what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    So happy that flights are alot cheaper than I thought or expected!!!! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Yay! Today I actually heard my alarm and got up in time :D
  • your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    My brother just had a baby, which is okay a little exciting, but nobody had told me he (or his girlfriend really) was pregnant...
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Not too much. I'm just feeling relaxed and hopeful. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ARE AMAZING!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    So proud of my daughter who made the "Honor Corp Program" !!!! :D

which is above the honors course....

Way to go Emily !!!! :clap:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    The pile of boxes I have at home waiting for me to be opened tonight :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    The pile of boxes I have at home waiting for me to be opened tonight :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I LOVE MAIL TOO!!!!!

:mrgreen:
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834

shoe boxes? lol

shoe boxes? lol

:lol: There are a few there. :lol: But there are others.
    Pamela0222 wrote:

I LOVE MAIL TOO!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen: I love getting packages. LOVE IT!!
    Pamela0222 wrote:

I LOVE MAIL TOO!!!!!

Yes woman love those packages. LOL

I have a couple cds for you and a shirt I think you will like. :mrgreen:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    mikalina wrote:
    So proud of my daughter who made the "Honor Corp Program" !!!! :D

which is above the honors course....

Way to go Emily !!!! :clap:

:D
    Pamela0222 wrote:

I LOVE MAIL TOO!!!!!

Yes woman love those packages. LOL

I have a couple cds for you and a shirt I think you will like. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I think I know which one you might be referring too. And if it's what I'm thinking of.....HOLY BALLS BATMAN!!!! :lol: Just bring it all with you on Saturday.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ARE AMAZING!!

yes, many of them are. love many of the folks here.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I think I know which one you might be referring too. And if it's what I'm thinking of.....HOLY BALLS BATMAN!!!! :lol: Just bring it all with you on Saturday.

You think you do huh. lol I'll bring it saturday yup.

You think you do huh. lol I'll bring it saturday yup.

Is it the one I was asking you about a while back? The blue one? :lol: Oh and bring the Shakes with ya too. :mrgreen:
    how friggen hungry I am today. No matter how much protein I eat....I still want more. But somehow, I'm down 6 lbs in the last 8 days. :mrgreen: I must be doing something right.
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Jack Bauer 8-)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • I'm really nervous about two jobs I've been interviewing for and I'm afraid I won't get either. I'm trying my hardest to relocate so I can get a place with my boyfriend and it's about two hours south of where I'm currently located.

I'm also worried that if things don't go the way I hope they do that our relationship will take a hit as well. It's been stressing me out so bad that I started smoking three months ago for the first time in my life so that's special as well.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    be thankful for the bad things in life. For they opeend your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before

My food for thought for the day
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Jim White tonight! :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    why people think I don't matter.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • What am I having for dinner? When will my PJ posters show up? This past month John cena's promos have been great not as good as CM punk last summer but still good
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I have alot to think about.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    dottles wrote:
    Who thinks that??

They are obviously morons.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 691
    How I hate my job, and how I hate me for being stuck. :evil:
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    Who thinks that??

They are obviously morons.

Aww thanks Adam, just had something happen today and it's pretty obvious the people concerned do not give a jot about me, kinda hard to swallow.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    to steal from DS, this perfectly describes my 2 hour meeting this afternoon :roll:

svi6ir.gif
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....