what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Why, oh why do German dubbers always fill establishing shots or shots of groups of people with stupid, unneccessary extra dialogue? :think:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    threaten death.

no seriously, I called the principal so we could coordinate punishments. the school is going to give them a one day in-school suspension on Friday. I found out about it yesterday, so they were grounded yesterday and that will continue through Friday. so basically they can't hang out with friends. At the age they are, punishing is tough, you have to take away something from them, but you also have to be able to live with them during the punishment too, they can make your life miserable. the ex has them this week so she will have to enforce it

Oh and of course they got a stern lecture from me and a "I am deeply dissapointed with you"

i'll never understand the one day suspension

why - too much of a break from regular school day? or because it's only one day?

you skip school...and the punishiment is to toss you out for a day? makes zero sense to me. send them to detention or something in school that sucks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:

looks like i'm getting greasy :|

mmm....sounds kinky!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    conman wrote:
    moms car won't start... fantastic

Just how I like you :twisted: :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    alaska_2005.1118170680.luke_the_grease_monkey.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    conman wrote:

hehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    What the devil is with all the URL links on certain words on the Forum.

Is this a conspiracy??
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i'll never understand the one day suspension

why - too much of a break from regular school day? or because it's only one day?

you skip school...and the punishiment is to toss you out for a day? makes zero sense to me. send them to detention or something in school that sucks.

just to clarify it is an in-school detention - they have to sit in a room and do school work all day, I am for that, but thinking just one day not enough of punishment, so I am making up for that with my own punishment for them
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    just to clarify it is an in-school detention - they have to sit in a room and do school work all day, I am for that, but thinking just one day not enough of punishment, so I am making up for that with my own punishment for them
    My man. Can you come over next week and give lessons :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    zombies.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

mmm....sounds kinky!
    ;)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:

:wave:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    My man. Can you come over next week and give lessons :lol:

I don't know if I will make it that long, these kids and their mother are driving me insane :crazy:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Sending prayers you way....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Can't find the Ranger's game on tv.
    mommy is the most difficult job!!period!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    1st page warning thread!!!
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    1st page warning thread!!!

Oh hell.......
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    3 days weekend!!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Got to sleep in till 6:30 today. It was heavenly to wake up when the sun is already coming up, but I panicked and thought I had overslept :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    a lot of anger
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    a lot of anger

Noooooooooooooo!!!!! Smile please!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Tired of seeing the Obamas.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The thought of Lisa on here recovered moped :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    a lot of anger

make me
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    a lot of anger

make me

2898576-872m.jpg

Did this help??
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

make me

2898576-872m.jpg

Did this help??

yes, a little, thank you.

but I am still majorly pissed off today
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    a lot of anger

make me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqDPvnmrYp4
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Bit concerned that I've got too much on this next month, particularly the next week. Off to Glasgow tomorrow until Sunday night, a day at home, then off to Germany on Tuesday until Saturday. Then a day at home then work. I'm not sure if it's all the money it's costing or if I'm getting too old to hack too much activity. Plus won't see hubby except for Monday and he's going to have to work some of it. Will miss Molly, but at least Hal is coming to Germany with me.

Ok, be realistic. For Glasgow I've been paying £5 a week into the trip fund so I should have about £200 spend. Only in Germany for a few days so I can't possibly spend that much. Missing hubby - I can phone. Molly will be totally fine with hubby. Hal - I only won't see him for 3 days, he's 15, he'll be fine with his dad.

It's all supposed to be fun stuff - I should have a little faith.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    What to do- what to do.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image