what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Should I eat my cheese, crackers, apple and mixed nut snack now, or wait until later this afternoon... :think:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Is this a dress or a long top - I can't tell.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Claireack wrote:

One word for you, Claire: Jeggings.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:

One word for you, Claire: Jeggings.
    Funnily enough I hedged my bets and put on cropped leggings. Great minds think alike :D
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    I have been absent for what feels like forever (reality: maybe 3-4 days? :lol: )

1- Cortisone shot in the wrist does wonders. its so awesome to sleep through the night!
    2- Car got hit last week in the DD parking lot. I think God is telling me to stop blowing $3 on coffee everyday
    3- Worked all weekend. ALL. Got loads done, but still--its Monday? Seriously? the "draw something" app has been basically the full extent of my social life this weekend. LAME.
    4- Developed a serious addiction to said app.
    5- Annnnnd---most importantly and most exciting, it looks like the countdown clock got tossed out the window.
    18 days? nope. looks closer to 6; give or take a couple :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

hello my peeps :wave:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,686
    I have been absent for what feels like forever (reality: maybe 3-4 days? :lol: )

1- Cortisone shot in the wrist does wonders. its so awesome to sleep through the night!
    2- Car got hit last week in the DD parking lot. I think God is telling me to stop blowing $3 on coffee everyday
    3- Worked all weekend. ALL. Got loads done, but still--its Monday? Seriously? the "draw something" app has been basically the full extent of my social life this weekend. LAME.
    5- Annnnnd---most importantly and most exciting, it looks like the countdown clock got tossed out the window.
    18 days? nope. looks closer to 6; give or take a couple :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

As always, good to see your smiling self here, KP! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352

Whoooo! Sorry to hear about your hand and car and weekend full of work :( But your last point in the list makes me happy for ya :D

On my mind? Tomorrow in a month I will be on a plane to the States again :D:D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    how the fuck can a jeweler misplace a fucken diamond ring? and said diamond is worth a boatload :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: Needless to say....I'm not happy right now :evil: :evil: :evil: More like furious
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    how the fuck can a jeweler misplace a fucken diamond ring? and said diamond is worth a boatload :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: Needless to say....I'm not happy right now :evil: :evil: :evil: More like furious
    I would hope they would be cutting you a check.
    EmBleve wrote:

They are going to check at the jewelers repair shop. I was getting a channel fixed in it so I wouldn't lose one of the diamonds. And now the shop can't seem to find it. :evil: :evil: :evil: When I brought them the appraisal on it....they weren't too happy at the dollar amount.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:

They are going to check at the jewelers repair shop. I was getting a channel fixed in it so I wouldn't lose one of the diamonds. And now the shop can't seem to find it. :evil: :evil: :evil: When I brought them the appraisal on it....they weren't too happy at the dollar amount.
    :shock: I hope they find it.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    EmBleve wrote:

:shock: :shock:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    My man, happy for him, just got a promotion!!! and food! cheese and biscuits hmmmmmmmmmmm
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Should I eat my cheese, crackers, apple and mixed nut snack now, or wait until later this afternoon... :think:

Id say, in doubt just eat it now!!! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    EmBleve wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

:shock: I hope they find it.

I hope so too! It's one of those rings you can't replace nor could I.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    chia seeds... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I'm bored...
    I am mine!
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    brianlux wrote:

As always, good to see your smiling self here, KP! :D

Hello and thank you, Bri!! :wave: :D
    Whoooo! Sorry to hear about your hand and car and weekend full of work But your last point in the list makes me happy for ya

On my mind? Tomorrow in a month I will be on a plane to the States again

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    It's time to get packed up for the day and go home! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Sometimes being gracious is difficult...
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    afroannnie wrote:

Their good for you... now eat up :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    mikalina wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Their good for you... now eat up :D

:lol::lol: I just have to get some..and then I'll try them..I promise :D;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    cincinatti and indianapolis.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Sexual Chocolate. They play so fine, don't you agree?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RYEzupSF wrote:

sexualchocolate.gif
    DS1119 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

sexualchocolate.gif

That boy can sing!

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

sexualchocolate.gif

That boy can sing!
    Good and terrible :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    Good and terrible :D

Damn shame what they did to that dog.

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Joe Louis is 137 years old!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Can't believe the Tres Mts. NYC show was a year ago! Times really does fly!! What an amazing experience and a kick ass show. First time front row at a concert, and it was in front of Mike Effing McCready!!! Got a point and a pick during 'My Baby' then got to meet Mike (and the amazing dUg!!) after the show. Absolutely unreal. Incredible doesn't do that night justice! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2