what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    afroannnie wrote:
    the work e-mail that i just got that says the word "balls" in it about 15 times...it made me giggle. Yes, I have the sense of humor of a 15 year old boy.

Do you work at a billiards hall?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:
    the work e-mail that i just got that says the word "balls" in it about 15 times...it made me giggle. Yes, I have the sense of humor of a 15 year old boy.

nope...

the e-mail also included several close up pictures of various balls.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    banned people buying new memberships and acting the exact same way that got them banned fascinates me
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

nope...

:shock: :shock:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

nope...

studying testicular viruses?
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    norm wrote:
    banned people buying new memberships and acting the exact same way that got them banned fascinates me
    whahaaa????
    PM me!!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

nope...

not at the moment....in some of the pictures, the balls are corroded....that can't be good...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

nope...

maybe it was discussing classic SNL skits.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    norm wrote:

so how many times have you done this?
    norm wrote:

Norm, is on my mind right now.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

Norm, is always on my mind.
    so I have three sons aged 17, almost 16, and 11. The other week, they tell me that they built a mosh pit in the basement at their mother's house by clearing out an area and using a couple of mattresses as walls. Then they would turn off the lights and turn up some metal music and mosh with themselves and a few friends. At first I thought it was kind of funny, but I had to put an end to it when I heard that they dented the dryer and I saw some bruises.

:roll:

:fp:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so I have three sons aged 17, almost 16, and 11. The other week, they tell me that they built a mosh pit in the basement at their mother's house by clearing out an area and using a couple of mattresses as walls. Then they would turn off the lights and turn up some metal music and mosh with themselves and a few friends. At first I thought it was kind of funny, but I had to put an end to it when I heard that they dented the dryer and I saw some bruises.

Oh dear gosh. Is this what I have to look forward to with boys? :fp:
    norm wrote:
    some never learn! Those people I call asshats!
    edited May 2012
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

yes.

make sure you have lots of insurance.

and bandages

and try not to let them find your old collection of metal cassete tapes from the 80's
    Post edited by rick1zoo2 on
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

At least they had the sense to use mattresses...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

At least they had the sense to use mattresses...

except that they put the mattresses in front of furniture and not in front of the appliances and a/c heat pump and things that they could impale themselves on
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

yes.

make sure you have lots of insurance.

and bandages

and try not to let them find your old collection of metal cassete tapes from the 80's

Good thing about that....I don't have any cassette tapes left. But insurance....done and checked. Bandages....enough to stock a small hospital. :lol:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol:

Balls! :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    norm wrote:
    yes,exactly this
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    why...oh why....if you are a rep for a company you come in with business cards cut down to size (and yes I say cut because you can see the borders on part of the so called card and not on other parts) on regular paper? Don't you think it's a little bit more professional to have someone print them for you and have them look and feel professional and not like something my son can do in an arts and craft time. Seriously people, there are places that do this and it's relatively cheap and much better looking.
    meatballs :lol::lol:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    My co-worker of three years, who has become my ally against stubborn bosses, clients and fantastic deadlines, and a good friend, will leave the company and have her last week at work next week. I'm going to miss her and all the fun we had at work. The times, they are a-changing ...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

what's the issue again?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

what's the issue again?

His housekeeper is no longer able to get into the dryer.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    meatballs :lol::lol:
    :shock: :fp: :nono:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

My hubby and his friends do shit like this and they're in their 30's.

:fp: :fp: :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

what's the issue again?

yes, I am conflicted. When I was their age, that would have been a cool idea, but as a parent, all I see is broken plumbing and a/c equipment and emergency room visit.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    sandwiches are always a good idea
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"