what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    It's Friday!! :D:D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    cold beer 8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I think I have pissed someone off... :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    cage.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

ooops :|

at topic: two more vinyls arrived today :thumbup: PF's 'dark side of the moon' and steven wilson 'insurgentes' :D
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    wings game with a pint
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

at topic: two more vinyls arrived today :thumbup: PF's 'dark side of the moon' and steven wilson 'insurgentes' :D

I'm sure they will get over it....I hope...

Hurrah for your vinyls :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

THEY...? oh bad...
    71step28 wrote:
    [
    at topic: two more vinyls arrived today :thumbup: PF's 'dark side of the moon' D
    u get that??NICE
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    [
    at topic: two more vinyls arrived today :thumbup: PF's 'dark side of the moon' D
    u get that??NICE
    of course!! no way to skip this one :D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

THEY...? oh bad...
    nah, it will be fine, families huh :lol::)
    dottles wrote:
    I doubt that. your too nice dottles :D
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

THEY...? oh bad...
    nah, it will be fine, families huh :lol::)

aaa, family affairs... i know so damn well what you mean :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    I doubt that. your too nice dottles :D

ahh, you charmer :D
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    how does my wife accumulate so much junk??? really?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Private practice last night episode...too strong feelings..
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Lunch time and 2.5 hours to go until the work week is over :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Will someone please come and tidy my house. :(
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    In 3 hours I'm taking part in a hula-hoop contest at work. I haven't successfuly whirled the hula-hoop in about 30 years, but I was practicing earlier, and I was getting the hang of it.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Jukee wrote:
    Jukee wrote:
    I'm getting paid to surf the net can't get any better than that :D
    How'd you get that job? :D

Applied and got it I guess it was meant to be! Thank god for this forum or i'd die of boredome I think :)
    Congratulations!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Got the job!! :D
    Congratulations, to you, too!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    mfc2006 wrote:
    how does my wife accumulate so much junk??? really?

change that to husband and i'm right there with ya. i also think the scraps of paper he stuffs in the desk drawer must copulate and reproduce in there! :shock:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Seeing my baby today after 3 mos. Okay, he IS 19 but he is still my baby. :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Lizard wrote:
    Seeing my baby today after 3 mos. Okay, he IS 19 but he is still my baby. :D

:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    the last few hours of my work week and they keep giving me more friggen work :evil:
    how nice it is to know I have no work next week, and the plans I have to catch up with friends :D
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    My director is a freak.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    These pretzels are making me thirsty! ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    sleeping...
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    These pretzels are making me thirsty! ;):mrgreen:

Having some Hoffman's Chocolate covered pretzels

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)