Options

Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    liquor drink is whiskey and water.. but I love a good IPA beer

How many combos can u eat in one sitting?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    at home, not many...in the car...the sky is the limit

favorite flavor of Combo?
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    cheese, in the cracker though, not the pretzel

would you ever consider eating pork rinds?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    I am addicted to them!! I buy these ones that you put in the microwave like popcorn!! gimme hot sauce and gimme heaven!!

do you find the board more entertaining than television most nights?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Absolutely!!

Chocolate or Candy?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    chocolate

hot fudge or caramel?
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Oh that's a tough one.... Hot Fudge.

Ice Cream... Soft serve or the hard stuff?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    caramel...

and I must know about these microwave pork rinds...do they come in Hot n Spicy?!?!?!?!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    yes.. but I buy the plain ones so I can use my own hot sauce..

do you think a rat would make a good pet?
  • Options
    I HAD A RAT AS A PET!!! really...her name was ButtHead...as in after the cartoon

she was SO awesome!

Do you want a rat as a prt?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    not at all!! but one of my customers spoke of this today!!

pork rinds anyone?
  • Options
    yes please...no hot fudge or caramel please.

Do you enjoy any weird food combinations?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I have been known to put peanut butter on an over done hotdog.. It is seriously pretty good, try it

do you think people that smoke weed are more likely to try new foods?
  • Options
    possibly...let's find a person that does and ask...

PB+hot dog=ketchup+steak.....? :think:

Can you ride a unicycle?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    No

do you own a unitard?
  • Options
    of course!! I make that shit work!!

who doesn't own a unitard?
  • Options
    uh, me....I have a catsuit... 8-)

does it make you feel like superman?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    swedeswede Posts: 558
    Sometimes but only when I dont have pants on ;)

Where are your clothes?
  • Options
    *looks down*

Good question... :think:

Do you sleep in the nude?
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Sometimes...but generally a tank/t-shirt and unders.

What do you wear to bed?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    If its warm then just undies but if it's baltic then my 'passion killers' (pjs) LOL!

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Left side...and I have to face the door..because I'm weird. :?

What time do you wake up in the morning?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    Early. Usually by 6 am the latest, if I dont I feel the day is wasted.

What is your favorite thing about nature?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    rain near the beach
    yours?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Wind on a sunny day.

You all ready for Christmas?
  • Options
    Not at all. I'm not really in the 'mood' for Christmas this year :(

If the ghost of Christmas past visited you, what time period in your life would you NOT want to revisit?
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    my childhood...I would be 9 and unwrapping a toaster... :evil:

Are you a gambling kinda person?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    no,im not..bet your money on it..
    you?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    not really...$20 in a slot machine is enough gambling for me.

what's your most favorite thing in the whole wide world?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    This moment, being loved & loving...corny but lost too many not to appreciate

Favorite car you ever owned??