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    yes

have you ever know what it feels like to get the blame to set the fireworks off at a new years celebration in front of a whole nation before its correct time ie???
  • Options
    yes...kerplunk! another favorite childhood game...would you rather a step stool or modified femur to strech your height to the cupboatd just so you could fit in to the medical mystery that is ...now... be taller in this century...ah twist...oops sorry for the buried question of verbal if not physical inquiry
  • Options

yes...kerplunk! another favorite childhood game...would you rather a step stool or modified femur to strech your height to the cupboatd just so you could fit in to the medical mystery that is ...now... be taller in this century...ah twist...oops sorry for the buried question of verbal if not physical inquiry

sorry but you make no sense to me care to speak in different term
    i have no idea what your talking about
    please rephrase so we can understand what your trying to say
  • Options

Ahhh yes, beautiful poet, I think what you are asking is this... would you rather be taller or have to constantly use a step stool. Fortunately I'm 5'6" and can reach most places I need to get to. My officemate is 4' 11" and we actually keep a step stool at the office especially for her. She has to use it to look in the top filing cabinet. It doesn't seem to bother her though and she makes a joke out of it! So I guess, a step stool. Work with what life hands you.

WYR

The Raven or Annabel Lee?
  • Options
    I shall say the Raven since we have many black crows at whom our kitties bark/meow.

Wonder what spending an evening with Mr. Poe might've been like?

(thinking it could be an all or none type of deal)
  • Options
    ^^ Your kitties bark, I love it!!

I'm sure it would have definitely been an all or nothing deal. One might not have made out of it in one piece... Spooky! lol

I actually spent an extraordinary evening last year reading Poe with some friends by candlelight on Poe Ave, in Sullivan's Island. He was stationed there at Ft. Moultrie for a few years and that's where he wrote The Gold-Bug. He supposedly hated living there...the heat, humidity, the bugs.... I personally think it's a gorgeous place, but I had air conditioning and wine soo...

Seen any scary movies lately?
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited October 2016
    I try to avoid them best I can, can't see horror since I saw "the ring" at the cinema.

Which word do you think you use most frequently?
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Aside from 'the,' 'an,' 'a,' and 'and' :smile:, verbally, I definitely use the word 'cool' the most. When writing, I've noticed I use 'so' a lot!

What was your favorite subject in school?
  • Options
    sport, woodwork, metalwork, drama, dance and science...

have you been to a matador arena before....
  • Options
    No

Do you play words with friends?
    Central Park 15

• Options
    yes

do you like gardening..
  • Options
    Definitely.

Which fruits or veggies do you grow in yours?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    only tomato for the moment but mum is going to do a veggie garden so im going to buy the punnets..

did you know that one major cause of earth quakes is deforestation and that trees help out with combating pollution ????
    Post edited by JWPearl on
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I didn't know that about the earthquakes, I'd wish people would plant more trees, to help our planet.

Favorite city ?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I messed up..sorry...
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Amsterdam - which I get to visit again in12 days!!

Have you ever cried so much that your eyes got so puffy you couldn't open them?