Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    How I have missed this place...and have so much happen in a few short months :mrgreen:

Hi Shimmy :D :wave:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie wrote:
    How I have missed this place...and have so much happen in a few short months :mrgreen:

Hi Shimmy :D :wave:
    +1
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

Good to have you back girl :D
    *huggles*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    tires and a stupid fuck...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

Can't get me out of your head, can ya?
  • Options

Can't get me out of your head, can ya?
    :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    someone special.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    I think the fish I had for dinner was a bit off.

:sick:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I hope it didn't come with a side order of live roaches...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Noooooo, I haven't been back to that restaurant. (But Mr. Unlost has!) :crazy:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

If you packed him a lunch...and used the 'special baggies' I sent you, would he notice?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

don't you live, like, at the water? how can you not eat fresh fish? :problem: :wtf: :lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

If you packed him a lunch...and used the 'special baggies' I sent you, would he notice?

Doubtful.

:roll:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

don't you live, like, at the water? how can you not eat fresh fish? :problem: :wtf: :lol:

I live on a little peninsula, with the ocean all around.

And this was in a restaurant, on this little peninsula, right beside a marina.

It was a bit... fishy. Overly fishy. Unpleasantly fishy.

Yet... I ate it all.
  • Options
    to a little girl..
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Yet... I ate it all.

:lol: of course you did
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited March 2012
    Meg8686 wrote:
    he doesn't feel like my boyfriend anymore, He doesn't even feel like my friend...

I hope you two can find a way to fix things or have the strength and courage to set each other free. Good luck, if you need anything....ask, I'm an ear.
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options

Shimmy!!! Welcome back!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I actually was able to change my profile pic in one try! :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Listened to my EX's Band again!
    sigh! Sheets!
    Never date or marry a musician. Heads Up!
    Heart break. Vedder knows (hovercraft). 15 painful years.
    I supported this crap! Now I have to hear it?
    I wish there was a stop button :cry:

I maybe hate music? no, not really.
    Aussie's? maybe :lol:

Bass players that cheat most definitely.

I wish I could name

I love reading what's on your mind!!!

Chin up!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    The lies that people tell.
    Not just to the peons but to the people who love them the most and would do anything for them.
    What could possibly be gained from a lie? Why cover up something and deny what you are enjoying doing?
    I think it's just prolonging the hurt for the one you are lying to when you justify the lie by saying you were trying not to hurt them. It seems so much easier to tell the truth, even if you have to say you've made a mistake and you're sorry. Most of these liars have themselves convinced that the people they lie to are just too stupid to figure it out and see what is right in front of their face. Those people are letting the liars believe it because they don't trust their gut feelings and second guess the truths they know.
    I don't get it and I'm not going to lie for someone else to cover up their tracks to the people that love them and want to help them. I will also not be a part of the lies so that I never have to second guess what my instincts already know. I will tell the truth.
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I actually was able to change my profile pic in one try! :lol:
    Rico!!! Looking good my friend!!

Is that a mustache I see? very dapper sir!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Thank you for the warm welcome-back wishes! :mrgreen: I sure did miss you all!

LOTS of love, light and hugs to you all, I hope it gets better and better for all of you.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options

LOTS of love, light and hugs to you all, I hope it gets better and better for all of you.
    how do things look these days? ;)
  • Options
    i need a whiskey
  • Options
    conman wrote:

Quite AMAZING indeed!! And what's this I hear...early parole??? :P :thumbup:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756

Shimmy!!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

Shimmy!!!!

Caveeze!!!!
  • Options
    conman wrote:

yup! i'm getting out about month earlier than expected :mrgreen:
  • Options
    conman wrote:

conman wrote:
    yup! i'm getting out about month earlier than expected :mrgreen:

WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Congratulations!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: