samjam wrote:
    Take me back to 5/21/10 :D
    +1
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    just say yes! :evil:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Back to reality :( I seriously need to find a job where I travel 95% of the time!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I must be a friggen idiot
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    stay awake. stay awake..
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Back to reality :( I seriously need to find a job where I travel 95% of the time!
    where u went?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    stay awake. stay awake..

make me!
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    stay awake. stay awake..

make me!

don't tell me what to do.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    stay awake. stay awake..

make me!

go to sleep
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    smarchee wrote:
    been 4 months
    since what?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    stay awake. stay awake..

make me!

:lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    Another thread lock.
    That's what happens when someone tells others to fuck off....duh :roll:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    where u went?

Grand Rapids, MI...nothing special but all of my favorite work peeps were there, we don't get to see each other often enough!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    I must be a friggen idiot

:( What's wrong?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I'm a little sad there will be no Alpine this year...ok, I'm sad there will be no fun tailgate this year...at least not yet
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    where u went?

Grand Rapids, MI...nothing special but all of my favorite work peeps were there, we don't get to see each other often enough!
    spending time with friends is always good :)
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm a little sad there will be no Alpine this year...ok, I'm sad there will be no fun tailgate this year...at least not yet

You and me both sister!
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    lets see...
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:

:( :(
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i asked you in the other thread how close you were to the Ben Franklin park or wherever the thingie is...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i asked you in the other thread how close you were to the Ben Franklin park or wherever the thingie is...

I am about 70 miles from there. An hour with no traffic, but right where that is traffic can be very bad.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I am about 70 miles from there. An hour with no traffic, but right where that is traffic can be very bad.

so are you gonna go?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

so are you gonna go?

he's holding out for the sovereign center...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

so are you gonna go?

he's holding out for the sovereign center...

haha! I wish! I could actually walk to that I I had to.

I guess I am officially conflicted about it. I know I have been on sort of a concert embargo lately and especially not up for a festival, but.....but....but......
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I guess I am officially conflicted about it. I know I have been on sort of a concert embargo lately and especially not up for a festival, but.....but....but......

what turns me off the most, is it's Jay-Z...I'm not a fan of rap, hip-hop, R&B etc. Didn't Jay-Z discover Justin Beaver? So that would mean...Pear Jam and.... :fp: :nono: I don't even want to think about that!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

what turns me off the most, is it's Jay-Z...I'm not a fan of rap, hip-hop, R&B etc. Didn't Jay-Z discover Justin Beaver? So that would mean...Pear Jam and.... :fp: :nono: I don't even want to think about that!

jay Z thing doesn't bother me, I've had to sit through plenty of awful openers before and actually he maybe decent. I am not a fan of Rap (why the hell did they switch to saying hip-hop I have no idea, it's like why call it sweet tea? it's just iced tea, duh)

The thing that bothers me is that its a festival. Maybe I am getting old, but I think I'd rather just go to the show and leave, be comfortable instead of hanging out in the heat all day.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

jay Z thing doesn't bother me, I've had to sit through plenty of awful openers before and actually he maybe decent. I am not a fan of Rap (why the hell did they switch to saying hip-hop I have no idea, it's like why call it sweet tea? it's just iced tea, duh)

The thing that bothers me is that its a festival. Maybe I am getting old, but I think I'd rather just go to the show and leave, be comfortable instead of hanging out in the heat all day.

so saying 'rap' is passe? :roll:

I don't mind the 'festival' thing...it's just the randomness of the artists. I have no desire to dish out $100 to see 'just PJ' play for an hour or so. If there were a BUNCH of artists I wanted to see it would be cool.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Catching up with friends, and getting some time to myself
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."