Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• I did - for the Queens of the Stone Age I went to London this May and it was fuckin awesome :D

Do you sometimes forget what day of the week it is?
  • all of the time!! what day is it??
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Constantly :oops: ;) The days all just bleed together :lol:

Cav: Thursday. I had to check my phone to answer that question :? :mrgreen:

Are you going to the Zoo?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Sometime soon!

Do you have an accurate sense of time or do you have a general sense of time that is vague?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Vague I guess.

You?
  • I don't wear a watch, I think my sense of time is okay. but not as accurate as is generally assumed as typical for a German :lol:

If you could travel in a time machine, what time would you choose to travel to - other than just to last weekend ;)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I can usually guess the time within 20 minutes.

Do you ever get lots of coincidental things that happen all at once?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I would go to Newport and watch Dylan go electric..

You?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RKCNDY: Yes :shock: It freaks me out sometimes :?

How is your sense of direction?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    very good, not sure where it came from though because mom has a terrible sense of direction :lol:

you?
  • well, in answer to your unasked question ;) I have an amazing sense of direction. Always have, even as a child.

Weird, eh?
    conman wrote:
    very good, not sure where it came from though because mom has a terrible sense of direction :lol:

you?

yeah...I use landmarks. The Space Needle is a good landmark, because it's right by the freeway!

ever run out of gas in a 'bad neighborhood'?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    i grew up in a bad neighborhood :?

have you?
  • No. Not too many bad neighbourhoods where I live or have lived.

What constitutes a bad neighbourhood?
  • more bad folks than good folks

ever eat at a Sizzler?
  • Nope

Ever eat at a Milestones?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • No..

what is that?
  • A restaurant, silly! It's like The Keg, I hear...new in our town.

Are you a funky monkey?
    of course! :P

are you?
  • Only if it's a good thing. Btw, I loooooooooove Milestones! Their Belinis's rock!

Do you eat out often?
  • apparently..

what puts the funky in YOUR monkey?
  • Currently, me :o :shock: :mrgreen:

Who does it for you?
  • Pearl Jam :lol:

What's a Bellini?
    no idea

do you know?
  • It's not a Traditional Bellini, but it's awesome :D

Tuesday.jpg

Favourite TV show?
    don't watch tv

favorite movie?
  • True Romance

Are you worth your weight in gold?
    nope...platinum!

do you like stephen king?

- Christopher McCandless
  • I do, his old stuff.

Do you like documentaries?
  • love em!! PBS all day!!

You?