Options

Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I try not to hate myself but if I have done something that would hurt or harm someone else I would feel horrible

Do you believe that your self esteem gets better with age ?
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Never had much self-esteem nor self-loathing, for that matter. I can say that my self-deprecation has increased over the years.

What is your favorite bridge?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    The first bridge that comes to my mind is the Golden Gate Bridge which I have walked over once.

Favorite bridge of yours?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Not the dental kind! Which thankfully I've never experienced.

My first thought was the Bridge of Sighs, but Venice took my mind to the local ones of the same city name here in CA. Been ages since I visited that particular area but remember how charming they looked over the canals.

Does it drive you nuts when people eat in such a way that you can see the food they're chewing?
  • Options
    Yes.

When's the last time you got good and muddy?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Well I tried a moisturizing chocolate facial mask the other day I don't know if that counts at least I looked funny

Do you look forward to something special right now?
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    yes..

do you hate lies or ridiculous excuses
  • Options
    I think so

Have you read any of the Harry Potter books?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,520
    Not even one

Have you see any of the Harry Potter movies??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Yes and I've read some books I think they are good actually and well made movies too

Are you good at listen to what your guts tells you? I mean like that inner feeling
  • Options
    yes brilliant and i have someone i can depend on who tells me whats/whos no good.....!!!

dont you just loathe liars and schemers....
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Hmmm. Well, I deal with them everyday in my profession. I have a pretty good bullshit detector. I used to get angry. Yes, it still pisses me off at times, but mainly I just feel sorry for them. What a fake, pathetic life to lead.

At any point in your lifetime have you had "irrational thoughts" that made you question your sanity?
  • Options
    plenty times.... some that sent shivers down my spine

do you love going shopping with your other half..

• Options
    Nope, I don't like going shopping, period. I'd never subject my guy to that either.

So, some local asshole figured the best way to no longer care for his pit bull pup was to toss it over a cliff.

You know how the news sometimes gives that proviso - "some viewers may find this graphic footage disturbing"? Usually I poo-poo it.

Seeing that? Hit me hard to the point of tears. (sweet puppy is OK after all)

Guess my question is...would your conscience prevent you from someone like that being duly punished?

(and perhaps "duly" is subjective)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    If people like that don't feel the consequences of their actions they most likely will do it again I'm afraid, at least that's what I think.

Have you ever met/talked with someone that you thought really was off the right track in their life
  • Options
    Yes, but maybe being off the right track can lead to another, better road.

Failures can / do lead to success. And vice versa!

Circle of life :whistle:

Ever wonder if you make sense to others?
  • Options
    Yes, but what does it matter. Not everybody is going to like you or understand you. Just be yourself. We are all on completely different wavelengths of consciousness and it is part of the reason why there is so much misunderstanding, clashing,
    and pain in this world. However people are slowly waking up to see similarity before difference in everything. Compromise is the key to all healthy interaction. Ever see the Talking Heads concert movie, "Stop Making Sense"?

Got any fun plans for the weekend?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    (first part up there - it's not about being liked but yes, I hope those I love and respect [at least try to] understand where I'm coming from, even if from another perspective...and I love the Heads!)

No actively fun plans for the next couple of days but I shall be a happy woman for sure. Weekend, fall weather, accoutrements of all sorts? Hell yeah.

Do you get irritated when it takes more than a day for a piece of fruit to properly ripen?
  • Options
    Yeah, I wouldn't like that at all :)

Is there any fruit you always have at home?
  • Options
    Yes at least about 10 varieties every week unless we run low of sorts

Do you like tropical fruits
  • Options
    Yes.

Do you chew Juicy Fruit?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Yes, but it was much better when it was made with sugar. Now it has some weird saccharin stuff in it. Not nearly as good. Less of a flavor power and more of a flavor fade....

Did you ever eat Bonkers candy when a kid? I swear if I could find the strawberry kind now...
  • Options

Yes, but it was much better when it was made with sugar. Now it has some weird saccharin stuff in it. Not nearly as good. Less of a flavor power and more of a flavor fade....

Did you ever eat Bonkers candy when a kid? I swear if I could find the strawberry kind now...

I had to look that up as I thought I did, but....nope!

...however...now I'm craving another childhood candy treat :whistle: ....

Any fans of Abba Zabba?
  • Options
    dont know them lol

do you believe that every color in the rainbow is pure and there for all of us to admire...
  • Options
    I think everything is there for us to admire. Everything is a reminder if you look hard enough.

Will you be watching any football today?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    Yep. Panthers vs. Saints. I really hope their luck changes today.

You?
  • Options
    Yep. I'll be watching the Pats take care of they business against the struggling Bengals. And i'll be rooting for the Panthers and Steelers!! Lezzgoo.

Is Cam still out with that concussion?
    Central Park 15

• Options
    ^^ Take em down!! Cam's back and he's gonna show us his magic today! Just hope that K.Benj is alright. (Knee)

Will you be noshing on anything yummy today?
  • Options
    Not now but when I wake up..

Can you say you truely love me in with heart and action not just word...
  • Options
    Yes with heart, mind, and soul

Isn't grocery shopping just a bitch on Sunday mornings? Everybody is there.
    Central Park 15