Options

Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,135
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

you just took me back to 1994! In a way, I miss them...the whole 'you a drug dealer or something'? looks. Fuck yeah!

Do you wish things were simpler? (no cell phones, no rushing everywhere)

Yes. I would like to be a fourth grader again.

What portion of your life would you like to have frozen in time if it was possible?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The tailgate of PJ20.. It was that good..

Do you save your change?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    yes...finally took it to Coinstar got $300

Do you keep an 'emergency' stash of cash in your wallet?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    no.. but I dont carry a wallet either.. but even if I did, no.. it seems all of my cash lately is "emergency cash" ;)

Can you double dutch? (jump rope)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    probably could if I could find 2 other people that knew how it worked...it's not that hard to figure out... :x

Can you do any 'stupid human tricks'?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I can open a non twist-off beer with just about anything

How would you describe your feet to someone else?
  • Options
    my feet? uhhh...I'd say, I have nice small feet....there is a pic of them on the porch.

Are you a 'foot man'?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    No.. not at all.. I am a smile man...

If you could be medical doctor, what area would you want to specialize in?
  • Options
    radiology/ultrasound...I loved taking x-rays at my last job!

If you could do anything for a profession, what would you do?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    astronaut would be amazing.. Just to be in outer space once would be incredible for me..

what is your favorite nut?
  • Options
    you silly! :lol:

what's your favorite pie?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    hair ;) No, I really like cherry pie (this isn't a sexual reference)

I was serious, what type of nuts are your favorite? (not in a sexual type of way)
  • Options
    :lol: damn...ok, I like hazelnuts...*love* nutella!

What song is your ringtone on your cell phone?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Shipping up to boston- dropkick murphys

Do you like the movie "The Departed" ?
  • Options
    I don't think I saw that one... :?

What movie would you want to star in?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    True Romance

Can you whistle?
  • Options
    yes...not very well, but I can!

can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    hahahahahahaha..why? ill try now...
    mmmmm...seem stupid...hahhhahaha
    do u?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    for sure!! I can also chew gum while doing this.. ya, I rock! :lol:

What do you think will happen this coming year?
  • Options
    I think somebody here will have a baby!

What do you hope for the new year?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    More stability in my job. That would be GREAT

Do/did you have a role model? And who is it?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    My dad... he wasn't flashy, just a good man..
    although, I am ridiculously flashy :lol:

do you find the humor in even the worst of situations?
  • Options
    oh yes...and I guess most people look down on that...or that is my experience.

Who's your fave cartoon character?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    She Ra Princess of Power :D

If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    1. her.. here.. right now
    2. Tigers to win the world series
    3. Pearl jam to play a BBQ in my yard

is that to much to ask for?
  • Options
    I don't think so!

Which movie can you watch over and over?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Dial "M" for murder
    True Romance
    3 amigos
    Spaceballs
    Live at MSG

just to name a few..

What do you think will happen when we all become rich this year?
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Dial "M" for murder
    True Romance
    3 amigos
    Spaceballs
    Live at MSG

just to name a few..

What do you think will happen when we all become rich this year?

we we all rent out pj to play in our backyards next summer

true or false: coming to america is a better movie than 3 amigos?
  • Options
    True!!!

First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    True!!!

First thing you notice about the opposite sex?

how kind her eyes are, then her chest :lol:

whats the best part of the opposite sex?