what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Why does Chinese buffet always disappoint? I remember it tasting so much better.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    now where the hell did I put that wHipped cream?!?
    :fp:

:lol::lol::lol: I didn't think you could find that in Pa. I thought it was a Wisconsin thing

We have it in IL...I think you can pretty much get it anywhere.

Oh boy this is going to be dangerous!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    now where the hell did I put that wHipped cream?!?

:lol::lol::lol: I didn't think you could find that in Pa. I thought it was a Wisconsin thing

We have it in IL...I think you can pretty much get it anywhere.

Oh boy this is going to be dangerous!

do you think so? :lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

YAY!!! We have room in our car :mrgreen:

swing on by, I'll jump in. forget 81
    Be careful what you ask....

welcome aboard, rick...

81, how about if we promise to have real handcuffs this time?! :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

81, how about if we promise to have real handcuffs this time?! :lol:

i never leave home without a key.....except when i leave my keys at home. :fp:

i know what somebody is getting for their birthday :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    2-2.....one win at last game..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 just remind me - son #2 turns 16 tomorrow. what do I get him for a gift?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

handcuffs :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

isn't he a little old for that? ball gag is a much more appropriate gift
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

where is ziggy when you need her :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    actually handcuffs might be a good idea, he and his brother cut school on Friday.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    actually handcuffs might be a good idea, he and his brother cut school on Friday.
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

where is ziggy when you need her :x

you think giving him Ziggy would be an appropriate gift?
    i think i destroy the washing machine... :? :fp:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

too much meatballs and pink lemonade...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    coming together nicely
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    edited May 2012
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

oh yes. and they are in huge trouble. apparently the scheduled "pool day" was cancelled as the pool wasn't ready, so in retaliation, at least 50 kids cut school. I caught mine and turned them in. The school has an online grading system which also shows attendance, so I saw they weren't there on Friday while checking their grades.
    Post edited by rick1zoo2 on
    stargirl69 wrote:
    coming together nicely
    I'm going to take that in the non filthy minded way I am sure you meant it :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

oh yes. and they are in huge trouble. apparently the scheduled "pool day" was cancelled as the pool wasn't ready, so in retaliation, at least 50 kids cut school. I caught mine and turned them in. The school has an online grading system which also shows attendance, so I saw they weren't there on Friday while checking their grades.
    What are you going to do ... I need lessons for what's coming :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

What are you going to do ... I need lessons for what's coming :shock:

threaten death.

no seriously, I called the principal so we could coordinate punishments. the school is going to give them a one day in-school suspension on Friday. I found out about it yesterday, so they were grounded yesterday and that will continue through Friday. so basically they can't hang out with friends. At the age they are, punishing is tough, you have to take away something from them, but you also have to be able to live with them during the punishment too, they can make your life miserable. the ex has them this week so she will have to enforce it

Oh and of course they got a stern lecture from me and a "I am deeply dissapointed with you"
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    The "I'm not mad at you" but "I'm dissapointed in you" HURTS!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    one too many guys have their damn man periods today. wth is with men? they are worst than women :x
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    why won't it work?!?!!?!?!?!

stupid GIFs :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    one too many guys have their damn man periods today. wth is with men? they are worst than women :x

SO TRUE!!!! And they think we're confusing??!!! ha!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    threaten death.

no seriously, I called the principal so we could coordinate punishments. the school is going to give them a one day in-school suspension on Friday. I found out about it yesterday, so they were grounded yesterday and that will continue through Friday. so basically they can't hang out with friends. At the age they are, punishing is tough, you have to take away something from them, but you also have to be able to live with them during the punishment too, they can make your life miserable. the ex has them this week so she will have to enforce it

Oh and of course they got a stern lecture from me and a "I am deeply dissapointed with you"

i'll never understand the one day suspension
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

SO TRUE!!!! And they think we're confusing??!!! ha!!!

:lol: It's so ridiculous today. No matter what guy I have run into today, they are raggin it.
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    threaten death.

i'll never understand the one day suspension

why - too much of a break from regular school day? or because it's only one day?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    moms car won't start... fantastic

looks like i'm getting greasy :|