what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    My Mom really is really digging EV at the moment :lol: She is awesome! Maybe I should try to convince her how much fun a little mother-daughter trip to see EV solo in Amsterdam would be :think:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    My Mom really is really digging EV at the moment :lol: She is awesome! Maybe I should try to convince her how much fun a little mother-daughter trip to see EV solo in Amsterdam would be :think:

You should! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    How does one wrap their head around losing a parent? Let alone it being 20+ years. Does it ever get easier? Why does it get harder? Would it have been different if he were still with me? Would he be involved in my life? Would he support me no matter what?

Jeez...so many questions that I'll never get answers to. I love you Dad. And I know you watch over me and the boys. And I know you're giving me the nudge I need when it comes to following my heart currently. So thank you for that.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    How does one wrap their head around losing a parent? Let alone it being 20+ years. Does it ever get easier? Why does it get harder? Would it have been different if he were still with me? Would he be involved in my life? Would he support me no matter what?

Jeez...so many questions that I'll never get answers to. I love you Dad. And I know you watch over me and the boys. And I know you're giving me the nudge I need when it comes to following my heart currently. So thank you for that.

So sorry you lost your Dad so young..Hugs to you!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    good times with the fam today...lots of music talk...my parents are all excited to see Bruce in Sept. Although I'm starting to think my mom is more excited to see Van Zandt than Bruce... :?

And another funny quote from my mom...
    "I need a good blower..who's a good blower? Ashlee?" :lol::lol: :?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    music....
    sxsw.....
    new songs....
    new album...

craziness! :shock: :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Less than one week until I start my new job. First time being without my kids for 10 hours per day, 4-5 days per week :(
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    my 4 year old niece yelled at me for smoking... i think it's time to quit
    conman wrote:

smart 4 year old :D :thumbup:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

they're all smart, it freaks me out... i only know them as babies :lol:
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

they're all smart, it freaks me out... i only know them as babies :lol:

yes..and you have to be careful not to let certain words slip out...my good friend finally got her 4 year old to stop saying "what the fuck?" because her husband says it with out thinking and their son of course picked up that saying :lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    i really need vacation...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    you gonna do just fine...all gonna be great....you rock!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    afroannnie wrote:
    good times with the fam today...lots of music talk...my parents are all excited to see Bruce in Sept. Although I'm starting to think my mom is more excited to see Van Zandt than Bruce... :?

Your mom is awesome! :lol::lol: Thanks for the chuckle this morning. There should be a thread called "The stuff that afroannnie's mom says"
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I wouldn't mind going home early today. The thunderstorm last night woke me up and kept me up!

I do love a good thunderstorm though!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    afroannnie wrote:

Your mom is awesome! :lol::lol: Thanks for the chuckle this morning. There should be a thread called "The stuff that afroannnie's mom says"

:lol: Glad I could give you a chuckle...I have a feeling the thread would get locked... :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: Glad I could give you a chuckle...I have a feeling the thread would get locked... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure it would be edited to fit an all ages forum. hahahaha
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I wouldn't mind going home early today. The thunderstorm last night woke me up and kept me up!

We had storms last night too. It was so friggen awesome! I love a good storm. I got home just in time to watch and listen to it. But boy did it do a lot of damage around me. Damn mother nature.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Pamela0222 wrote:

We had storms last night too. It was so friggen awesome! I love a good storm. I got home just in time to watch and listen to it. But boy did it do a lot of damage around me. Damn mother nature.

there was a storm last night? wonder if it hit down here.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    [ There should be a thread called "The stuff that afroannnie's mom says"
    lol
    81 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

there was a storm last night? wonder if it hit down here.

I don't think you guys had any, because I left just in time to get back up to Milwaukee before they started there.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I would like to finally not have to be responsible
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    not sure what to do today - and my kids are bored already.... :roll:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Hoping the weather holds out tonight!!! Foster the People with The Kooks and Kimbra in Central Park! Never been to a SummerStage show before, excited :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    what a klusterfuck and a half with hotel reservations!!! :x
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    what a klusterfuck and a half with hotel reservations!!! :x

Oh no!! I'm sorry!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    why Vasilis call Mickey' Mouse ,Dekadek... :?
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Huge crash of thunder here today but other than that kinda disappointing...of course I might change my tune if a tornado actually happens.

I need a job!!!
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    confusion
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    What was I thinking asking to work the overnite shift tonight? :twisted: