what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    MissJam81 wrote:
    How do I slice salmon to make sushi?? Im trying to make sushi from the scratch but man, its hard! :lol:

It's no science - I have made sushi with friends before and it was yummy! I think the most important thing is a good and sharp knife.

For everything else, there is the internet :D

http://www.beyondsalmon.com/2011/05/how-to-slice-fish-for-sushi.html

You can make it! Good luck!
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    MissJam81 wrote:
    How do I slice salmon to make sushi?? Im trying to make sushi from the scratch but man, its hard! :lol:

It's no science - I have made sushi with friends before and it was yummy! I think the most important thing is a good and sharp knife.

For everything else, there is the internet :D

http://www.beyondsalmon.com/2011/05/how-to-slice-fish-for-sushi.html

You can make it! Good luck!

Even I did it ;) So it can't be so hard. But the truth is the knife is really important :). And proper rice
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    screen
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I just ran into the (super drunk) Congressman on the street. He was walkin g towards my office with his arms in the air giving a speech to the sky about Martin Luther King. He had also recently pissed himself and the front of his pants were quite wet.

Me: Good Afternoon Congressman! Looks like you had a bit of an accident. You need to get some clean pants.

Congressman: You're the accident Miss Lady, how bout I get my hands on those pants?

The man could barely walk he was so drunk, but even in that state he is still a charmer. He was born to be a politician. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just ran into the (super drunk) Congressman on the street. He was walkin g towards my office with his arms in the air giving a speech to the sky about Martin Luther King. He had also recently pissed himself and the front of his pants were quite wet.

Me: Good Afternoon Congressman! Looks like you had a bit of an accident. You need to get some clean pants.

Congressman: You're the accident Miss Lady, how bout I get my hands on those pants?

The man could barely walk he was so drunk, but even in that state he is still a charmer. He was born to be a politician. :lol:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Wow. What a charmer he is. :lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:

seriously...try to tell the difference between a real congressman and him...you can't!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    :lol::lol::lol: Wow. What a charmer he is. :lol::lol:

complete.
    norm wrote:
    seriously...try to tell the difference between a real congressman and him...you can't!

all he needs is a set of teeth and he is ready for his first debate.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:

all he needs is a set of teeth and he is ready for his first debate.

factoid: strom thurmond spent the last 30 years of his time in congress with no teeth and many time no pants
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Woo-Hoo!

regardless of what we were told by another 'mortgage advisor' we DO qualify, we DON'T have to pay PMI,we get a lower rate, and the extra money means we can reno more things...I hope we can find a renter... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    FML.... that's all!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    FML.... that's all!

:(
    {{{HUGS}}}
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    FML.... that's all!

:(
    {{{HUGS}}}

Thank you!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    i want more pair of eyes...
    a bunny has a headache :lol:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    SO lucky to have some amazing best friends. Can't wait to see them/spend the summer with them in just over 5 weeks!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Gonna be much more careful with who I give my number to from now on... :?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    stage 5 clinger?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

never give your digits to a smoking baby
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:oops: :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    conman wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    stage 5 clinger?
    is there a such thing as a stage 10 clinger?! Sometimes being nice is just not worth it!
    norm wrote:

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    edited April 2012
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

just saying'...81 can't feed himself yet he smokes?! sumthin' not right about that :? ;) :P
    Post edited by norm on
    norm wrote:

jest saying'...81 can't feed himself yet he smokes?! sumthin' not right about that :? ;) :P
    aaaand he loves to steal beer! Something off about that baby, I tell ya!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:

just saying'...81 can't feed himself yet he smokes?! sumthin' not right about that :? ;) :P

:lol::lol: but how do i get my digits back?? :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    games with my nephew :)
    i can't wait to be able to sleep like a normal person
    conman wrote:
    same problem here...
    conman wrote:
    same problem here...
    it's fuckin crazy man, i worked 24 hours yesterday, i got home and slept for like 4 hours today... i have to be back at work in about 5 hours and i'm wide awake :evil:
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    same problem here...
    it's fuckin crazy man, i worked 24 hours yesterday, i got home and slept for like 4 hours today... i have to be back at work in about 5 hours and i'm wide awake :evil:

calm down guys and not work too hard. not healthy at all. do not go crazy - job isn't everything in life :roll:
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London