Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Congratulations!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    thank you, i'm very excited... nice new avatar :)
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Caveeze wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I actually was able to change my profile pic in one try! :lol:
    Rico!!! Looking good my friend!!

Is that a mustache I see? very dapper sir!

Thanks! It's a little stach..not super impressive but it's coming! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    conman wrote:
    WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Congratulations!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you very much!! I like Rico's too! Spring is a great time for new avatars!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Worried, as per usual.. :roll:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    Loulou wrote:
    :?:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    conman wrote:

Thank you very much!! I like Rico's too! Spring is a great time for new avatars!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Maybe me and uber-heiß should change ours soon... :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    conman wrote:

Caveeze wrote:
    Maybe me and uber-heiß should change ours soon... :D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Excited to see it!!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Don't want to bore anyone :lol: just have lots of problems with a brother-in-law. Had to call the police the other night, now I'm a little worried about what's going to happen next. :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Don't want to bore anyone :lol: just have lots of problems with a brother-in-law. Had to call the police the other night, now I'm a little worried about what's going to happen next. :?
    :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    yeah, it's a pretty sad situation. He has schizophrenia and he just goes off for no reason sometimes. But some serious threats were made and I just have to say enough is enough. It's been a rough few days.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    yeah, it's a pretty sad situation. He has schizophrenia and he just goes off for no reason sometimes. But some serious threats were made and I just have to say enough is enough. It's been a rough few days.
    sound bad...hope all will be ok
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    sound bad...hope all will be ok
    Thanks D ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    what could it been ,what could it been...

its alright..

and i sing.....
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Only thing I seriously dislike about Spring, how filthy my dog gets when he's outside. :x
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    what could it been ,what could it been...

its alright..

and i sing.....

Singing is good ..... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Nothing like watching a group of men ( without shirts ) tearing apart a roof this morning... :mrgreen:

I almost drove left of center... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    Nothing like watching a group of men ( without shirts ) tearing apart a roof this morning... :mrgreen:

TAKE PICTURES!!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

TAKE PICTURES!!!!

I know I should have. How funny, I pull over and snap a photo.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

TAKE PICTURES!!!!

I know I should have. How funny, I pull over and snap a photo.... :mrgreen:

It totally would have made their day..... (and mine lol) 8-)
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    conman wrote:

+1 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Is it June yet?!?!
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    mikalina wrote:

Hmmm this has me wishing for a little hail damage or something :mrgreen:
    Or, I could turn my two year old loose up there and surely the end result would be something requiring heavy duty repair!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Or, I could turn my two year old loose up there and surely the end result would be something requiring heavy duty repair!
    call Airforce to drop a bomb... ;)
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Carey wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Ooooohhhh! Can I come and help too? I can bring my 3 year old and let him help your 2 year old. :mrgreen::mrgreen: Can you imagine that damage? :lol: Holy hell! We'd have at least 2-3 weeks worth of eye candy to look at. :lol:
  • Options
    the fabulous morning I had with my little men :mrgreen: I love them uber much :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I just got a PM from someone...

they told me they blocked me...

I almost feel...triumphant...

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

At least they had the balls to tell you that they blocked you. Instead of you asking them about it, then they lie to your face about it, when you know damn well they did. :lol: One can't help but laugh at liars being caught in a lie. :lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

At least they had the balls to tell you that they blocked you. Instead of you asking them about it, then they lie to your face about it, when you know damn well they did. :lol: One can't help but laugh at liars being caught in a lie. :lol:

I have never in my life talked to or exchanged PMs with this person either...that makes me laugh even harder.
    I was literally: :? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:8-)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I just got back from South Africa...so jetlagged and tired, but SOOOOO worth it!!!!!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have never in my life talked to or exchanged PMs with this person either...that makes me laugh even harder.
    I was literally: :? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:8-)

That's even funnier! :lol::lol::lol::lol: