what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I can't wait to color Easter Eggs with my kids .... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    conman wrote:
    just found out i have to work on sunday... fuckers got me again :x

"Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too.."

bummer...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    while doing your state tax return on-line, make sure the laptop is plugged in to the power.
    :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ok,maybe is random,but all people from Illinois,Wisconsin and Connecticut are so so nice to me...
    seems strange,but all people i met,talk,or just exchange some post here at the forum from those states are so nice to me...
    thanks..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    ok,maybe is random,but all people from Illinois,Wisconsin and Connecticut are so so nice to me...
    seems strange,but all people i met,talk,or just exchange some post here at the forum from those states are so nice to me...
    thanks..

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    thanks..

Screw you.

Sincerely,

New York State

:P :lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

"Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too.."

bummer...
    i''m just gonna stop going
    thanks..

Don't forget Pennsylvania :D
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:

bummer...
    i''m just gonna stop going

:lol::lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    thanks..

sure,,just got a so nice pm from a member from penny as well that met at pj20..:)
    seems crazy,but i just realise that from those 3 states..im really amazed ,,im not talking about are good people or nice in general..
    but im talking,are so so nice to me as a person...sure i met so great people atr the pj20 from Usa...from all over the country..i really wish i could visit more your country.. :)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    afroannnie wrote:
    thanks..

yeah

:mrgreen:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    passed the exit I need to get off at for work again!! That's 3 days this week I passed it. :lol: At least I'm semi consistent. And that this time I only missed it by one exit and not like the previous two times how I missed it by two exits :lol:

Maybe it's a sign that work is just overrated this week for you!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    afroannnie wrote:
    thanks..

sure,,just got a so nice pm from a member from penny as well that met at pj20..:)
    seems crazy,but i just realise that from those 3 states..im really amazed ,,im not talking about are good people or nice in general..
    but im talking,are so so nice to me as a person...sure i met so great people atr the pj20 from Usa...from all over the country..i really wish i could visit more your country.. :)

We'd love to have you back anytime! :D

There will be plenty of pink lemonade waiting for you! :D
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    thanks..

yeah

:mrgreen:

Our state motto says it all...

!BVD5n,Q!mk~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmUlQIBKQnJYOjJg~~_35.JPG

That's still our motto right?
    afroannnie wrote:
    [sure,,just got a so nice pm from a member from penny as well that met at pj20..:)

We'd love to have you back anytime! :D

There will be plenty of pink lemonade waiting for you! :D
    ok,that was a punch under the belt,so,ill kick out Connecticut from the list,and ill add Pennsylvania :lol:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    Nastasja wrote:

Looks like she had a rough night :lol:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    passed the exit I need to get off at for work again!! That's 3 days this week I passed it. :lol: At least I'm semi consistent. And that this time I only missed it by one exit and not like the previous two times how I missed it by two exits :lol:

Maybe it's a sign that work is just overrated this week for you!

Or it could be that I'm just so EXCITED for the weekend :mrgreen:

but work is over rated! I must agree with this. :lol:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Nastasja wrote:

I thing she has several these days :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Nastasja wrote:

:lol:
    how many people will notice if i sneak out of work early.... :think: :shifty:
    wondering when the smoking baby is coming back :think:

...when potty trained :lol:

:lol: Or when he learns how to walk
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361

:lol: Or when he learns how to walk

When he learns to play well with others.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    I think the smoking baby is working on another e-trade commercial
    Carey wrote:

When he learns to play well with others.

:lol: Babies don't ever play well with others. :lol: especially when they are smoking already.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    maybe the smoking baby got an extra time... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • That I'm posting here from my new iPhone 4. Fick yeah, go me!!!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    maybe the smoking baby got an extra time... :?
    :o :?