what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Aga81 wrote:
    calm down guys and not work too hard. not healthy at all. do not go crazy - job isn't everything in life :roll:
    isnt a choice when you work in military how many hours you wanna work..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Aga81 wrote:
    calm down guys and not work too hard. not healthy at all. do not go crazy - job isn't everything in life :roll:
    isnt a choice when you work in military how many hours you wanna work..

yeap but You can choose how do You wanna rest ;) (not to be too tired) ;)
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • I am so Happy! and I wanted to share my joy!!...Got my 2012 newsletter pkg. :oD yay! :mrgreen:
  • your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    It would be totally unreasonable to think I get any say about the management of the place that I am the manager of, right?
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
    It would be totally unreasonable to think I get any say about the management of the place that I am the manager of, right?
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    :lol:

oh, is funny, now but was seriously pissed earlier
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
    Saturday night,Sunday morning,zipper,smell.....and beauty..alots of it....
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Soft kitty,
    Warm kitty,
    Little ball of fur.
    Happy kitty,
    Sleepy kitty,
    Purr, purr, purr.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Soft kitty,
    Warm kitty,
    Little ball of fur.
    Happy kitty,
    Sleepy kitty,
    Purr, purr, purr.

hehe....Penny
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Soft kitty,
    Warm kitty,
    Little ball of fur.
    Happy kitty,
    Sleepy kitty,
    Purr, purr, purr.

hehe....Penny

I have it stuck in my head since last night. :lol::lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Soft kitty,
    Warm kitty,
    Little ball of fur.
    Happy kitty,
    Sleepy kitty,
    Purr, purr, purr.

Let's sing it in a round :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    Soft kitty,
    Warm kitty,
    Little ball of fur.
    Happy kitty,
    Sleepy kitty,
    Purr, purr, purr.

Let's sing it in a round :D

That's for when I'm sick. Sad is not sick!

:lol::lol:
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    waiting on lunch hungry
  • I'm thinking the extra espresso shot I got in my drink this morning was an excellent idea. Even though I had two people tell me within fifteen minutes at two different places that I look tired. What the hell. I'm sorry, but if you were planning on moving and starting a new job in ten days you'd be tired and a little bit stressed too.

But alas, my drink is delicious...and energizing. Time to go smoke a pack and run a marathon. Woo hoo.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    The symphony of bird calls outside my window ...

it's mating season, the males really sing! :D
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Nikola Tesla

http://virtualneko.files.wordpress.com/ ... -tesla.jpg

In order to appreciate the depth of inspiration behind this sim, let me take a moment to introduce you to Nikola Tesla, a man whose brilliant yet tragic role in the history of inventions was virtually ignored until long after his death. Only recently have books, films, comics and even video games begun to tell his story — often with heavy steampunk influences, no doubt due to the nature of his inventions.

The typical Tesla account portrays him as a tortured genius far ahead of his time. No matter which story you read, it’s clear he came up with many incredible inventions that were repeatedly usurped by stronger powers (pun intended), including the likes of Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse.

In addition to developing the far more efficient mode of AC electricity (including generators, transformers, transmission lines, motors and lighting), dramatically improving x-ray technology, and demonstrating wireless radio communications (not to mention creating lightning bolts for sheer amusement), Tesla’s inventions included countless other futuristic ideas, many of which have scientists intrigued to this day.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bacon. :lol:
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    and now, a huge water leak under the house, waiting for the call back from the plumber before I go to work. :shock: :problem: :crazy:
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    why does work suck so much.... and who in the fuck invented work?

I hate that person soooooooooooooooo much :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Nami wrote:
    why does work suck so much

I've asked myself this question about a dozen times this morning.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm in such a slap-happy kind of mood right now and I'm bouncing with energy for no reason at all. Time for desk dancing!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    edited April 2012
    I have to wake up early tomorrow.
    Post edited by AELARA on
    I am mine!
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Sooooooo over today already! :?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    food...food....and more food.

thank you certain someone for making me crave even more food than I already was :twisted:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Sooooooo over today already! :?

ME TOO!!!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    today is Plyo

I hate Plyo :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Soft kitty,
    Warm kitty,
    Little ball of fur.
    Happy kitty,
    Sleepy kitty,
    Purr, purr, purr.

hehe....Penny
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    a beautiful Dunkin
    I've got the moon on my right
    the sun on my left
    the world is behind me
    only one way to go
    that's straight ahead
    that's where I'm going....
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I've got the moon on my right
    the sun on my left
    the world is behind me
    only one way to go
    that's straight ahead
    that's where I'm going....

yes - straight ahead... good thinking :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image