what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Maybe I should get off the couch :oops:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    my son is taking SAT test. hope he does ok
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    this weather sucks. no kayaking for me this weekend!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    sex :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    ok..the important 508 pm saved...now..lets see what other infos need from the rest..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ok,,finnish the pms i wanna save..now do what ever with the forum changes!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    hehe..we didnt fuck up the rather thread this time!! :fp: :lol:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361

So far, I have people helping me, and I am trying pretty hard not to!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:

So far, I have people helping me, and I am trying pretty hard not to!
    cos those people are the best,thats what :mrgreen:
    why my nephew wear always the right shoe to the left foot and the opposite :?
    come on team..play hard the last period..shit..i think we gonna loose the championship...after 15 years in the row.... :(
    we lost the champion... :( :( :(
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

six hours later....he survived...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

six hours later....he survived...
    great!
    im a little worry for Vasilis..lately he dont listen anyone and do silly,things to probably get attention..i dont know how to explain it...or what to do...
    1st page warning thread!!!
    im a little worry for Vasilis..lately he dont listen anyone and do silly,things to probably get attention..i dont know how to explain it...or what to do...

how old? sounds like the terrible twos, when they say no to everything. he is trying to see how far he can go to get away with things. times like that are hard, you have to keep on top of it, don't give in. this is when he needs to learn boundries
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

how old? sounds like the terrible twos, when they say no to everything. he is trying to see how far he can go to get away with things. times like that are hard, you have to keep on top of it, don't give in. this is when he needs to learn boundries
    2,5 years old..
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

2,5 years old..

yep, terrible twos. will last a while, then he will learn to behave better. very difficult time for the parents. that's why they are cute at that age, so you don't kill them
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

2,5 years old..

yep, terrible twos. will last a while, then he will learn to behave better. very difficult time for the parents. that's why they are cute at that age, so you don't kill them
    :lol: he is so cute indeed..my sis is getting nuts!!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

2,5 years old..

It's normal Dimi. Just testing the boundaries. Patience and a firm, but gentle, hand is required!

??
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

??
    inside job...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

??
    inside job...

ah. maybe find out next Tuesday then
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    on another site I visit...a thread was started: "Metalheads! What do you listen to while working out?"

someone actually wrote 'Nickelback'

:sick:

What is wrong with kids these days?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY wrote:
    on another site I visit...a thread was started: "Metalheads! What do you listen to while working out?"

Everything.

(And this makes my 1000th post...woohoo)
    ELITIST FUK
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Marty McFly
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

2,5 years old..

indeed so true. my grandkidlet is still 4 months away from turning two but he's already reached terrible...his favorite thing to say is NO WAY!

though he is terribly cute :mrgreen: & such a sweetie when he wants to be...

i'm flippin exausted by the time he goes back to his daddy & mommy.

makes me wonder how i ever raised my 2 kids myself plus used to do daycare for other toddlers & kids too
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    RKCNDY wrote:

maybe makes them angry so they can lift more weight? :twisted:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Marty McFly
    i'm your density
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me