Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    after i watched the movie IT when 8 years old.... NO!

would you rather watch a movie or read a book?
  • what are books??

do you like wasabi?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :sick: but I generally like hot spicy things

how many 'stars' do you order for spicy dishes?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • how many do they have?? :lol: I like spicy shit.. well, food.. I like my shit to be not so spicy... :lol:

Ever kissed somebody that has NO idea what they are doing?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • yes :lol:

did you find your pants?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    yes :lol:

did you find your pants?

I have my pants on now! :D

@cav-haven't we all?

what's worse, someone who can't dance or someone who can't sing-but they insist on doing it anyway?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Someone who can't sing is worse imo ...

Why are American public toilets so open? It's almost as if you are peeing in front of everyone :?
  • I don't know...I thought they were the same everywhere...

Seriously, did you accidentally go in to a men's washroom?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Leeze wrote:
    Someone who can't sing is worse imo ...

Why are American public toilets so open? It's almost as if you are peeing in front of everyone :?
    Fucking homeland security!!!

Wait til you see Joe Louis Arena!!

Ever lie to a first date?
  • Nope, whenever I'm going there I'm doing it on purpose - I even did it at the preparty :lol: The girls' room was too crowded and I needed to go somewhere urgently ... Ours are like fortresses :lol:

Cav - I'm a very honest person - that can be good and bad :P

Do you easily blush?
  • YES!! please don't make me do it!!

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?
    no, i don't take compliments very well

why is it so weird for people to see you using the bathroom?
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited September 2011
    There's a light over at the Frankenstein place ...

And Edit: Conman - If you were a woman you knew ;)

Shall I have another glass of wine?
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
    ummm.for girls, there are some things that other people don't need to see you do... :lol:

do you like to tell dirty jokes?

- Christopher McCandless
    of course!

who doesn't?
  • I'd love to do that, but I always forget jokes :?

Are you good at telling jokes?
    sure...

got any crazy things on your bucket list?

- Christopher McCandless
    spend a day finding people i don't like and punching them in the face

do you?
  • conman wrote:
    spend a day finding people i don't like and punching them in the face

do you?
    +1
  • I'd love to go to a supermarket and pick a can from a big tower of cans and see it all fall apart. And I'd love to participate in a pie battle once :D

What about you?

(Hitting the hay now - nighty all :wave:)
    I've done stupid things like that...went to the alarm clock section at a store and set all of the alarms to go off at various times.

(nighty!)

funniest thing you saw over the weekend?

- Christopher McCandless
  • A woman spend the entire time warding off intruders on her blanket. I don't think she saw any of the show. She was not going to give up her piece of turf, by god.

How about you?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    weekend not over yet :)

Will you be following tonights setlist thread from Toronto?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • I will be, while watching the season finale of Trueblood and Breaking Bad

Are you going to a PJ20 premiere?
    Uniondale - Apr 30, 2003 Camden - Jul 06, 2003 Holmdel - Jul 14, 2003 Boston - Sep 28, 2004 Montreal - Sep 15, 2005 Philly - Oct 03, 2005 East Rutherford Jun 03, 2006 MSG - Jun 24-25 2008 Philly Oct 27-31, 2009 Newark - May 18, 2010 MSG - May 20-21, 2010
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3-4, 2011 Philly - Sept 2, 2012 Brooklyn - Oct 18-19, 2013 Philly - Oct 21-22, 2013 LA - Nov 23-24, 2013 New York -Sept 26, 2015 Fort Lauderdale - Apr 8, 2016 Miami - Apr 9, 2016 Philly - Apr 28-29, 2016 MSG - May 1-2, 2016 Fenway - Aug 5-7, 2016
    Brooklyn - Apr 7, 2017 Fenway - Sept 3-4, 2018 

• Yes! In Calgary the night before the PJ show. Woo Hoo!

Are you?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    why yes! How'd you know?!?! ;)

Did you but the book yet?

- Christopher McCandless
  • I ordered it from Amazon last week. Should hopefully arrive soon :mrgreen:

Did you?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • I ordered it at a bookstore here in Toronto, will pick it up on Tuesday :)

I'm off to downtown Toronto now to pick up my tix and go to the preparty and the show - will you also be there?
    i will not :(

are you enjoying your stay in Toronto?
    not in Toronto right now...

@Fifth...PJ20 seroiusly drained my account...I have to wait a few more weeks to get the book :(

What are you doing today?

- Christopher McCandless