what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer! Ahhhh I've missed you! :mrgreen:

You have a pool!! I'd love summer more too if I had a pool or if I still lived near the ocean. I want to come and see the eye candy. Crappy Ottawa humidity.
    Yah the pool and ocean definitely help, but I love the HEAT! No eye candy today :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer! Ahhhh I've missed you! :mrgreen:

You have a pool!! I'd love summer more too if I had a pool or if I still lived near the ocean. I want to come and see the eye candy. Crappy Ottawa humidity.
    Yah the pool and ocean definitely help, but I love the HEAT! No eye candy today :(

Booo to no eye candy.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Stoked about my score today!!!! :D:D Bought Yield South Pacific Tour Poster and Riot Act Tour Poster today for $8.00 each!!!! Found them in my local market! Woooooooooo! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Frustration! :x
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    its not here for sure
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:
    I'll take it! ;) I imagine summer in Australia is brutal on top of that. What part of the year is that anyway?
    I don't know..I am meant to be in a cool climate I think with mountains and year-round evergreens with a high of 80 max. :lol:
    It gets very hot in South Australia...but no humidity! it was perfect. 110 degrees on New Year's Eve and my hair looked perfect LOL They're summer is during our winter...so if I can work out a way to work here for 6 months and then there for 6 months, life would be perfect :mrgreen:
    :thumbup:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    leaving for a cookout soon.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Those Jager shots last night were a very bad idea!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    straight Jager? Yikes. lol ;)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    haha I'm too old for this shit!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    haha I'm too old for this shit!

yup me too. ;) lol
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    too many major life changes in the last year, not ready for the next big one AT ALL
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Carey wrote:
    too many major life changes in the last year, not ready for the next big one AT ALL
    I know what you mean, it's not nice feeling not in control of your life. We'll figure it out I'm sure ;)
    My relationship is coming to an end. it sucks, but it's for the best... so yeah, not sure if i'm ready for it yet.. it is inevitable though. just got to ride the wave where it takes me i suppose.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm finally relaxing !!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    i wish i could be the soution to all your problems..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Alpine....... :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Alpine....... :D
    :)
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Pearl Jam Manchester..... not long now! :D:D:D:D:D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Pearl Jam Manchester..... not long now! :D:D:D:D:D
    nice..waiting for first show of tour for me..DAM it is!! :)
    why alot of the times good people are unlucky,and bad things happens to them...?
    why this fuckin life is unfair so many times..?
    if i ever could make a wish to happen,i would wish all good ,unique ,beautiful souls out there, to get the happiness they deserve..nothing more...
    just only what they fuckin deserve..
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    If I am going to get through this week in the office without turning to drink, drugs or violence!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    i need a better shirt to go with these shorts
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    For once....not meatballs :o

Ok...maybe I lied. :lol:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Cav here in 33 days, PJ in Berlin in 36, and the weather is summery - I love my life :D:D:D
    For once....not meatballs :o

Ok...maybe I lied. :lol:
    :fp: :lol:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    June yet not June :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Why is it so hard to get a charcoal grill going at times? :x
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Cav here in 33 days, PJ in Berlin in 36, and the weather is summery - I love my life :D:D:D
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :D
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    My biggest fear is the fear of being afraid
    I am mine!