Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    awww, you're so sweet! I'm watching it, well, in the same room as the game is. I just don't find football as fascinating as basketball. (but I do go to 1 football game a year in a cheerleader uniform)

So are you still a lion's fan?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Always been.. Its just gets hard most years...

How often do you wash and condition your hair?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    wash my hair daily, condition monthly I guess, I always forget

do you have a shower first thing in the morning or within an hour or so after you wake up?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    after work

what's your favorite breakfast meal?
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    2 friends eggs w/cheese and bacon in a white flour tortilla wrap with a glass of chocolate milk

are you a fan of brunch ?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    depends on the brunch...I 'm a fan of the brunches held at seafood restaurants :thumbup:

favorite brunch item?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    don't think i've ever been to a brunch

your favorite brunch item?
  • ST. Pauli Girl

What the fuck is "brunch"?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    To late for breakfast, too early for lunch.

Are you a fraud
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Nope - I'm real :)

What do you miss most when you are abroad?
  • My car

Are you having fun?
  • When I lived abroad for a year I missed the smell of home the most - a mixture of sea, cedar and sunshine.

What do you miss the most?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    partying with friends from the weekend...

am I answering the right question?

- Christopher McCandless
    who cares

are you excited for the canada shows?
  • HOLY SHEET YEAH!!! :mrgreen:

How was your day?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Good, but long. Was only operating on three hours of dozing/active dreaming.

What song would you like to hear as the PJ opener? Or, alternatively, is your favourite
    Long Road

you?
  • I don't know...this is my first PJ show rodeo...so I am open to anything really :mrgreen:

What was your favourite show opener besides the ones during PJ20?
  • Long Road is always a great opener. I really, really, really want to hear either Wash or Od the Girl this time around though.

Do you like donairs?
  • Don't know what that is ...

And yes! I'm having fun :D What I miss most is German bread, but oh well ... there's so much else to eat :lol:

Beach holiday, walking in the mountains or city trip?
  • All three, depends on the location :D

Leeze: How are you enjoying your holiday? Where are you now?
    BEACH!

ahhhh...I miss the beach, haven't been since April!

Long relaxing vacations or short stuff as much as you can in a few days vacation?

- Christopher McCandless
    any vacation is good for me

favorite vacation destination?
  • Northern Quebec in the winter. Love it, even though it's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

What's your favourite vacation spot?
  • Fifthelement - I'm in Toronto right now, just arrived a few hours ago. The whole thing has been amazing so far :D

At the moment I'm loving where I am right now :D

Would you travel to see Pearl Jam in another country than your home country?
    ireland was pretty awesome, i'd love to go back someday

ever been to europe?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    Leeze wrote:
    Fifthelement - I'm in Toronto right now, just arrived a few hours ago. The whole thing has been amazing so far :D

At the moment I'm loving where I am right now :D

Would you travel to see Pearl Jam in another country than your home country?

YES!!! we're going to try to make Costa Rica this year...
    and would love to go to Europe next time they tour over there! :D

are you tired right now?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • not at all. just getting started..

Are you fired up??
  • Yes, I've traveled from England to the US and from Canada to the US to see them :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm sure you can find at least one or two German restaurants in Toronto ;) - it's a very multi-cultural city with tonnes of great restaurants.

Would you travel out-of-country to see any band other than PJ?

Yes, I've traveled from England to the US and from Canada to the US to see them :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm sure you can find at least one or two German restaurants in Toronto ;) - it's a very multi-cultural city with tonnes of great restaurants.

Would you travel out-of-country to see any band other than PJ?

Led Zepplin-but that will never happen

you?

- Christopher McCandless