Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Seeing PJ in both ATL and Philly this year!! Greatest year EVER.

Looks like the Chicago crew is going to both. That means you too 81 :twisted:

i'll give you a solid maybe....it's way to early to commit

i'm really waiting for the san fran news.

you really don't have a say in this one. :lol:
  • Options
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    San Fran too?? Oh boy I might be headed for a divorce!! :lol:

you didn't see that rumor?

obviously philly would be cheaper, but san fran would be a blast

Waiting for other citys to be announced before I choose..I would imagine all shows through sept would be announced by early june or before..plus alpine is still a good bet.

Never been to philly though so its tempting..10 hour or so drive right?

From Milwaukee to Philly is about 14...so you might be looking at 12. depending on which way you go in.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    San Fran too?? Oh boy I might be headed for a divorce!! :lol:

you didn't see that rumor?

obviously philly would be cheaper, but san fran would be a blast

Waiting for other citys to be announced before I choose..I would imagine all shows through sept would be announced by early june or before..plus alpine is still a good bet.

Just hop on the bus with us crazies!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Wma31394 wrote:

759 miles per google maps...10 hours soudns about right for my driving style.

philly is a good time...definalty go a day or two early or stay a day or two after to check out the sights and get a cheesesteak.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

philly is a good time...definalty go a day or two early or stay a day or two after to check out the sights and get a cheesesteak.
    The sights and food alone are amazing in Philly. I hear South St calling my name already.
  • Options
    DS!!!! DS!!!! LOOK!!!!!

58_FatTuesdayPhiladelphiaOutside.jpg

You're coming to Philly :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    I ate too much
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

I would since I havent seen too much of the north east..we'll see what else is announced..

Another note..xrt has bumped up their pearl jam play as of late..usually means a show in the area is forthcoming..have noticed this pattered since the 90's..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

I would since I havent seen too much of the north east..we'll see what else is announced..

Another note..xrt has bumped up their pearl jam play as of late..usually means a show in the area is forthcoming..have noticed this pattered since the 90's..

I'm taking xrt is a station in chicago...right?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    getting ugly on the porch. its just entertainment, sheesh
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i'm in for philly
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    i'm in for philly

awesome! apparently I am too. trying to decide if I drive in and out, or stay down there
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    How good of a time Philly is going to be...
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    i'm in for philly

awesome! apparently I am too. trying to decide if I drive in and out, or stay down there
    i'm not sure if it would be easier to drive or take the train from NYC :think:
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    i'm in for philly

def the train or bus. I have friends that do that for shows. one reason I am thinking of staying over is so that I can ditch the car when we check in and not worry about parking each day.
  • Options
    work being over and going home to hug my little men.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

just dont put them in the washing machine!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    mortgage= approved :thumbup:
  • Options
    ajoining rooms booked. bam
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:

just dont put them in the washing machine!

you do remember our phone call don't you?
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    This, I can almost taste the sausage and the juicy and succulent tomato sauce ... Where is the drool smiley? Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

IMG_2265.jpg
  • Options
    the interesting and open topics amaze me.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    ajoining rooms booked. bam

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Does good music result in decreased consumption of processed food?

I was about to put an oreo in my mouth, and my Radiohead CD started. It stopped me in my tracks with the first note. I eventually ate the oreo, but I was shocked away from it for a moment.

Imagine if there is a series of moments of music which results in my not eating oreos. It boggles the mind.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    never enough even to get by
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    i'm in for philly

WOOHOO!!!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    dont understand why im into laura pausini all day
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    its true - when it rains - it pours.... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    conman wrote:
    Megabus is your friend. Annoying to wait in line and sometimes is a bit late, but gets you from point A to point B for cheap! Drops you off at the 30th st station in Philly, also.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    :nono:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless