what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    time
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    If you got a good woman....don't fuck it up

LOL I was just listen to Toront 9/11 too!!!!!!!!

I've been listening to this boot a lot this week, too :D I couldn't get Modern girl out of my head for some days :lol:

That's been on repeat!! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I ate way too much today!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    A movie..... :);)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    That's been on repeat!! :D

That Given to Fly is fantastic to get started in the morning. Some days I played it twice in a row on my way to work. It makes me walk like during a wourkout :lol:
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    On my mind as well - fuck the time switches! I already dread Monday morning :?

Aaaaaand - 33 days! Woohooo, almost only a month left before I see Cav in person again :D:D:D
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sexual healing
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    conman wrote:
    sexual healing
    +33
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    conman wrote:
    sexual healing
    +33
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    My mom had a huge party tonight for a big birthday of hers that is on Monday. Highlight of it for me (other than, of course, seeing my mom happy)? The lady who legitimately danced like Elaine from Seinfeld :lol: I felt bad for laughing, but I did get a kick out of that!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    My hair is getting long,, I have been growing it since one hot night in Aug. 2010 when I shaved my head..

I wonder if it were analyzed, if one could see all of the changes that have happened within me.. Kind of like a drug test.. If someone could pinpoint the first time I saw Eddie solo.. If someone could figure out the PJ20 weekend.. If they could find the moment I met her and fell in love.. This hair holds a small history of chemical change within me.. It is going to be hard to cut it off.. But I wonder what the next record of my life will bring? And that is what is great about hair, or about life,, you can cut it but it keeps coming back new..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Still worried about Sawyer and what he's going through right now. I can't imagine and don't ever want to know but he is on my mind a lot and I want things to get a whole lot better for him. At least as fans/friends, he knows he is not alone by any means.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    Still worried about Sawyer and what he's going through right now. I can't imagine and don't ever want to know but he is on my mind a lot and I want things to get a whole lot better for him. At least as fans/friends, he knows he is not alone by any means.
    I lost my father to liver cancer on August 26 2009.. My heart goes out. I loved that man..more than words could ever explain..
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Caveeze wrote:
    My hair is getting long,, I have been growing it since one hot night in Aug. 2010 when I shaved my head..

I wonder if it were analyzed, if one could see all of the changes that have happened within me.. Kind of like a drug test.. If someone could pinpoint the first time I saw Eddie solo.. If someone could figure out the PJ20 weekend.. If they could find the moment I met her and fell in love.. This hair holds a small history of chemical change within me.. It is going to be hard to cut it off.. But I wonder what the next record of my life will bring? And that is what is great about hair, or about life,, you can cut it but it keeps coming back new..
    That's awesome.
    Caveeze wrote:
    I lost my father to liver cancer on August 26 2009.. My heart goes out. I loved that man..more than words could ever explain..
    :( No, he is definitely not alone.
    i want to see The Cure live
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I'm feeling very nice after a nice day of wine-drinking in the sun.. :mrgreen:
    I am mine!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Yeah...only a 4-day work week...but I have a bunch of stuff to cram in those 4 days...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    If you got a good woman....don't fuck it up

LOL I was just listen to Toront 9/11 too!!!!!!!!

I've been listening to this boot a lot this week, too :D I couldn't get Modern girl out of my head for some days :lol:

Those have been on repeat for me as well! :mrgreen:

And again...I'm listening to that boot :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    the weekend and celebrating :mrgreen:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    How am I going to pay for the new house :lol: :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

You could get a second job.

Have you considered hand modeling?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

You could get a second job.

Have you considered hand modeling?
    What do you think?

hairy-hands-brown.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    life and its funny twists and turns...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

what are you complaining about? with the way the market is, i'm sure you made a buttload on your jersey house ;)
    Effin' mother nature is such a tease!!!

You can always make clones of yourself and flip them. I'd take one. :mrgreen::lol:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Effin' mother nature is such a tease!!!

I'm convinced she's a bigger bitch than most
    borrowing someone's property, and then losing it, and THEN NOT replacing it is total bs.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

Rent out the guest house to overseas holiday makers!