Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    what a long day....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    afroannnie wrote:
    Awwww Donna Summer has died :(
    :shock: oh.really?that sad

:cry:

I never heard anything about her cancer... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Go To Fire 43Go To Fire 43 Posts: 449
    Damn I ate too much.
  • Options
    The OracleThe Oracle Posts: 526
    Back to work tomorrow after 5 weeks holiday - YUK! :fp:
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    The Oracle wrote:
    Back to work tomorrow after 5 weeks holiday - YUK! :fp:

feeling bad for Oracle as this is a long weekend for me :D Will drink a cold one for ya!
    hehe
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I haven't posted in forever. :wave:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I just lit off retaliation fireworks ?!?!
    My neighbors, which I have never met, were in their back yard just now with like 10 other people shooting off super cool fireworks! :D When I went running out to watch the show and finish my beer, they all saw me and went back inside.. like they thought I was pissed?!? :lol: I was totally bummed.. so I decided to break into my small but effective fireworks stash and light a few myself :) I figured this would open the door for those guys to be like "dude, our neighbor is totally into shit exploding and such" and coming running back out to continue the party!!

They never came out..

now i wonder if they think of me as some angry, crazy old guy who lights of fireworks in retaliation?? odd..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Wondering what I did in my sleep to be in so much damn pain today :?
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    omg me too! I can't even turn my head :x
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Great start to the day, shitty end to the day :( Man, I can't wait to go home!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i wanna puke...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    omg me too! I can't even turn my head :x
    Its crazy. It hurts to have ice on my neck right now. Ouchie! :evil:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Caveeze wrote:
    I just lit off retaliation fireworks ?!?!
    My neighbors, which I have never met, were in their back yard just now with like 10 other people shooting off super cool fireworks! :D When I went running out to watch the show and finish my beer, they all saw me and went back inside.. like they thought I was pissed?!? :lol: I was totally bummed.. so I decided to break into my small but effective fireworks stash and light a few myself :) I figured this would open the door for those guys to be like "dude, our neighbor is totally into shit exploding and such" and coming running back out to continue the party!!

They never came out..

now i wonder if they think of me as some angry, crazy old guy who lights of fireworks in retaliation?? odd..
    :lol: You are awesome :D
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    My head is in a mess so pretty much nothing is on my mind right now... :roll:
    I am mine!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    my car poured most of it's antifreeze fluid out when i got home last night. need to bring it in today and get the news.....and hoping I can get it where it needs to go. Crap.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    AELARA wrote:
    My head is in a mess so pretty much nothing is on my mind right now... :roll:
    hmmm
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Drugs....
    Why do people try them and let them destroy their lives?
    I'm not talking about the green but hard drugs that people know are the worst ones.
    I don't get understand how someone so smart can be so stupid. :fp: :(
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Wishing all the fellow Canadian Board Members a HAPPY LONNNNNG WEEKEND!! Be safe whatever you're doing!

Cheers!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    that was a strange phonecall...hope all is ok...
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    :wave:

NATO is here in Chicago and so Ive gotten the pleasure of working from my couch in my pajamas for a few days :) Working from home means I not only have access to the forums during the day again, but i get to hang out with my man a little as well...even if its from across the house and he's sleeping, its good to be home with him. :D:D:D

Its been a quiet morning so far, but I am sitting here waiting on Facebook stock to start trading--so it will not be quiet for long!

Europe is coming up fast!!! CAN NOT WAIT!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    I'm amazed at how you don't hear from family in days, weeks, or even months and then all of a sudden they come out of the woodwork and are up your ass because they want/need something. :x
  • Options
    I'm amazed at how you don't hear from family in days, weeks, or even months and then all of a sudden they come out of the woodwork and are up your ass because they want/need something. :x
    thats classic..
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    June wouldnt come soon enough!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    thats classic..

you know what I say to them....screw off. If I'm not good enough for them to keep in touch with, then don't bother with me at all. I know it's family and all, but still. No excuse as to why they don't ask how their nephews or grandchildren are.
  • Options
    thats classic..

you know what I say to them....screw off. If I'm not good enough for them to keep in touch with, then don't bother with me at all. I know it's family and all, but still. No excuse as to why they don't ask how their nephews or grandchildren are.
    if you need to tell them in Greek to go fuck themselfs,let me know,or ask SPEEDY... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    thats classic..

if you need to tell them in Greek to go fuck themselfs,let me know,or ask SPEEDY... :mrgreen:

Is this what you guys were doing at the hotel parking lot? With the hands in the air? :lol:
  • Options

Is this what you guys were doing at the hotel parking lot? With the hands in the air? :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    The sexiness that tomorrow night will be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qYDqrgElI&feature=relmfu
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    He's my man! 8-)
    I am mine!
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    WHOOMP there it is!!
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.