Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• During the regular TV season it's Supernatural. But currently, Strike Back on HBO :mrgreen:

Do you watch much TV?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm a TV addict!

favorite types of shows to watch? (drama, comedy, sci-fi...)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    hardly ever watch tv

you?
  • I used to be. Lately though, I have a hard time sitting through a half hour program :shock: :(

Do you read a lot?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Yes! I love to read.

What is your favorite dog breed?
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Boxer

Yours?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Great Dane

How many pets do you have?
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
    0, but my roommates have 3 dogs and a cat :x

you?
  • conman wrote:
    0, but my roommates have 3 dogs and a cat :x

you?

currently, 1 dog and a bunch of fish

have you had breakfast yet?
    i don't usually eat breakfast even though it's my favorite meal of the day :?

what's your favorite meal of the day?
  • conman wrote:
    i don't usually eat breakfast even though it's my favorite meal of the day :?

what's your favorite meal of the day?

I love every meal, lol! But lunch is usually the most fun...my co-workers and I have the best lunch hours!

Do you pack a lunch or get take out?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I pack a lunch.

Is it pouring there like it is here?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I pack a lunch.

Is it pouring there like it is here?

no, it's going to be a beautiful day today....80s

Do you miss me? :angel:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    no. you couldn't ask for a nicer day in chicago land

are you bringing hte boat out to cruise our rock free lake next summer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    damn it....

i miss you already....

are you going to come out and cruise with unlost on lake michigan?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    @ 81: Yes, as long as you can find us some paddles because at the moment we have no propellers.

@ RCKNDY: :cry:

Time for me to pack up the trailer, since I have a 5 hour drive ahead of me today.

Do you use Mapquest, GoogleMaps, vehicle GPS or old-fashioned paper maps?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    @81 :D I'm thinking about it!

@ unlost: :( I use Google Maps, download it for free (will Apple let you do that-or do you have to pay?)

When will you be back?

- Christopher McCandless
    next tuesday.

do you think unlost's trailer will arrive before her caaaaa does?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    possibly

do you think she's sad she can't make it rain in the trailer anymore?

- Christopher McCandless
    no

will she "make it rain" this weekend
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    depends on how much kibble money she needs to make...

Did you ever get to hear her say "bang a uey"?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Only in my dreams!!!

Are you gonna watch fallon?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    of course!

are you still watching videos from the weekend?

- Christopher McCandless
  • I have watched a few.. It really just makes me sad that I had to leave that wonderful place in time

are you going to any canada?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    yes! the last 3.

are you going to any?

- Christopher McCandless
  • No :( I am not allowed in Canada

Wanna sneak me over in your trunk?
    :(
    I could tell them you're my 'charity case special friend' and that it's your dying wish to see them play in Canada...

think they'd buy that?

- Christopher McCandless
  • They'd buy it.. followed shortly by "papers please" then we are sunk.. at least I am..

leftover PJ20 Whiskey or beer tonight?
    ummm...some herbage for me please :shifty:

am I going to be the only person on here now that football has started?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Perhaps.. I will check back every so often.. just for you!!

why aren't you gonna watch football?