what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Caveeze wrote:
    Hot stolen recovery moped sex

So like, the moped got stolen, then it was recovered, and then hot sex occurred to celebrate the recovery?

I once recovered my stolen bike -- from a prostitute who was riding it. She'd "earned" it. I always wondered about sitting on the seat after that. I had sex with no one to celebrate this.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Carey wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

So like, the moped got stolen, then it was recovered, and then hot sex occurred to celebrate the recovery?

I once recovered my stolen bike -- from a prostitute who was riding it. She'd "earned" it. I always wondered about sitting on the seat after that. I had sex with no one to celebrate this.

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Carey wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Exactly.. only Leeze's moped was stolen 3 and a half years ago, it was recovered today, and I am just hoping for any reason to get to have sex with her lately.. moped or not.. I just miss her and cant wait to get it on for any reason :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Caveeze wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Exactly.. only Leeze's moped was stolen 3 and a half years ago, it was recovered today, and I am just hoping for any reason to get to have sex with her lately.. moped or not.. I just miss her and cant wait to get it on for any reason :D

Well, this is certainly cause to get it on, both on the moped and off. Sounds like a Sure Thing to me.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    edited June 2012
    I admit nothing.
    Post edited by CHANGEinWAVES on
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Carey wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Caveeze wrote:

I'm in! Any plans for June 30th yet? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Let the firings begin :evil:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    :shock:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137

Please don't fire me :shock: :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Never :mrgreen: and you're safe Dimi... for now.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    dottles wrote:

Yay! I've actually achieved a minor miracle in work today by getting a report which I have been drafting/ writing for 6 months in between the politicians and officers in various health partners, agreed and then in 24 hours cleared by equalities, legal and finance! Why do things come down so close to the wire?!?!?
    Apparently I missed my vocation as a diplomat :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

me?i ve been fired already...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Just got lit up by my boss. Fuck him. :x
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    I have to walk all the way to work, for over half an hour, for a 2 hours shift, its a crappy one!!! :fp:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    Vasilis is in trouble..his mom..is very angry with him..
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

my two oldest are in trouble and so is their mother....... :evil:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Seriously...how hard is it to just respond to a damn email? And also, if you say you're going to call or text someone, then do it!!! OR don't even bother with the whole hullabaloo of saying you're going to do it in the first place! People drive me NUTS! :evil:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

THE LAST 2 DAYS HE DONT LISTEN AT ALL....!!!!!!!!!I DONT SEE HOW HE GETS AWAY!!
    I have had with these people and the blatant lies...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    MissJam81 wrote:
    I have to walk all the way to work, for over half an hour, for a 2 hours shift, its a crappy one!!! :fp:
    uggh
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I need a new job... NEED, before I flip shit and get arrested.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    I need a new job... NEED, before I flip shit and get arrested.

don't do that, its not worth it.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

THE LAST 2 DAYS HE DONT LISTEN AT ALL....!!!!!!!!!I DONT SEE HOW HE GETS AWAY!!

same thing with their mother......sheesh....
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    [

same thing with their mother......sheesh....
    oopps
    I want to get one of these and put in my yard....I need to get a place with a yard first though :mrgreen:

cangio_square_bar.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I want to get one of these and put in my yard....I need to get a place with a yard first though :mrgreen:

cangio_square_bar.jpg
    are u gonna wear bikini?? :mrgreen:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

cangio_square_bar.jpg

hell no, but all women who come to visit will have to. :mrgreen:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

cangio_square_bar.jpg

hell no, but all women who come to visit will have to. :mrgreen:
    i like the way you think.. :mrgreen: