Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Their smile!

do you get turned on by a good smile? especially when you believe you have caused it?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    of course!

Are you smitten? ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    is it that noticeable?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    is it that noticeable?

uhhhh...Yes? :P
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    oh boy..

are you happy at the moment?
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I am content....

Do you believe in ghosts?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i believe in ghosts esp after that one time in bachelor's grove cemetary.

is it more destiny or are you the one driving?
    yes and no...

is that weird?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    No clue.. but the scenery is wonderful and Pearl Jam is playing.. so all is well..

Have you ever gotten all "A"'s as a child in school?
    i used to get all A's all of the time...until i started to hang out with the ska/punkers in jr high

where would you want to vacation right now?
    Hawaii :D

Do you keep secrets?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    For sure.

Do you tell secrets?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Nope.... No my stories to tell.

If you could have dinner with 3 people.... who would they be?
    unlost dogs, afroannnie and Jeff Ament

What do you love?

- Christopher McCandless
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    music

what do you strongly dislike?
    the idea to waking up to someone that id love to wake up to for the rest of my life

what do want?
    knowledge

who would you "bang"?
  • cojobocojobo Posts: 299
    My wife... or Kate Beckinsale...

What is your favourite Christmas movie?
    Halifax '05, Toronto '09, Toronto 2 '11, Hamilton '11, London '13, Chicago '13. Buffalo '13 , Leeds '14, Detroit '14, New York (GCF) '15, Ottawa '16, Toronto 1 '16, Toronto 2 '16
    knowledge

who would you "bang"?

ummm...uuhhh....:silent:

and:
    Heisenberg wrote:

what do you strongly dislike?
    Davidtrios wrote:
    the idea to waking up to someone that id love to wake up to for the rest of my life

I know you both were answering my question, but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you off for the rest of the week?

- Christopher McCandless
    no.. but my clothes are :lol:

do you enjoy being naked while doing random activities?
    LOLOLOL oh yeah that's how I vacuum!

you?
    Yeah being naked is good.. I probably think I look better naked than I actually do.. but it is fine when the woman you like believes it as well!!

are you in the mood for tacos?
    I could go for tacos

Dos Equis or Tecate?
    Dos Equis!

Beer or liquor?
    BEER!!!

Mild, hot, or blazin?
    Medium.

Blue, Green or Purple?
    green

black, red, or yellow?
    LOL!!
    I knew you were gonna say that!!!

Black

What age did you start drinking?
    15 or 16 maybe

whats your favorite drink?
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    these days, a chocolate martini

what is your favorite drink?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."